Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

In the interest of honesty and transparency..

86JR

• Member ID:  21171
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  180
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/22/1986

Sorry but how big headed are you? Unlike you it seems, gaming is a release from the every day hardships of life and work. BF4 is not my life, hence why game hackers being treated on the same level as mass rapist murders is proposterious.

you were caught for hacking and you are banned from our servers by an XI adm thats a fact

thats why you bought another cd not because you want to get back to normality because you couldnt get on our servers

Furthermore, as you are quite obviously fucking stupid:

If I bought another CD key to "get on your servers", surely I would buy a key and just play on your servers without telling you my new name and hence, GUID?

Please think before you post.

• Member ID:  20692
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980
  • Device:  Windows

That would be inaccurate as I was not caught by any Xi admins.

That`s not entirely correct; I banned you on the 14th of august on 11.17hrs. After investigating your latest stats and battlereports and seing MULTIPLE youtube videos where you were being spectated........  

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

if its not your life then why spend so much on hacks and so much of your time trying to get back on our servers

That`s not entirely correct; I banned you on the 14th of august on 11.17hrs. After investigating your latest stats and battlereports and seing MULTIPLE youtube videos where you were being spectated........  

But you did not actually catch me - the guy who posted about me on the Foxi platoon did - who was not a FoXi admin or member.

if its not your life then why spend so much on hacks and so much of your time trying to get back on our servers

I spent $35 on hacks and I have spent about 25 minutes in this thread whilst BF4 downloads.

• Member ID:  1566
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  1152
  • Content Count:  7674
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  68081
  • Days Won:  8

But you did not actually catch me - the guy who posted about me on the Foxi platoon did - who was not a FoXi admin or member.

I spent $35 on hacks and I have spent about 25 minutes in this thread whilst BF4 downloads.

what about the 70 on new cd 

• Member ID:  1095
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

Hmm...

Edited by NITRO

• Member ID:  20692
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  1943
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Birthday:  01/13/1980

I didn`t catch you on our servers. I saw you left FoXI platoon and looked were you went. I saw your stats being dodgy while doing so and i plain and simple looked you up. What i found was funny. A guy who`s average on our servers has a score of 397 to 7???? Come on... That`s why you got a ban!

Edited by Jay80_NL

Hmm...

Yes I would have made this topic. I didn't know I was banned from XI until Jay said in the first reply - I am fairfight suspended for a week on that account. I am not globally PB banned by PB or fairfight. I expected the suspension.

I kind of expected the harsh replies but I guess I thought at least a few people would actually read my posts properly and understand what and why I did what I did and not just label me HACKER FOREVER.

I didn`t catch you on our servers. I saw you left FoXI platoon and looked were you went. I saw your stats being dodgy while doing so and i plain and simple looked you up. What i found was funny. A guy who`s average on our servers has a score of 397 to 7???? Come on... That`s why you got a ban!

There you go - if I always hacked I wouldn't always have been average on your servers - proof that before the 14th, I never hacked :)

• Member ID:  3113
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1228
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9622
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/15/1980

Thats the kind of Idiot we DONT want.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Its like MLB. You get caught using banned substances... even just to see what the fuss is all about... you are forever labeled as a cheater. Even when you finish your suspension. If not in the eyes of the league then in the eyes of the fans.  The player that is caught can say it is unfair because 'everyone else does it' but that is not an excuse. Also, in the end the penalties for cheating is up to the powers that be. Not the one that was caught.

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

There is something you don't seem to have a grasp on in that self centered little mind of yours. You claim that you didn't hack on XI servers "out of respect" for XI, so technically we didn't catch you here so you shouldn't be banned. Is that the logic you are applying to your argument?

I have news for you, we have THOUSANDS of bans in place for people who have never played on XI that have been downloaded from Punk Buster.  If you cheat ON ANY SERVER you are not welcome here. I and many of the admins frequently visit servers for other clans under an alias and spectate people who frequent our servers, just to see what they are up to. I've personally caught a few hackers on our servers that way.

One more thing, feel free to buy as many new copies of the game for a new GUID as often as you would like. As soon as I am done typing this I will be sending a private message to the senior admin team to ban your IP address from all servers and the web site. We also don't allow players to play through proxy servers just in case you were thinking of trying that. So unless you plan on changing internet providers frequently just so you can play here, good luck with that.

Don't get too excited if you manage to sneak back in. Eventually we will get you so give it your best shot dumbass.

I can outsmart you in ways you can never think of when it comes to internet technology.

Hypothetically speaking here, have you any idea how cheap it costs to have servers (and that includes webservers (forums) DDOS'd for a whole month?

Under $10. Per Month.

Remember that Mr "I AM SO LEE7 AT BANNING PEOPLE" ;)

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

One thing to remember about such things. As smart as people think they are there is always someone smarter. Of course there is a difference between getting caught using hacks in a game, which will get you banned, and getting caught for DOS attacks, which can land you in jail.

