Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Noam: Video proof that I'm not using scroll wheel or scripts to shoot rapidly

noamsch121

• Member ID:  21128
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  539
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1870

7 minutes ago, TheCheeseyCrusader said:

G3+ scroll wheel ❤❤

Right....As you can see in the video I only use scroll wheel when looking at scoreboard, maybe get some glasses

• Member ID:  88
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3481
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  22886
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991
  • Device:  Windows

13 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

Right....As you can see in the video I only use scroll wheel when looking at scoreboard, maybe get some glasses

Really dont give a fuck about your comment mate...just posting a little combo i used to use when playing that old ass game 🙄 are you just sitting in this forum in your crisp stained tank top and piss stained boxers waiting for a comment?

Edited by TheCheeseyCrusader

• Member ID:  88
  • Topic Count:  247
  • Content Count:  3481
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  22886
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991

6 minutes ago, TheCheeseyCrusader said:

Edited by TheCheeseyCrusader

I'm capable of doing multiple things at once, maybe it's hard for you to imagine but that is a thing that exists!
Maybe make your own thread where you can post irrelevant shit instead of spamming me with notifications about yet another pointless post?

@WldPenguin can you please lock this thread?

• Member ID:  28620
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  493

yep, it's a scroll wheel  🤣

Edited by Fatzi-Sgt

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4428
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48513
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

Bottom line regarding this video is it does not prove that you are not using any type of enhancement such as key bind/macro/scroll wheel to rapid fire.  You don't show your monitor so that we could see the players being shot, you don't show your left hand or your keyboard, only your right hand on a mouse with no correlation to the game as it's being played.

1 hour ago, WldPenguin said:

Bottom line regarding this video is it does not prove that you are not using any type of enhancement such as key bind/macro/scroll wheel to rapid fire.  You don't show your monitor so that we could see the players being shot, you don't show your left hand or your keyboard, only your right hand on a mouse with no correlation to the game as it's being played.

Uh you can hear and see every click exactly when ammo goes down once. Kinda hard to capture 4x4 feet without me blocking the frame or half of it be too blurred to make out any details.

And why does it matter if you can see the whole monitor when the point is to prove that I'm not using a macro? Do you think the monitor says "MACRO USED" when you use one or something? lol

"no correlation to the game" - what? you can see every movement of the mouse and every click affetcs the game and perfectly in sync with movement and shots...

How about you tell me what you think would prove that I'm not cheating?

Edited by noamsch121
yes

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  459
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5914
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Achievement Points:  50594
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

For an ostensibly borderline intelligent guy, you sure have a difficult time doing something as obviously simple as recording your whole screen.  I can record my whole 65-inch monitor while I'm gaming, so your equivocation is transparently farcical.  Derp.  And your hypocrisy about irrelevant posts while you post your tears about this issue in another thread whose subject matter is completely irrelevant is banally predictable.

11 minutes ago, Timmah! said:

For an ostensibly borderline intelligent guy, you sure have a difficult time doing something as obviously simple as recording your whole screen.  I can record my whole 65-inch monitor while I'm gaming, so your equivocation is transparently farcical.  Derp.  And your hypocrisy about irrelevant posts while you post your tears about this issue in another thread whose subject matter is completely irrelevant is banally predictable.

What do you expect to see if the whole screen is visible? That doesn't give any additional information that isn't already there. That's just extra work for nothing and I'm sure that as soon as I'd do that, there will suddenly be some other excuse.
What could you possibly see that isn't in the video and will prove that I am cheating? It just makes no sense and it's pretty obvious that there's no basis to any of this.
It's not very surprising that most if not all of the people who think I'm cheating are the same ones who kept complaining before I posted the video and the same one who just complain about everyone else who's playing better than them, you just don't want to change your mind no matter what because you think with your ego instead of with your head. No objectivity whatsoever, just emotional bs...

Edited by noamsch121

• Member ID:  22378
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1323
  • Birthday:  07/14/1995

Im just going to throw it out there that I also click super fast and people think I scroll wheel fire too lol.  For youngins, firing off 12 shots in 2 seconds isn't special it just comes with finger dexterity which is lacking in most for unknown reasons.. 🤔   Its obvious he is just a super fast clicker, maybe plays too many rhythm games or clicks the mouse too much like me lol

It seems all this could've been avoided if people acted maturely throughout this entire thread.  Some people take everything personally.  When this guy posted proof that he clicks fast, your only reply is the screen?  He shows evidence of the mouse, you can see the mouse move with the bottom of the screen, you can track him clearly.  What would seeing the entire screen do for you?  To see if he is cheating elsewhere because you're so entrenched in the idea he cheats that you won't believe proof in front of you? 

