XtremeIdiots
Sign in to follow this  
TheHammer

Another space Joke 100 million Gone !!!!!

@TheHammer, if this is your way of getting accolades or newfound respect, it's not working . . .

Just sayin'.

'Nuff, already.

I'm a-gonna be like @J3st3r and call you "Hxtr, Jr." from now on, like it as you may.

Ayaq

Edited by AyaqGuyaq
Had to include Eric.

5 hours ago, TheHammer said:

goto the drug store and buy a 5 dollar telescope and go find your self a satellite !!!!! you cant !!!!!!

That is because the tin foil in your hat is interfering with the telescopes scoping ability.....

Hey, now I'd like to defend my brother Ham, it's obvious that anyone who wonders why he can't see satellites through a $5 telescope (let alone the other side of the street) has greater expectations in life than the rest of us? We should all chip in to an account I've set up (pm me) and I'll buy him a $1000 scope, you all love a happy Hammer, you know it makes sense.

Got lost this morning when my GPS in truck quit working. After checking my settings I then realized I had set GPS to round earth?? After some tweaks got the GPS working again set to flat earth!!  We need some satellite tracking before I miss another breakfast meeting 🤣

Awards

42 minutes ago, Icequeen said:

Maybe because the aliens keep thinking they are alien probes and have anal parties with them?

Queenie darling, I have a feeling I'll regret this but wtf is an 'anal party ' ???

No on second thoughts don't answer, I'm eating breakfast

To find the flat earth, round earth setting of your gps it is in the padded wall section just under the play in traffic setting 🚘

Awards

18 hours ago, Zappy said:

To find the flat earth, round earth setting of your gps it is in the padded wall section just under the play in traffic setting 🚘

But does the third dimension really exist? Many of us indeed live in a flat...