Sign in to follow this  
VHS2

Youtube videos don't display

Hello Idiots!

I've got a problem with YouTube videos posted on XI website which don't display.

Do you know why and have anyone got a solution plz?

I have got the problem both on Google Chrome and Edge.

Thank in advance.

Thanks  @deerejon for your annswer!

In fact, I don't have a problem at copying/pasting videos. My problem is that I can't read the videos posted by others. They don't display within their posts. I can only see the text posted.

Edited by VHS2

21 hours ago, VHS2 said:

Thanks  @deerejon for your annswer!

In fact, I don't have a problem at copying/pasting videos. My problem is that I can't read the videos posted by others. They don't display within their posts. I can only see the text posted.

cause poster are hosting not you tube,  poster server not running,  will give a square box that does nothing   

@Predat0r Tks Pred for the tip but my graphic card driver is already updated.

@Angelz Tks! I installed the lastest update of Flash player but it doesn't change anything.

@FRENCHI Merci Didier mais rien n'y fait. Les vidéos ne s'affichent toujours pas dans cette rubrique du site.

@KaptCrunch Sry, I didn't understand your point.

There is something weird because the two videos above in this discussion are displayed!... Don't understand :huh:

7 minutes ago, VHS2 said:

There is something weird because the two videos above in this discussion are displayed!... Don't understand :huh:

It could be because the videos placed in the other posts may have been deleted by the poster on youtube.

Can you give links to the threads of the ones that are not working for you so some of us can see if it is happening to us as well?

Edited by Angelz

23 minutes ago, Angelz said:

It could be because the videos placed in the other posts may have been deleted by the poster on youtube.

Can you give links to the threads of the ones that are not working for you so some of us can see if it is happening to us as well?

Tks! Here is the link: 

Just to let you know, Youtube has been a little unstable since at least September because they are going back into the site code and removing all associations with Google+, since it didn't become the next Facebook like Google had hoped. Because of the fact that Google had plugged so much stuff for G+ when they took over Youtube, a lot of YT's foundation sits around it. So there will be quite a few code artifacts they'll have to work through, I suspect well into the new year.

Awards