P!nk

New familymember

Posted (edited)

@P!nk, when the dog "grows up enough," maybe @RobMc can "gallop" him across Europe, and Asia, then take a ferry to Alaska (or, since it's "winter" in Alaska, just keep "galloping . . .,", then continue galloping the precocious--I mean, "precious . , ., " and precarious, "Run D.M.C. "down here (from Alaska))," to California, since his scooter "sail-boat" sunk because of the massive, sheer-weight of the "beer-load . . ."  Hmm?  Lol.  Ayaq

Edited by AyaqGuyaq

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

@P!nk, when the dog "grows up enough," maybe @RobMc can "gallop" him across Europe, and Asia, then take a ferry to Alaska (or, since it's "winter" in Alaska, just keep "galloping . . .,", then continue galloping the precocious--I mean, "precious . , ., " and precarious, "Run D.M.C. "down here (from Alaska))," to California, since his scooter "sail-boat" sunk because of the massive, sheer-weight of the "beer-load . . ."  Hmm?  Lol.  Ayaq

Ah my boy good to hear you again, I feared the worst in your absence, dreading the news that you may have perished in action, wrestling a mountain lion or grizzly. I should not have worried should I ?, the film True Grit was based on your exploits, you man among men.

He is cute isn't he ?, I must confess I have awoken on occasion to find a dog lying next to me, a product of that thing you mentioned named beer. However in these dark days even this ambrosia is subject to abuse, the news came yesterday that a Scottish brewery is switching from brewing beer to handwash, mankind is doomed.

My scooter is like Noahs Ark, almost ready to sail, I have a few problems to iron out but nothing will hold me back (unless my battery is flat). The New World beckons, I have named my scooter Mayflower, it will go down in history, and probably at sea, with you soon buddy.

Edited by RobMc

14 hours ago, RobMc said:

Ah my boy good to hear you again, I feared the worst in your absence, dreading the news that you may have perished in action, wrestling a mountain lion or grizzly. I should not have worried should I ?, the film True Grit was based on your exploits, you man among men.

He is cute isn't he ?, I must confess I have awoken on occasion to find a dog lying next to me, a product of that thing you mentioned named beer. However in these dark days even this ambrosia is subject to abuse, the news came yesterday that a Scottish brewery is switching from brewing beer to handwash, mankind is doomed.

My scooter is like Noahs Ark, almost ready to sail, I have a few problems to iron out but nothing will hold me back (unless my battery is flat). The New World beckons, I have named my scooter Mayflower, it will go down in history, and probably at sea, with you soon buddy.

LMAO, buddy--safe travels!!! 

What's the name of your hybrid "scooter/sailboat?"  "HMS Noah's Titanic Ark?" 

Avoid the icebergs at all costs, buddy . . . maybe you can cut and "splay" your empty beer caps open to add to your sail, or to augment your rudder . . . or sumptin' . . .

Hmm?  Lol, bud!  Ayaq

19 hours ago, GHO5T said:

keep us posted on size my son is allergic to dogs or I would have a lab myself.

If you want a LAB type of dog, but cannot due to allergies, you could get a labradoodle, they are adorable, soft, and very nice (and apparently smarter than the average lab too.)    (Disclaimer, rescued dogs make the best pets imho 2 cents)   https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/got-allergies-15-hypoallergenic-dogs-and-cats/8/    🥰