PigDog

>XI< Regiment Tag in COD MW 2019??

Lets just hope that if fixes all freaking crashes. Like Trekvinger for example he crashes every 5 - 20 min to his desktop without any error code. its fucking annoying as hell. 

fdewfwe.thumb.png.47d52f150ccdad71a53c2adf580068ca.png

Download services are fucking slow again. Insane 

Edited by WinssloW

I didn't receive an invite. Is it the BattleNet ID you need, or Activision ID? 

I have only play a few rounds, so I'm still figuring everything out. However, i'm lvl 25 or 26. I let one of my three kids play half the day to help lvl up and unlock items. :whip::2guns:LoL :pardon:

Edited by Sikon

4 hours ago, Sikon said:

I didn't receive an invite. Is it the BattleNet ID you need, or Activision ID? 

I have only play a few rounds, so I'm still figuring everything out. However, i'm lvl 25 or 26. I let one of my three kids play half the day to help lvl up and unlock items. :whip::2guns:LoL :pardon:

Invite sent to Sikon#1320, have sent again to same Battlenet name...

4 hours ago, papithegun said:

Thanks for the info.  How do I look for the tag in the game.  I have been playing Multiplayer and War zone.  I am still very new but I like the game very much.

Your game tag will be in the top right corner of your load in screen, the one that appears after you've chosen which game you're playing