Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Why I Think Xi Is One Of The Best Clan Today Thank You

bluesnut

• Member ID:  4094
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  173
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Well It started out when a friend introduced to me your clan after being treated badly in another clan . I first started playing Battlefield 3 here and my friend Bakersfield set me up to talk to TSW and a few others playing and they took the time in the middle of the game to help me . That right there showed me how ppl are in this clan cares to stop in the middle of there game to help someone they just meet to help them learn the ins and out of the game just to start.

Well after that i decided to hang around and play and learn more and ev1 seemed to want to help and liked to help. After a few weeks i started getting frusterated with the game things didnt seem right and i honistly started getting my azz kicked on a regular basis. Well TSW, Cobra and Bakersfield and a few others started asking me questions about my computer and what i had and well as alot of you know i know cars and engines not computers so i imagine it was very nerv racking to ask questions about a computer to a person that has not a clue about one. Once we nailed down what i had and what i didn't ( the key word is DIDN'T) They took time out of there gaming and personal time to look up things and do reserch to help me in the process of upgradding a 4 month old computer ( i know its sad right 4 month old?) .

Well after countless times of them looking at sites and watching for a good deal i finaly bought a graphix card and Cobra had a power supply that he gave to me and even paid for the shipping as well to go along with the card which i still cant believe somone that has only known me for a little time would do and i thank him from the bottom of my heart. I recived both devices in the mail and was very excited to get to it and enhance my gamming i opened the boxes and started feeling really intimidated with the amount of stuff that is in there and no clue what i was doing . Tater Stopped playing his game and took the time to sit with me in teamspeak and helped me with the step by step process of installing my hardware and Damit helped me tweek it a little as well as TSW i have to say it wasent as hard as i let it be. It all fired up and installed perfectly and with no hicups so far. In my last clan no one cared about helping ppl in alot of ways and took advantage of us and to come here and be treated as a friend speaks loads of the ppl here and what this clan is about . I cant say enough about how they put up with my lack of knowladge of computers and what patients it took to keep pushing thew to get me where im at today . I know my computer isnt a big super computer like everyone else is but im enjoying what i have and its better than any other computer ive ever had And its all because of the ppl in this clan .

I just wanted to share this with everyone and to say THANK YOU for everything you did and put up with me and helping me get what i needed and to be honist and so helpful with someone you have known in such little time. I know there are more ppl here that i forgot to mention im very bad with names and if i didn't i thank you to and please tell me i will thank you . I made my decision as long as ev1 will put up with me i plan on staying here as long as you allow me to be here . I cant see myself anywhere else in any other clan but here . TSW, Cobra ,Tatersaks, Damit, Bakersfield and anyone that i might have forgot I THANK YOU for everything. :clapping:

• Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  516
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17121
  • Content Per Day:  3.25
  • Achievement Points:  148885
  • Days Won:  680
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960
  • Device:  Windows

no prob ..just trying to help out ..hope your game is better now ..and glade you calmed down..stay cool and have fun ..we are only idiots but we try

• Member ID:  3189
  • Followers:  94
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  5234
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Achievement Points:  48754
  • Days Won:  112
  • Birthday:  12/24/1957

As you pointed out, bluesnut, it's not just in the area of computer help, but that is just another xtreme benefit to being with this clan. I was also really impressed with the welcoming and helpful way other XI members accepted me when I was just finding my way around the big world of gaming servers. I'm sure there are other really nice clans, but I just feel lucky enough to have found XI first. Sorry you had a bad experience elsewhere. Enjoy your time on our servers and we'll look forward to eventually welcoming you aboard once you've made it through the prerequisites and are able to make application.

:)

• Member ID:  3157
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1489
  • Birthday:  11/09/1977

good post and the main reason to stay here and play with these crazy Idiots.

Proud to be part of it.

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11887
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Achievement Points:  106491
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

• Member ID:  804
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960

good post and the main reason to stay here and play with these crazy Idiots.

