Mad Ha_ter

Hello all!

Many of you have seen me playing here for years. Probably 10 years. Not sure. I really only play on XI. Before that, 10 years playing Soldier of Fortune 2.

Im a 38yr old corrections officer in central Texas. Ex military and Iraq vet. I am a family man with a lovely wife and 2 beautiful daughters with a  lot of hobbies such as playing here; salt water fishing; building anything out of wood; John Deere mower restorations; oil on canvas painting. I am also heavily involved in our church (Jesus) and community. Love big trucks, motorcycles and aircraft (dream to fly one day).

post-20158-0-76703000-1486046856_thumb.jpg

Awards

Well, Its about time you introduced yourself!   Beautiful family hat-er.  See you in game my friend.  Maybe show up at XI fest this year, bring that family with you to Niagara Falls!

Well, Its about time you introduced yourself!   Beautiful family hat-er.  See you in game my friend.  Maybe show up at XI fest this year, bring that family with you to Niagara Falls!

Many of you have seen me playing here for years. Probably 10 years. Not sure. I really only play on XI. Before that, 10 years playing Soldier of Fortune 2.

Im a 38yr old corrections officer in central Texas. Ex military and Iraq vet. I am a family man with a lovely wife and 2 beautiful daughters with a  lot of hobbies such as playing here; salt water fishing; building anything out of wood; John Deere mower restorations; oil on canvas painting. I am also heavily involved in our church (Jesus) and community. Love big trucks, motorcycles and aircraft (dream to fly one day).

Glad to see you going for tags Mad Ha_tter!!!! great looking family.