Sign in to follow this  
piglo

it's Oinktober!!!

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the month of Oinktober!

Going to start a little challenge, whomever gives me the most Oinks for points during this month will win a PigLo!   I'll go back 24hrs to Sept 30th and will end this on Nov 1st to accommodate all time zones.

? Oinks!

F11F42EF-8B78-4375-9985-B55CE25CE738_1_105_c.jpeg

Edited by piglo

Awards

25 minutes ago, Wardogs411 said:

do the oink all have to be oink in the same chat or do the oink have to be in multiple oink messages, otherwise if we oink the spamming oink, we can probably oink this shit.

Good question, so for an Oink to count it needs to be at least a reaction to one of my posts (1 Oink), a post replying to my original topic will be worth more (2 Oinks) and if you are creative I will give additional Oink points at my discretion (+ Oinks).

I will start posting an Oink Leaderboard here starting tomorrow.

Awards

1 hour ago, piglo said:

Good question, so for an Oink to count it needs to be at least a reaction to one of my posts (1 Oink), a post replying to my original topic will be worth more (2 Oinks) and if you are creative I will give additional Oink points at my discretion (+ Oinks).

so the more oink the more oink points we got, so if the piggy doesn't oink, does that mean my oink points don't give me oink, oinkerwise i'll have to reoink what i'm aboink to do  ?

@Wardogs411, so we have to start speaking "Oink" like you just did or like the Smufs (Schtroumpfs) hmm... I wonder if I'll be able to ! 

@piglo, you're so smart ! Oinks to that ! ? I found a pic of  you after having some Paintball fun with your friends last weekend :

paintball pig.jpg

18 hours ago, piglo said:

Now I get it?  Oink?

On 10/1/2020 at 6:42 AM, piglo said:

Welcome to the month of Oinktober!

Going to start a little challenge, whomever gives me the most Oinks for points during this month will win a PigLo!   I'll go back 24hrs to Sept 30th and will end this on Nov 1st to accommodate all time zones.

? Oinks!

F11F42EF-8B78-4375-9985-B55CE25CE738_1_105_c.jpeg

Oink!