And by the way your comment betrays your motives. Its the kind of things hackers say.

• Member ID:  19
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

86JR, it's simple. It really doesn't matter what your desires or motivations are or were. WE DO NOT ALLOW HACKERS TO PLAY HERE. Whether they hack on other servers, but not ours. If they hack one time, in one game, for one round, or for a year. All hackers are treated equally. They get the boot.  You may not even get to read this message, because you have been universally banned on our servers and website. IF you do see it before the ban goes into effect, please let it be a lesson for the future. SOME clans take hacking, in any form, very seriously. We are one of those clans. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Show is over, nothing further to see here.

• Member ID:  489
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4670
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41054
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Winston Churchill said: a prisoner of war is someone who fails to kill you, then asks that you not kill them. You're not dead, you're just not welcome here anymore. Have a nice day.

• Member ID:  5470
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  371
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2482
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Achievement Points:  22894
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/17/1968

86JR, you are in the process of learning a life lesson here. I just don't think you realize it yet. Bad choices have consequences. It sounds like you are being transparent after you got banned from XI servers. Being transparent after the fact is not really being transparent. Regardless of that, I will ask you a rhetorical question. What, above all else, do gamers hate? The answer may surprise you, it's is a hacker. XI has standards. Standards of which you are aware. XI is not interested in part time honest players. It is not up to me weather you stay in XI or get kicked out. I just hope you learn a lesson. If you do learn it will serve you well the rest of your life. 

• Member ID:  3003
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  417
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  3583
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Using hacks in public gaming makes you untrustworthy forever in my book. Hackers ruin games for everyone. I'm sure you experienced this more than once as have everyone else here. In my opinion hacks are fine in single player games. You can have lots of fun hacking your own single player game. The only reason to hack in public games is to upset the people that are playing by the rules. I play games to relax and have a good time. Having a hacker on the server will interfere with that. Now if a group of people want to run a game on an open server with the rules stated up front to hack and cheat all you want that's fine. Everyone will be on the same page. The most upsetting thing to me is the use of "XI" tags without having earned them. Also whatever you might do while wearing said tags could reflect negatively on the XI clan. Now I have not been a member for too long compared to others here but I'm sure that they will feel the same as I on this matter. I had the honor of being asked if I wanted to join the XI clan. I have meet many wonderful people here. Many have helped me work through some extremely difficult time in my life. I enjoy talking to and playing with my clan mates. I don't have any friends. I tend to be a lonely person in life. I have found caring people here that I have not been able to find anywhere else in life. That may make me a looser or a freak but I don't really care. Now I do find the fact that you mentioned paying to have our site burdened with a DOS attack to be a bit over the line as well. I don't believe anything like that is called for on either side of this issue. There are so many other servers and sites that I'm sure you can have lots of great fun playing to your hearts content. You may even be able to get back on our servers using another name or ip and as long as no cheating is done no one would be the wiser. If so please enjoy all that the good people at XI have to offer. You may even find it rewarding to host your own server one day. Escalating from either side of the situation would not benefit anyone. So please everyone take a big step back from the big red button.

Twinkie

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1197
  • Content Count:  6521
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Achievement Points:  63389
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

That would be inaccurate as I was not caught by any Xi admins.

What about this? 

Jaybo80 said:

Hi 86JR,

I`m the admin who banned you from all our servers after investigating you and your scores on other servers. 

If you`re trying to appeal, please do it in the right section of the website!

• Member ID:  3113
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Content Count:  1228
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  9622
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/15/1980

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

OTHERS, DO NOT RESPOND TO 86JR.

ENOUGH OF HIS TROLLING.

Edited by OddJob001

• Member ID:  20902
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

I am glad you understand my reasons, that was the exact reasons - to see how it works from the other side.

IF you search private servers in Battlelog it shows 0 servers available. I tried that originally.

Yes, because they are PRIVATE so they aren't going to show up in search. You would have to rent one. and I think if you are desperate enough to try out the hacks, and waste 35 bucks, then you could waste another 10 bucks to rent a personal server for a month to "test" them.

Anyone who has been playing video games for any amount of time online knows that if you hack you will get your account banned on multiple servers, waste money on the game, ruin the experience for other players. We all agreed to the EULA when we installed Battlefield 4 and agreed not to use hacks, and it may just be "testing" for you but some people on have 30 to 45 minutes per day to play, and we didn't buy the game and pay our hard earned money  for people whojust want to "test' ruin the little time they have to game.

Hacking in a multi player game isn't just "testing" its ruining the multiplayer experience for everyone in the server, and servers and games aren't free.

Edited by mouselad

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992
  • Device:  Android

I don't care for this bullshit. We do not tolerate hacking from anyone, if you admit that you have used hacks you will be removed from the website and servers. I do not care for people hacking and then trying to take the moral high ground. 

/closed

/banned

duc