Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The effects of what I do

BigPapaDean

• Member ID:  1128
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1204
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6538
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63540
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954
  • Device:  Windows

I am a knifing idiot, by nature, and it comes with side effects that are not fun. I have noticed lately when I come into  a COD4 Ace Mod game the at first everybody is playing and shooting from all over the map. That is the way it is suppose to be and always has.  Then after I knife a few people playing the stark raving mad idiot that I am, it all changes. Everybody and I mean every body goes and sits their arsr down in a corner and sits there waiting to shoot anybody that even pokes their head in the area where their at. This is because as I was told last night they are afraid of me. I take that as a compliment, but it has now changed from being fun to me padding ntheir numbers, and that is not even remotely fair play. First of all the gunner has every advantage as all he or she has to do is simply pull the trigger as I have to run at them in tjhe face of gunfire and stab them. Now I know I am really fast and some people actually can't see me when I rush them and I can run around them 3-4 times and they just sit there shooting hoping to get me with some lucky shot. If I stop behind them they won't even know where I am and I can cut them so easy. Now having said all that, guys this game is about having fun and relaxing after a hard day at whatever you do. Whether it be work, school, or play, you need to let it go. As a knifer if I get cut and I do I really don't care, but give me a chance if your a gunner. You have all the advantages and I play this way because knifing is a LOST ART in this game we all love. I die more as a rule than about anybody on here because of my gaming style. I never win a game and further more I don't really care to. Now I am aware of some of the comments made in game some good and some not so good: such as watch your ass Dean's in here,and god dam f--king knifers. These comments don't really bother me but the latter one inspires me to get the person that says it. Now as a rule I usually key on the better players(what makes a good playeris another topic I will give me opinion on at another time) I want to see if I can actually get close enough to cut their arse. If I do their whole attitude changes and the eay they play does too. They as a general rule, but not all the time sit in some corner also, so I can not get to them again. I will tell you from now on if I get the feeling all i am doing is padding their stats I will stop playing and go do something else and play later. That is the effects what I a simple lone player who never wins a game has on the attitude of a game. Now that I've had my say I will go sit in my corner and shoot you when you walk into my area! LOL

• Member ID:  102
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1776
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  10986
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/06/1969

ok well first off I fixed all your spelling mistakes.

and lastly.. How the heck are you ?

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.52
  • Content Count:  11913
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Achievement Points:  106596
  • Days Won:  124
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

Hello Dean

Players here are allowed to play any game style they want, camping, knifing, run and gun, just hide in a corner, whatever. That is what makes >XI< different from other places, you can be who you wanna be anytime you want. If you dont wanna be knifed any more then go sit in a corner and shoot and watch your back. You are also welcome to change your gamestyle to anything you want, I think its more of a challenge to knife the people that are trying not to be knifed. Thats something you can hang on your wall.

Enjoy your day here at >XI<

• Member ID:  138
  • Followers:  63
  • Topic Count:  474
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4470
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  30749
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  07/01/1974
  • Device:  Android

knife rules bud and always will there is no more satisfaction in knifing some one who camps a whole map as for the shit ohh deans here i admit i have said it but in a friendly way as i do/dont like getting knifed by you or phantom coz thats his type of game play also i use c4 alot as you know blowing 3-4 peeps up @ a time gives me a hard on (not literally) but i do understand where you are coming from knife you later:p

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

As a fellow knifer all I can add is that in my case, it makes me even more determined to stick it in the person thats sitting in the corner waiting for me, I get more satisfaction from knowing that I could get close enough to a camper to slice him up than I do from slicing up a runner, admitedly, I have also seen some peoples gaming style change when I enter the server but to be honest, this is one of the reasons why I only ever stay for a couple of rounds then leave for a few hours, as a rule, people dont really like knifers but as you say, it's a dying art in the servers with only 3 real dedicated knifers that spring to mind (and i'm one of them),

I do apreciate that there has been a knife only server created for this but thats really no challenge, the challenge lies in sticking one in the guy (or girl) thats shooting automatic weapons at you :)

Game on Dean and take it as a compliment when people tell you your a jerk :)

• Member ID:  34
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

well phantom, you know how i feel about your damn knifing skills...Yell. As an easy target on the acemod, there is nothing, and i mean nothing, funnier than to see someone run at you in a full sprint, fire rounds at them hopelessly, if  i am lucky, only to be at the losing end of the blade. You just come on with that shit dean if you see me on the server. Not only will i commend your skills, i'll cuss ya a good bit for a job well done.....who does that shit anyways?SurprisedYell

Hey guys I am not wanting everyone to stp playing their games but to understand what we knifers do is DAMNED HARD! I have just been having a real bad time lately and just needed to relieve some built up steam!  Thanks for listening!

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  8813
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Achievement Points:  62183
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

ph4nt0m

As a fellow knifer all I can add is that in my case, it makes me even more determined to stick it in the person thats sitting in the corner waiting for me, I get more satisfaction from knowing that I could get close enough to a camper to slice him up than I do from slicing up a runner, admitedly, I have also seen some peoples gaming style change when I enter the server but to be honest, this is one of the reasons why I only ever stay for a couple of rounds then leave for a few hours, as a rule, people dont really like knifers but as you say, it's a dying art in the servers with only 3 real dedicated knifers that spring to mind (and i'm one of them),

I do apreciate that there has been a knife only server created for this but thats really no challenge, the challenge lies in sticking one in the guy (or girl) thats shooting automatic weapons at you :)

Game on Dean and take it as a compliment when people tell you your a jerk :)

3 real dedicated knifers that spring to mind

I know one of them isn't Chilly

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  8813
  • Content Per Day:  1.63
  • Achievement Points:  62183
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

Bigmeandean

Hey guys I am not wanting everyone to stp playing their games but to understand what we knifers do is DAMNED HARD! I have just been having a real bad time lately and just needed to relieve some built up steam!  Thanks for listening!

