Barron3000

World War 3 Game Out In 3 Weeks Time

55 minutes ago, CplMOFO said:

$36 buck Canadian, I just bought it. Will report here on my thoughts!

Good luck finding a match, game is a disaster at the moment

Edited by Daemon

remember it's early release so it's got some bugs.for 1 have not gotten in a game yet .been trying for 24 hours .we will see when the get it up and running ..but then again NO and i mean NO  games are not buggie when the come out ..when i get to play i will post how it runs ..index.jpg.9f704b5c3e2c12291723c45659c4124f.jpg

At the current price I will get it. I have lost all interest in BF so won't be getting that. I like that this looks like a PC game. However, it looks like it is taking guys a lot of bullets to kill someone. So hopefully there is a hardcore mode. Here's hoping this isn't another Console game on PC.

I requested a refund for the game last night. Spend nearly 2 hours last 2 days since it game out to get into a game and still haven't been able to

They have released 2/3 quick patches to fix the problem since and I have had no look getting into a game.

I will be purchasing it again the second the problem is fixed , I was just pissed off buying the game the second it came out and not being able to play it

Edited by Barron3000

14 hours ago, Daemon said:

Good luck finding a match, game is a disaster at the moment

World War 3 - Muflex

Soldiers, we're back in the office and still on the case. Yesterday we've made a big progress in solving connectivity issues allowing some of you to actually play and enjoy the game. It's still not up to par to what we want to offer you and hence round 2 is on the way. It's really hard to put in words how sorry we are this happened. We understand your frustration and anger - it's well justified. Thank you all for your patience and many messages of support we receive. That's heartwarming and gives us a huge motivational boost to fix all the problems asap.

7 minutes ago, EDD THE DUCK said:
World War 3 - Muflex

Soldiers, we're back in the office and still on the case. Yesterday we've made a big progress in solving connectivity issues allowing some of you to actually play and enjoy the game. It's still not up to par to what we want to offer you and hence round 2 is on the way. It's really hard to put in words how sorry we are this happened. We understand your frustration and anger - it's well justified. Thank you all for your patience and many messages of support we receive. That's heartwarming and gives us a huge motivational boost to fix all the problems asap.

I hope they can fix this in the next week or so, otherwise people will lose interest in it.

LOL at that. Yes I'm also considering a refund, but jeez I lost interest in BF1 a while ago. Insurgency is not my type, not as fan of waiting to respawn....I need a solid game....so crossing fingers with this one