There is only so far you can take this guys.  In my honest opinion he isn't cheating.  I've seen scroll firing and that ain't it.  I've seen blatant wallhacks and aimbots, been playing COD for 15+ years, seen it all.  This guy looks legit and for him to go out of his way, continually fighting to clear his name and even posting a video to PROVE he doesn't, says something.  Why would he waste 30 mins of his time to make and upload a video if he cheats, the thought processes here just don't make any sense to me.  Banning him is a terrible thing and the wrong thing to do. 

image.thumb.png.66b6795e0624002416198786efa03c6f.png

• Member ID:  26443
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  459
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5914
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Achievement Points:  50594
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

43 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

What do you expect to see if the whole screen is visible? That doesn't give any additional information that isn't already there. That's just extra work for nothing and I'm sure that as soon as I'd do that, there will suddenly be some other excuse.
What could you possibly see that isn't in the video and will prove that I am cheating? It just makes no sense and it's pretty obvious that there's no basis to any of this.
It's not very surprising that most if not all of the people who think I'm cheating are the same ones who kept complaining before I posted the video and the same one who just complain about everyone else who's playing better than them, you just don't want to change your mind no matter what because you think with your ego instead of with your head. No objectivity whatsoever, just emotional bs...

Soo, that would be a 'No'.  Again, predictable, & transparent.  You won't take the time to record your screen, but will take even more time trolling other threads unrelated to the subject.  Because that's not a waste of time.

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

30 minutes ago, Timmah! said:

Soo, that would be a 'No'.  Again, predictable, & transparent.  You won't take the time to record your screen, but will take even more time trolling other threads unrelated to the subject.  Because that's not a waste of time.

Why is this so personal to you.  You're even going out of your way to follow all his posts on so called irrelevant threads lol.  Unless you have something of actual substance to say why don't you find better things to do with your time instead of bashing him.   Noam is spot on when he says emotional bs.  He could post what you want and you still wouldn't believe him lol

I am sick of it now.  I will go out of my way and look at anything related to people being called cheats, hackers, etc..  because there are times like this when someone who is actually GOOD, gets called a hacker and a cheater and ends up getting the ban hammer even when proof is provided directly in front of them.  I have been in that position a multitude of times because I was really competitive when I used to play on 1.1 - 1.5 patches.  If you think he cheats then I must be a cheater too then. 

image.png.71ec305a354a927d78f83950e173bfd7.png

image.png.b6d1780cef629ad58625355994e8cb30.png

• Member ID:  23520
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  736
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7099
  • Days Won:  1

@noamsch121 Maybe you could take a video of the aim trainer at https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/aim and maybe your 10 clicks a second at https://clickspeedtest.com/ 

I've got 370ms on aim trainer, that would be a hard test to fake I think. Up to 7.4 on clicks a second on clicks a second lol. Do you keep your hand on the mouse for 10 per second?

39 minutes ago, Black_Cat13 said:

Im just going to throw it out there that I also click super fast and people think I scroll wheel fire too lol.  For youngins, firing off 12 shots in 2 seconds isn't special it just comes with finger dexterity which is lacking in most for unknown reasons.. 🤔   Its obvious he is just a super fast clicker, maybe plays too many rhythm games or clicks the mouse too much like me lol

It seems all this could've been avoided if people acted maturely throughout this entire thread.  Some people take everything personally.  When this guy posted proof that he clicks fast, your only reply is the screen?  He shows evidence of the mouse, you can see the mouse move with the bottom of the screen, you can track him clearly.  What would seeing the entire screen do for you?  To see if he is cheating elsewhere because you're so entrenched in the idea he cheats that you won't believe proof in front of you? 

There is only so far you can take this guys.  In my honest opinion he isn't cheating.  I've seen scroll firing and that ain't it.  I've seen blatant wallhacks and aimbots, been playing COD for 15+ years, seen it all.  This guy looks legit and for him to go out of his way, continually fighting to clear his name and even posting a video to PROVE he doesn't, says something.  Why would he waste 30 mins of his time to make and upload a video if he cheats, the thought processes here just don't make any sense to me.  Banning him is a terrible thing and the wrong thing to do. 

Exactly, and the thought process makes no sense because there isn't any, they just all decided I must be cheating long before I posted the video and they complain about me and other people in game all the time like a whining echo chamber.

If I wanted to cheat why the hell would I just use a scroll wheel? I can make an actual script that will shoot at 60,000 rounds per minute instead of only 552 that I can do manually, this isn't it. Is it so hard to believe that some people are better than you in some things?

