TheCheeseyCrusader

Interclan warzone battle

18 hours ago, TheCheeseyCrusader said:

Hello people.

Would anyone be interested in doing a warzone battle? Depending on numbers we could do duos,trios and quads.

And maybe set up a betting system on the website 💁‍♂️

This would be fun. We could try playing with a private server. If we don't have enough of a head count we could do some scoring based on multiple games like I have seen many tourneys ran. I would be game to play. Some of the most active players I see are @Hawk  @AthenA @Lunkster @ReaPeR and Boots (Don't see or know his name on the site) Also a simple one to run as well would be a duo gunfight tourney etc.

2 hours ago, Lunkster said:

This all sounds great as soon as we can get a minimum of 25 players online at the same time...

Mini BR requires 25 to start a match, Plunder requires 30 and a full BR match needs 50 people!!

Holy shit

On 4/22/2021 at 10:01 AM, Hoth said:

This would be fun. We could try playing with a private server. If we don't have enough of a head count we could do some scoring based on multiple games like I have seen many tourneys ran. I would be game to play. Some of the most active players I see are @Hawk  @AthenA @Lunkster @ReaPeR and Boots (Don't see or know his name on the site) Also a simple one to run as well would be a duo gunfight tourney etc.

I'M IN!!!!  Just let me know when and where!

On 4/27/2021 at 7:25 AM, TheCheeseyCrusader said:

I wont be able to join. My warzone account has been hacked. So now i have to wait 10 days to get a reply from activision

Just start a new account.  Jump in with some of us and use our dropped loadout guns to rank them up.