**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
CaptDumprope

Looking to own my first firearm.

I carry a Taurus 9mm Slim every day.  Son and wife both have revolvers, they never jamb and you dont have to look for shell casings on the ground.  Wife also has a S&W Bodyguard .380 in her purse.  This is my gun store, they dont sell to liberals

http://www.altrafirearms.com/

Yes you can...if you have kids in your home where you keep your gun...way to easy to shoot....

Perfect example of someone recommending a gun that is right for them but not you....Glock is a great pistol...but toss a loaded glock into a playpen and a 1911 both chambered and unholstered and see which one kills the baby first...

johnny

unless it was my 1911 it was wore the hell out and had a hair trigger ;) it never failed to fire ;)

Lol, what the frick, you loaded for Alaska?

Lol.

I noticed that most of the guys and gals that are "packing" are south of the "Mason-Dixie" line.

Is our society so messed up that we have to carry?

As an avid hunter, just wonderin'. . . Ayaq

Short answer, no...I don't expect that my house is going to get broken into but I lock the doors every night  as a precaution...It's the same reason I conceal carry, it's just a precaution (and also my right to do so)...

If I showed my collection of firearms I think it would scare people so let just say there are may firearms that would suit you too shoot but if you have the chance a gunrange with a wide selection of weapons would be your best bet and always remember finger off trigger until ready to shoot.

when I was 21 I got my firearms card and was about to buy a handgun.couldnt choose then got the old lady pregnant and had kids.my 1st kid had alot of issues growing up being on meds  having emotional highs and lows   and Im happy there was never a gun in the house those years .

Edited by Damage_inc-