Angelz

Pizzeria Management

40 minutes ago, Angelz said:

LOL hahaha that was the chopping board hahahahhaha

WOW!!!!! hahahaha

24 minutes ago, Sammy said:

I guess anyone can be an assistant manager these days.

hahahahaha

This happened to me twice... the first time I flew to Birmingham Alabama in the late 90's and went to eat.. correction I went to drink at the Outback Steak House across the street from my hotel. I had so much fun I never ordered food. So after they closed I waked to a Walmart  a few miles away to grab a frozen pizza. After hours of walking still having fun, I threw the pizza in the oven in my room and sat in the couch. When I woke up I smelled something burning... then I remembered my pizza. All that was left was the round hockey puck looking thing that stunk the entire room up.

Edited by hxtr

34 minutes ago, MikeB said:

That is not real cheese !!!  The color is too consistent throughout.  Not one burn mark !!!  Looks more like "Hot Glue Stick" glue to me.  Either way its a staged.

It is not cheese, it is the chopping board. The assistant manager put both the pizza and the chopping board in the oven in a brain fart moment. The picture is the end result of that brain fart LOL

On 1/8/2019 at 7:41 AM, hxtr said:

This happened to me twice... the first time I flew to Birmingham Alabama in the late 90's and went to eat.. correction I went to drink at the Outback Steak House across the street from my hotel. I had so much fun I never ordered food. So after they closed I waked to a Walmart  a few miles away to grab a frozen pizza. After hours of walking still having fun, I threw the pizza in the oven in my room and sat in the couch. When I woke up I smelled something burning... then I remembered my pizza. All that was left was the round hockey puck looking thing that stunk the entire room up.

I for one would love to see a {hxtr Cooking Channel}