Helio

Been playing Insurgency for a long long time, finally registered

Idk why it took me so long, but finally did it. Not sure if you can look up how long I have been playing on your Insurgency servers but I wouldn't be surprised if it was long over a year. I recently decided to draw back on the video game playing but one day I decided to play insurgency and got the pop up about the model 10 competition.... and that free copy of Sandstorm will be mine! So if you see a guy running only a revolver there is a good chance it is me. 

Um, basic stuff about me: Dude, 20's, mostly listen to 80's music, watch science channel, stupid crap on TruTv, basic channel dramas, love beer so much that I have a instagram dedicated to beer, have a beast PC with a meh graphics card, play Pokemon tcg, love firearms, patriotic ??

Glad to finally be here and cant wait to chat more.

Welcome Helio, Insurgency is a great game. Enjoy the forums as well. We have clean restrooms, clean servers (accept for the bathing habits of some visitors) and a squeaky clean forum. So no cussing at all. Words like fuck, shit, dick, ass even crap will get your in trouble . BTW if you get a speeding ticket, I know a @Judge so make sure your get it on one of the XI servers or in the forums.

One last thing as for the restrooms, I aim to please, your aim would be much appreciated. I'm just the janitor not a member btw.

Edited by hxtr

36 minutes ago, hxtr-Seth-Rich said:

Welcome Helio, Insurgency is a great game. Enjoy the forums as well. We have clean restrooms, clean servers (accept for the bathing habits of some visitors) and a squeaky clean forum. So no cussing at all. Words like fuck, shit, dick, ass even crap will get your in trouble . BTW if you get a speeding ticket, I know a @Judge so make sure your get it on one of the XI servers or in the forums.

One last thing as for the restrooms, I aim to please, your aim would be much appreciated. I'm just the janitor not a member btw.

Haha thank you. I appreciate the briefing on the rules, I will try my best to keep my tongue as clean as possible

Lol I just looked on gametracker and excluding my time on server 3 I have played on the XI servers for a total of 356 hours. Thats just 113 hours less than my total time spent playing Insurgency. I do feel bad for not joining XI sooner, but with that I will prove how good of a member I will be. ?

19 hours ago, Helio said:

Lol I just looked on gametracker and excluding my time on server 3 I have played on the XI servers for a total of 356 hours. Thats just 113 hours less than my total time spent playing Insurgency. I do feel bad for not joining XI sooner, but with that I will prove how good of a member I will be. ?

I believe XI has treatment for that to curve your addiction. It's called joining the Political Forum. You have to become a member first to get such benefits and you will have to formally request to be put in the group.. like AA. I don't highly recommend it but for some it will curve or curb your addiction to games.

6 minutes ago, hxtr-Seth-Rich said:

I believe XI has treatment for that to curve your addiction. It's called joining the Political Forum. You have to become a member first to get such benefits and you will have to formally request to be put in the group.. like AA. I don't highly recommend it but for some it will curve or curb your addiction to games.

Do you guys legit have a political forum? That would be cool. I have to be on here for a month before I become a member right?

4 minutes ago, BUDMAN said:

Not a member yet is what i am thinking

Damn. I was actually excited too. Im sure it will be worth the wait