XtremeIdiots
fbi_open_up

Gaming Computers for Sale.

spacer.pngspacer.png  I currently have 3 Gaming comp uter at my shop for sale that I recently built. If interested let me know and maybe we can negotiate the shipping cost.

GREEN MACHINE                                                                                                       LAST  PC

WINDOWS 10 PRO                                                                                             WINDOWS 10 PRO

INTEL I7 9700                                                                                                  AMD 2700X 8 CORE

16 GB RAM @ 3200MHZ                                                                                  16 GB RAM @ 3200MHZ

GIGABYTE Z390 MB                                                                                               MSI X570 MB

1 TB M.2 NVME HD                                                                                             1 TB M.2 NVME HD

RTX 260 SUPER 8 GB VC                                                                                         RX 570 8 GB VC

EVGA 700 PWS                                                                                                      850 PWS

CD/DVD DRIVE                                                                                            CORSAIR  CASE  NO ODD

NZXT CASE IT IS USED                                                                                     ASKING $950 + SHIPPING

ASKING $1400 + SHIPPING

CPU.jpg2700X.jpg

01111_eoYiJrtoH5z_600x450.jpg

Edited by fbi_open_up

I'm a needy XI member would you consider donating the GREEN Machine and 100 bucks to me?? 

Thanks Minus the pink fan

Edited by McGrim

Come up with something with more than 8 cores and windows 7 sp3   oh yeah and 64 Gig...

and at least a 1T boot drive, and 10T data storage

Love ~XTekk  😃

Awards

why would you put a 2700x with a x570 MB when a 2700x does not support pcie 4.0?