What kind of cheat am I using in other games where all weapons are automatic anyways?

Tell me what you can see here with everything in frame that you couldn't in the first video: 

@Sharpe what's the point of recording aim trainer? and it is very easy to fake something like that so I could just as easily make it say 90 CPS or the aim trainer 100ms average...image.thumb.png.f87c475be3b81fb820ea8bd862f433e2.png

@WldPenguin @Ruggerxi @Roxy! @LOCO @YACCster 

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20716
  • Content Per Day:  4.36
  • Achievement Points:  113885
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

11 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

@noamsch121 Maybe you could take a video of the aim trainer at https://humanbenchmark.com/tests/aim and maybe your 10 clicks a second at https://clickspeedtest.com/ 

I've got 370ms on aim trainer, that would be a hard test to fake I think. Up to 7.4 on clicks a second on clicks a second lol. Do you keep your hand on the mouse for 10 per second?

I keep getting like 6 clicks per second.  My best so far is 6.2

4 minutes ago, noamsch121 said:

Exactly, and the thought process makes no sense because there isn't any, they just all decided I must be cheating long before I posted the video and they complain about me and other people in game all the time like a whining echo chamber.

If I wanted to cheat why the hell would I just use a scroll wheel? I can make an actual script that will shoot at 60,000 rounds per minute instead of only 552 that I can do manually, this isn't it. Is it so hard to believe that some people are better than you in some things?

What kind of cheat am I using in other games where all weapons are automatic anyways?

Tell me what you can see here with everything in frame that you couldn't in the first video: 

@Sharpe what's the point of recording aim trainer? and it is very easy to fake something like that so I could just as easily make it say 90 CPS or the aim trainer 100ms average...image.thumb.png.f87c475be3b81fb820ea8bd862f433e2.png

@WldPenguin @Ruggerxi @Roxy! @LOCO @YACCster 

i find it hilarious you use the one finger in the video xD but if that doesn't prove you can click fast nothing will.   aim trainer will probably just show that you're human lol

but damn 9.2 cps is pretty good.  is that with your palm on the mouse?  I did it with my palm off and got 11.4

• Member ID:  319
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  98
  • Achievement Points:  876
  • Birthday:  02/26/1990

who cares if he can mag dump a G3.. that's what fast fingers and a quality mouse gets ya. I honestly don't see the difference between a scroll wheel G3 or a fully automatic Saritch anyways, just get better if you think thats cheating lol

4 minutes ago, Black_Cat13 said:

is that with your palm on the mouse?  I did it with my palm off and got 11.4

Yes that's with me holding the mouse normally, though I get higher speed with my previous mouse that had a busted spring so less travel until it clicks haha

10 minutes ago, chewonmysax said:

that's what fast fingers and a quality mouse gets ya

I got accused just as much playing on a crappy 14 inch laptop and a cheap Microsoft mouse, on a bed as a desk lol

I use the G3 because it's accurate, they use automatic guns to spray and pray, why anyone would think that I'd pick a G3 if I just want to shoot fast is beyond me...

Edited by noamsch121

Just trying to suggest ways in which you could make your dexterity more obvious and then others can easily do the tests themselves and compare. I meant take a video of you doing the tests same as above with you clearly tracking the mouse and clicking etc but maybe the above videos will suffice, you clearly can click very quickly.

3 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

Just trying to suggest ways in which you could make your dexterity more obvious and then others can easily do the tests themselves and compare. I meant take a video of you doing the tests same as above with you clearly tracking the mouse and clicking etc but maybe the above videos will suffice, you clearly can click very quickly.

I keep getting 7.4 on the click test, that shit is hard!

Just now, chewonmysax said:

I keep getting 7.4 on the click test, that shit is hard!

Got a 7.6 lol! Can feel my forearm getting sore lol, think it's trainable. Must train weaknesses and become better 🤣

4 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

Got a 7.6 lol! Can feel my forearm getting sore lol, think it's trainable. Must train weaknesses and become better 🤣

image.thumb.png.8dc4196175072e3f536fdbe699d6f7f9.png

fuckin hell I just broke a sweat

8 minutes ago, Sharpe said:

Honestly, to deny either of the videos you'd have to be either incredibly stupid or biased - two things I'd hope an admin wouldn't be.

The burden of proof isn't even on me, it's on WildPenguin who can't possibly have any proof as she's wrong. If you don't know what's possible in a game you shouldn't be moderating its players, especially if you don't even bother checking things you don't know.

As someone who was an admin in many games/servers this whole thing is just baffling...