Timmah!

What Is Rust?

Putting a simple answer to @Timmah! question...

Rust is an easy game to pick up, easy to learn but it's a bloody hard game to put down!! In its simplest form it's find resources, build a base, survive

Come join us on our very own >XI< hosted server and see for yourselves, just watch out for the wolves... And the bears... And the scientists with guns... And the chickens....

Do you get bathroom breaks? What about dinner maybe a snack? How about if the phone rings or if my dog needs to go out? Work, school, wife or kids? 30 days?

Looks great... I bet fun. Almost like after shit goes down and you have to scrounge to survive.

2 hours ago, TBB said:

And between @hxtr's ears  :harhar:

Dude not this time. Between my ears is mush... not rust. Rust is a sign of too much Oxygen. Just like the Alkaline water I drink I can make water no rust can grow.... 11.5pH. I have a jar of proof from  November 2015.

Seriously? 

This is a post about the game RUST and how we'd like people to come play on our server and just enjoy the game, why do you have to hijack a post about a game and turn it in to some shit about water? There are whole sections of this forum for your crap... Take it there...

1 hour ago, Lunkster said:

Seriously? 

This is a post about the game RUST and how we'd like people to come play on our server and just enjoy the game, why do you have to hijack a post about a game and turn it in to some shit about water? There are whole sections of this forum for your crap... Take it there...

Whoops our bad.

Ah Rust. I remember those days.

Never again.

Rust = Really utterly shit time

Jokes aside it does require some skill and has a bit of a learn curve. Its something that wouldnt be bad to get into as a community. I do not recommend any other servers. Its a more realistic version of fortnite if you think about it in a way. And it does require great teamwork with clans.

Edited by Pingfuzzboi

Awards

On 12/2/2018 at 4:41 PM, Lunkster said:

Putting a simple answer to @Timmah! question...

Rust is an easy game to pick up, easy to learn but it's a bloody hard game to put down!! In its simplest form it's find resources, build a base, survive

Come join us on our very own >XI< hosted server and see for yourselves, just watch out for the wolves... And the bears... And the scientists with guns... And the chickens....

Is there PvP?