XtremeIdiots
Adalya

Do I have your vote to become an XI member

I put my request in, thanks to E-raser support me... speak now or forever hold your shots … 

I enjoy gaming here and would support you'all.

>XI< Clan Membership is by Admin invite only. If you are a regular player on our servers and are interested in joining >XI< then you will eventually get approached by a server admin. Simple as that really... if you play with us, are fun and fit in you will receive an invite.

Enjoy our servers...

Based on the post, I vote "no."

But then again, only an idiot would make a post like that without reading the rules, so perhaps I vote "yes."

Lol.

Idiot.  But you are not a TRUE IDIOT until you get the privilege of donning the ">XI<" tag.

Nah, I vote "no."

Lol.

Ayaq

I've always been an Idiot .. I started out a knucklehead and progressed to idiot status .. hey Moe key Larry  … whooob, whoob, whoob, whoob..knyaaaa... 

Edited by Adalya
whoob, whoob, whoob..

4 hours ago, Sammy said:

spacer.png

Frickin' Sammy, you told me so . . . went to downtown San Fran today on business and almost stepped in human fecal matter on the way to my Uber car.

Beautiful city, though, 'cept that . . .

Been to China Town after watching the Patriots whoop the Raiders six years ago; can't recall having to "dodge" human bowel-expulsions then.

Ayaq

11 hours ago, AyaqGuyaq said:

"Barcelona?"

Just askin'.

Ayaq

Yes the XI EU meeting with a few idiots this summer