Sitting-Duc

Major website upgrade

Hi all,

There is a major website upgrade that needs to be applied. This is expected to cause issues with themes and plugins as the core functionality is changing.

There should be no significant user impacting changes in terms of usability. Some features may disappear though.

I will look to prepare for the upgrade over the next couple/few days and then implement. I would expect there to be significant disruption over the course of a day when the changes are applied.

Will update this thread before the change.

There may be outages to Teamspeak, the portal, the redirect and some game servers due to restarts that may occur during the change period.

Duc

8 minutes ago, Merlin007 said:

Hey Duc, is there a chameleon light theme? Don't like dark themes but the default theme seems to be different.

I haven't looked to be fair. Themes were something that changed a load with the update. I had to delete the incompatible ones and get the updated Chameleon one. The IPS 'Default' theme is light but plain. 

Will need to revisit themes again in a short while.

1 hour ago, Sitting-Duc said:

I haven't looked to be fair. Themes were something that changed a load with the update. I had to delete the incompatible ones and get the updated Chameleon one. The IPS 'Default' theme is light but plain. 

Will need to revisit themes again in a short while.

Sure. No rush. I'll use the current default for now. Thanks.