Proud to be part of it.

+100

• Member ID:  3122
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  375
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  3551

idiots here 2 help

Happy you are happy.

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

u lost me after well...what a kissass

• Member ID:  1176
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  954
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6665
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/27/1983

ROLF

• Member ID:  907
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

ROLF

Did you just throw up?

• Member ID:  4094
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  173

sorry you cant read ill make it animated next time lmao

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6533
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63487
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

Hey nuts We like to think of ourselves as a family! Family helps each other and then that spreads abroad from there! I have had them help and assist me when I thought there was not help or assistance! Thank God for those who did!

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Well It started out when a friend introduced to me your clan after being treated badly in another clan . I first started playing Battlefield 3 here and my friend Bakersfield set me up to talk to TSW and a few others playing and they took the time in the middle of the game to help me . That right there showed me how ppl are in this clan cares to stop in the middle of there game to help someone they just meet to help them learn the ins and out of the game just to start.

Well after that i decided to hang around and play and learn more and ev1 seemed to want to help and liked to help. After a few weeks i started getting frusterated with the game things didnt seem right and i honistly started getting my azz kicked on a regular basis. Well TSW, Cobra and Bakersfield and a few others started asking me questions about my computer and what i had and well as alot of you know i know cars and engines not computers so i imagine it was very nerv racking to ask questions about a computer to a person that has not a clue about one. Once we nailed down what i had and what i didn't ( the key word is DIDN'T) They took time out of there gaming and personal time to look up things and do reserch to help me in the process of upgradding a 4 month old computer ( i know its sad right 4 month old?) .

Well after countless times of them looking at sites and watching for a good deal i finaly bought a graphix card and Cobra had a power supply that he gave to me and even paid for the shipping as well to go along with the card which i still cant believe somone that has only known me for a little time would do and i thank him from the bottom of my heart. I recived both devices in the mail and was very excited to get to it and enhance my gamming i opened the boxes and started feeling really intimidated with the amount of stuff that is in there and no clue what i was doing . Tater Stopped playing his game and took the time to sit with me in teamspeak and helped me with the step by step process of installing my hardware and Damit helped me tweek it a little as well as TSW i have to say it wasent as hard as i let it be. It all fired up and installed perfectly and with no hicups so far. In my last clan no one cared about helping ppl in alot of ways and took advantage of us and to come here and be treated as a friend speaks loads of the ppl here and what this clan is about . I cant say enough about how they put up with my lack of knowladge of computers and what patients it took to keep pushing thew to get me where im at today . I know my computer isnt a big super computer like everyone else is but im enjoying what i have and its better than any other computer ive ever had And its all because of the ppl in this clan .

I just wanted to share this with everyone and to say THANK YOU for everything you did and put up with me and helping me get what i needed and to be honist and so helpful with someone you have known in such little time. I know there are more ppl here that i forgot to mention im very bad with names and if i didn't i thank you to and please tell me i will thank you . I made my decision as long as ev1 will put up with me i plan on staying here as long as you allow me to be here . I cant see myself anywhere else in any other clan but here . TSW, Cobra ,Tatersaks, Damit, Bakersfield and anyone that i might have forgot I THANK YOU for everything. :clapping:

Your forgot to mention BUDMAN!! Whether he has helped you or not is irrelevant, you always have to thankthe double wanker or you risk hurting his feelings, lol Thank you BUDMAN!!

• Member ID:  800
  • Followers:  152
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6969
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Achievement Points:  58472
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  05/29/1957

Your forgot to mention BUDMAN!! Whether he has helped you or not is irrelevant, you always have to thankthe double wanker or you risk hurting his feelings, lol Thank you BUDMAN!!

Joe you just hurt my LAST FEELING..... :harhar::cheers:

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Joe you just hurt my LAST FEELING..... :harhar::cheers:

Thank you BUDMAN lol