XtremeIdiots

Shit it has been a long time in the making but I can now play Call of Duty 2 on my PC in our new house. Long story but with running Wi-Fi for internet connection and then updating to windows 10 I couldn't get the game to run. That has been fixed and I am now back to my normal 100 ping and the game runs great. Can't wait to get back to shooting you bastards 

Great to see you in game Pman !

Do yourself a favor and download HLSW and drop our server info in it

74.91.123.194:28960 >XI< Team Death Match

63.251.20.230:28960 >XI< CTF www.xtremeidiots.com

74.91.123.221:28960 >XI< DM www.xtremeidiots.com

also let me know if you need the rcons

See you in the servers 

Edited by loaderXI

24 minutes ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I downloaded it and it won't let me register because the "BOT" filter is not working so I like others can't register to use online. Any suggestions???

No need to register or login.....Always use it OFFLINE BUTTON

15 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I downloaded it and it won't let me register because the "BOT" filter is not working so I like others can't register to use online. Any suggestions???

He had a solid 50% chance of figuring it out. With two try's he might of done it. He's back

9 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Yeah let him know and tell him I still think he is asshole and always will be. I have been known to hold a grudge lmao

I vaguely remember something about this. I'll have to do some research into the Hatfield - MaCoy feud to see how long it took them to go from grudge to feud. You 2 would be the first neat O :)