Pingfuzzboi

Greetings

Greetings!

Allow my to introduce myself. I am Pingfuzzboi. My actual name is Justin. My name derived from when I was around the age of 5. At the time I loved penguins and I have long ass curly fuzzy hair. Hence "Ping" "Fuzz" "Boi" (Male). I currently love playing on XI Insurgency servers, have made many friends on steam while playing. Most of the encounters i've had while playing in-game have been with mature players that make the game-play enjoyable. I talked to Chips and he said join da website!

My hometown is near Charlotte in North Carolina. Recently I have turned 18 although that doesnt mean much, i've been doing "adult" things since I was 16. Ive worked since I was 16. Purchased my own vehicle, phone, and I've had more or less a pretty bad year this past year with IRL things, although everything is running smoothly now. Generally, I dont express rage towards people, more so myself. I have no ego and share the same common view points across any race, gender, or any topic. I love debates and I will always debate viewpoints, without arguing. 

My favorite activities are playing video games (duh), hiking, swimming, and running. I am a healthy person in terms of fitness. I also work 2 days a week with rotating 12 hr shifts. My favorite music is anything death metal, metal, rock, or rap in no specific order. I play any game I find interesting and have no favorites aside from the Fallout Series. I also have owned a computer from the age of 6 and up, and know a few things around the web. ;) 

Hope to talk to more people soon! :) 

SUNimpN.gif

Edited by Pingfuzzboi

Awards

17 minutes ago, Pingfuzzboi said:

Greetings!

Allow my to introduce myself. I am Pingfuzzboi. My actual name is Justin. My name derived from when I was around the age of 5. At the time I loved penguins and I have long ass curly fuzzy hair. Hence "Ping" "Fuzz" "Boi" (Male). I currently love playing on XI Insurgency servers, have made many friends on steam while playing. Most of the encounters i've had while playing in-game have been with mature players that make the game-play enjoyable. I talked to Chips and he said join da website!

My hometown is near Charlotte in North Carolina. Recently I have turned 18 although that doesnt mean much, i've been doing "adult" things since I was 16. Ive worked since I was 16. Purchased my own vehicle, phone, and I've had more or less a pretty bad year this past year with IRL things, although everything is running smoothly now. Generally, I dont express rage towards people, more so myself. I have no ego and share the same common view points across any race, gender, or any topic. I love debates and I will always debate viewpoints, without arguing. 

My favorite activities are playing video games (duh), hiking, swimming, and running. I am a healthy person in terms of fitness. I also work 2 days a week with rotating 12 hr shifts. My favorite music is anything death metal, metal, rock, or rap in no specific order. I play any game I find interesting and have no favorites aside from the Fallout Series. I also have owned a computer from the age of 6 and up, and know a few things around the web. ;) 

Hope to talk to more people soon! :) 

SUNimpN.gif

Welcome to the forums man, I enjoyed killing you on revolt earlier... keep it up :lol:

Welcome to the forms! Wow! Can I say you are extremely close to me, Mord & LilMord Jr, Maybe by 3 hrs, we Live near Raleigh NC...hope to see you in the servers! Enjoy And have a good time! There are some kids on here to play with Also...

On 8/8/2018 at 9:13 PM, Barron3000 said:

Welcome to the forums man, I enjoyed killing you on revolt earlier... keep it up :lol:

Man, thats just rude. You didn't invite me to a killing spree.

Welcome to the forums, Justin! Make yourself at home, just ask @AyaqGuyaq or @TBB if you need any trimming the verge or anything else. They loooooove helping.

Awards

43 minutes ago, HookerHeels said:

Welcome to the forums, Justin! Make yourself at home, just ask @AyaqGuyaq or @TBB if you need any trimming the verge or anything else. They loooooove helping.

Hey, come on, now!!!  "Trimming the verge" is @TBB's specialty--he just borrows my clippers.

I gotta start billing him for all the rubbing alcohol I use to sterilize them, however.

Lol.

Ayaq

P.S. - Nice intro, @Pingfuzzboi.  Quick question, though:  Is Gary chewing on something, or are those his balls jiggling?  Just wunderin'--and HookerHeels was REALLY wunderin'.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:14 PM, HookerHeels said:

How rude! lol jk :)

On 8/12/2018 at 12:03 AM, AyaqGuyaq said:

P.S. - Nice intro, @Pingfuzzboi.  Quick question, though:  Is Gary chewing on something, or are those his balls jiggling?  Just wunderin'--and HookerHeels was REALLY wunderin'.

ONLY FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES. @Barron3000 ASKED ME TO.

Awards