That's why we give medals away for knifers.

• Member ID:  1188
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1692
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  15036
  • Days Won:  3

Any Idiot can run around with a knife....Heck I'm proof of that Damit! But..... have you ever tried a spork???

weapon.jpg

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7654
  • Content Per Day:  1.96
  • Achievement Points:  53674
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

Dean I often feel your blade twisting in my back - or my balls. Sorry that some resent it - and you've heard me tell you that I need to find a wall to stand up against. But I welcome you knifers - and I know you all well. I enjoy the added style of play, and the great challenge you guys - and girl - face in coming at us with your blades flashing in the sun. It's fun to try to dodge you and put one between your eyes before you get to me. 

In short, knifers don't take away from the game, they add to it. Yes, there are a few prima donnas who get pissed because they're embarrassed that you got to them. But I think that's not true for most of us.

Lastly, we have a rule about whiners. They should pay attention to it?.? ??N?o?w? ?e?x?c?u?s?e? ?m?e? ?w?h?i?l?e? ??I? ?f?i?n?d? ?a? ?t?o?u?r?n?a?q?u?e?t??? .?

??

• Member ID:  54
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  495
  • Content Count:  4501
  • Achievement Points:  32034
  • Birthday:  03/17/1965

bigmeandean just carry on the way you are m8 i for one think is ok to be knifed as it shows a greater skill level so come and  knife us on the cod5 servers when the cod4 guys have had  there fill of you lol   

Awards

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

Its called adaptation. It is sometimes embarrassing to be knifed so you adapt. When all are running and gunning you all run and gun when there is one knifer you run the risk of being and easy kill for a knifer its realy simple survive

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  2836
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  20381
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968

I don't think that I change my gameplay when you or Phantom are around, but I do look for some sumbitch running fast as hell.. then I know it's one of ya. I like to knife a bit too, but I ain't even close to mastering the art. Sometimes I even make the foolish mistake to try to take one of you on knife to knife. I can count on one hand how many times I've come out on top in that match..lol. I like it when you guys, or anyone primarily knifing (shadowlady) are in game. I'm not overly embarrassed to get stuck, just more determined to shoot your ass next time..lol.

Game On!!! Have Fun!!

• Member ID:  179
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  1054
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6817
  • Birthday:  12/07/1981

well... i don't knife seeing as i don't play cod4 or cod5 much.... but back here in the past (cod2) we like to bash people... man i love to bash people.... you always get a comment outta your victims which is why i do it so much.... people say i hate campers all the time and i reply I LOVE THEM... without them i wouldn't have nearly as many bashes as i do... so i say knife on and make them bitches cry!!

Awards

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Keep on knifing Dean......I just usually laugh when u get me.  By the way, ur the only guy I dont cuss out when I get knifed.  I have even went on there and did knife a few times.  I must admit there is a different kind of thrill when u knife someone when they are camping in a corner or spraying their gun at you.  And if they cuss or whatever at you, take it and run with it.  They are just upset u got them first. (with a knife and they didnt do a damn thing with their lil gun)  :)

• Member ID:  138
  • Followers:  63
  • Topic Count:  474
  • Content Count:  4470
  • Achievement Points:  30749
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  07/01/1974

game on dude game on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member ID:  1022
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8504
  • Content Per Day:  1.61
  • Achievement Points:  81318
  • Days Won:  397
  • Birthday:  07/19/1962

Knives dont scare me, its your ugly face  Dean Surprised   Play your game bro, who fukin cares what others THINK!! or SAYS!!   

knives

• Member ID:  234
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  1064
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6692
  • Birthday:  04/16/1993

yea dont worry anout what they say dean. you kno me i do knife when i get the chance.. sometimes ill be a mad man lik you and run with a knife only thing you gotta watch out for is lil obstacles that you can trip over and stab yourself. which is not kwl lol. but i do knife as well.

Damit1

Any Idiot can run around with a knife....Heck I'm proof of that Damit! But..... have you ever tried a spork???

weapon.jpg

I've been told I should have a spoon  But haven't heard the spork angle yet!  HMMMMMMMMMM   Intersting you cut their balls of then eat them in front of them  LMAO!

• Member ID:  1432
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2533
  • Birthday:  08/15/1991

as a fellow knife enthusiast keep doin what your doin dean! dont let knifing die!

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1598
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14602
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978

Dean my friend I have never taken it as anything but good clean fun hell I have been knifed by all of the knifers at XI and it's always made me LOL cause I don't like to sit and camp and I have given a few knives myself but all in all it's always fun even if I yell at ya Dean ....I still LOVE playing agaist u it's a challange!!! Knife on my friend!!!!

• Member ID:  25
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2250
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  12874
  • Birthday:  10/30/1969

They should be honored that you want to be up close and personal for all of the times you killed them!

I don't care if they camp-up....makes it more challenging to get them!  My game stats suck because any idiot can shoot someone...takes talent to sneak up and knife them!!!

What I find funny as hell is when they get pissed at me for shooting them as they thought I'd just keep trying to run in and knife them....it gets them moving again Dean....lol!

-Shadow

• Member ID:  1188
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  1692
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  15036

Bigmeandean
Damit1

weapon.jpg

I've been told I should have a spoon  But haven't heard the spork angle yet!  HMMMMMMMMMM   Intersting you cut their balls of then eat them in front of them  LMAO!

Very close Grasshopper.... In the COD5 Freeze tag server ........ We freeze them and serve it back to them like Frozen Ice cream  in 2 flavors....Here have one!!!!!!!

penis-icecream-600x489.jpg