Sign in to follow this  
WSMFreak

Battalion 1944 - Official Announcement Trailer

They've tried to make it sound better than it actually is. Every game nowadays is "Oh, we've been out and actually fired the guns and we made it so that when you're in the game and you shoot the gun the gun shoots like it shot when we shooted it. Oh, and we recorded the gun when we shooted it and when you shoot it you'll hear what we recorded."

Hear it all the time. I know I'm being a bit of a dick... but I'm not impressed yet. They recorded themselves walking around museums... anybody could do that.

Sold 30,000 copies after 2 days on steam and already has 61% positive reviews on steam. They also have included loot boxes....

1944.thumb.PNG.4eab75a38da62d17fcb65d472ec8c98f.PNG

Day of Infamy is one of the highest rated and most realistic WW2 FPS out there and was only released a few months ago . A good few from XI bought the game and enjoyed the game overall.  

The past few months most of the hype went onto COD WW2 and Battalion 1944 and both games have turned out to be poor overall.

Overhyped games usually always turn out shit or nothing compared to what they were meant to be

I will stop talking now :)

Edited by Barron3000

4 hours ago, Barron3000 said:

Sold 30,000 copies after 2 days on steam and already has 61% positive reviews on steam. They also have included loot boxes....

1944.thumb.PNG.4eab75a38da62d17fcb65d472ec8c98f.PNG

Day of Infamy is one of the highest rated and most realistic WW2 FPS out there and was only released a few months ago . A good few from XI bought the game and enjoyed the game overall.  

The past few months most of the hype went onto COD WW2 and Battalion 1944 and both games have turned out to be poor overall.

Overhyped games usually always turn out shit or nothing compared to what they were meant to be

We should really revive the DOI server.

10 hours ago, Daemon said:

We should really revive the DOI server.

That would be a hard task :lol:

Would need 12 players in the server for other players to get redirected onto the server. Think we got it going twice before after they changed the game menu. We had 40 players in the server and all haha

On 2/3/2018 at 10:37 PM, Barron3000 said:

What did I say? I knew it was going to be shit!