Krackennutz

Battlefield 4 server

On 9/14/2018 at 9:11 PM, tsw 8.5 said:

we changed the game play.been trying to get players in .but i work all day.if players go in there the server will take off .but i'll talk it over with some of the uk players and see if they want to try and help out getting it going ..

okay cool and now? (month ago)

ok go in and play .just the way we would have to play on the eu servers .no biggie.server runs just fine .go in and play we do at night when people are in and ready.there are all small maps and different games ctf dom rush tdm conq ..the server is in NY so pings run about 85 or 100 for people in the uk.

On 10/18/2018 at 5:11 PM, tsw 8.5 said:

bring it .we will get the game on

index.jpg.fd1d5d86d60930068b950bf64bea901a.jpg

TSW,

Ill get in TS and try to get some BF4 going in the weekend. When I look, I see the server empty.

8 hours ago, CplMOFO said:

TSW,

Ill get in TS and try to get some BF4 going in the weekend. When I look, I see the server empty.

Come in team sp..we will get it going .i have been swamped at work.people want all the shit looking good for the holidays .we play all kinds of games so just stop in and we can play ..

1 hour ago, tsw 8.5 said:

no the server is in N Y.my ping is about 60 .and im in fla.

Yes I noticed at night the ping goes to 290 some times. Could be a reporting issue. 

I have a few suggestions. Would you have time to get on TS today? 

On 10/18/2018 at 11:40 PM, tsw 8.5 said:

ok go in and play .just the way we would have to play on the eu servers .no biggie.server runs just fine .go in and play we do at night when people are in and ready.there are all small maps and different games ctf dom rush tdm conq ..the server is in NY so pings run about 85 or 100 for people in the uk.

its us not eu still, i know when the server is in germany or some (europe) people will be play everyday.., like the old school days :)usa server still empty

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/