Jump to content
Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Member Spotlight- Baldie>XI<


Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  2208
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3686
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Reputation:   4121
  • Achievement Points:  38420
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  58
  • Joined:  02/09/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  06/09/1963
  • Device:  Windows


    Let start with your clan name? Baldie

    Do you have any nicknames? Personal or in game? I have had many, slaphead,wanker , and some I will not repeat 

    When and where were you born? 1966 in Leicester UK

    When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? anything but a mechanic

    Where have you lived? Leicester, Sheffield, Coventry, Skegness, (They are in England) Sanquhar, Lochmaben, Lockerbie, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow (Scotland)

     

    What got you into gaming? Atari 

    Your first game you played? Ping Pong

    And what do you play now? Cod 4 , Starfield, Battlefield, it depends on what mood I am in

    Why did you join XI? Best People, best servers and one hell of a laugh

    What do you get from being in this clan? Friends and Sanity 

    What is your favorite hobby? wood working, making things from scratch, and of course gaming

    Are you married? No used to be many years ago but I have been with Donna 20+ Years now

    Do you have children? 5 Step Children and 3 Daughters to a previous marriage

    What kind of pets do you have, if any?What are their names? Only 1 Dog left now his name is Kai he is an Akita

    Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite team? Leicester City FC

    What is your current job title? Maintenance Operative

    Where do you work? Social  Housing  

    What other job titles have you had in your career? Telephone Engineer, Communications operative/ Trainer/ Supervisor.

    Why did you choose to work in your industry? I wanted a change from communications

    Why do you like your job? Every day is different 

    How would you describe your career? Rewarding

    If you could give a younger person career advice, what would it be?  Its easier to get a job when you already have a job.  So do not quit until you have it in the bag

    What is your favourite thing about your career or industry? Now  its fixing things and helping people.

    What do you hope to accomplish in your career? Retirement 

    What is your favourite sport? football, Golf, Boxing

    Do you play any sports? Golf

    If you were granted 1 wish, what would you wish for? Health, wealth and happiness for my family and friends

 

Picture of me and my  Daughter at my oldest sons wedding. And my oldest son Holding Baby Olivia who was born on 5th November 2023. Then Liam & Alice with baby Olivia

baldie1.JPG

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4505
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Reputation:   3665
  • Achievement Points:  36754
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  40
  • Joined:  09/14/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Windows

thanks for sharing Baldie 

to another fixer / helper

Wish was more of us around 

great read an family

Edited by KaptCrunch
Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3349
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Reputation:   2647
  • Achievement Points:  33882
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  10
  • Joined:  10/21/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

And this is my Dare devil Donna who keeps doing crazy stunts with the Daughter 😂

PBFMYFBXX_0001.JPG

PBFMYFBXX_0052.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ++ COD4 Admin

  • Member ID:  30308
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Reputation:   643
  • Achievement Points:  5842
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Joined:  07/02/22
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  08/28/1973
  • Device:  Windows

Thanks for sharing @baldie

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.52
  • Content Count:  11926
  • Content Per Day:  2.20
  • Reputation:   13062
  • Achievement Points:  106656
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  124
  • Joined:  09/01/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  Windows


  • Member ID:  22360
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Reputation:   60
  • Achievement Points:  646
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  01/21/15
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  12/01/1984
  • Device:  Android

Great read bubba hope to see you game soon

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1097
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Reputation:   2048
  • Achievement Points:  10180
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  12
  • Joined:  02/19/16
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962
  • Device:  Windows

Thanks for sharing @baldie, you have a beautiful family.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2985
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1673
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Reputation:   3018
  • Achievement Points:  20205
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  14
  • Joined:  11/13/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966
  • Device:  Android

6 hours ago, BlackRose said:


    Let start with your clan name? Baldie

    Do you have any nicknames? Personal or in game? I have had many, slaphead,wanker , and some I will not repeat 

    When and where were you born? 1966 in Leicester UK

    When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? anything but a mechanic

    Where have you lived? Leicester, Sheffield, Coventry, Skegness, (They are in England) Sanquhar, Lochmaben, Lockerbie, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow (Scotland)

     

    What got you into gaming? Atari 

    Your first game you played? Ping Pong

    And what do you play now? Cod 4 , Starfield, Battlefield, it depends on what mood I am in

    Why did you join XI? Best People, best servers and one hell of a laugh

    What do you get from being in this clan? Friends and Sanity 

    What is your favorite hobby? wood working, making things from scratch, and of course gaming

    Are you married? No used to be many years ago but I have been with Donna 20+ Years now

    Do you have children? 5 Step Children and 3 Daughters to a previous marriage

    What kind of pets do you have, if any?What are their names? Only 1 Dog left now his name is Kai he is an Akita

    Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite team? Leicester City FC

    What is your current job title? Maintenance Operative

    Where do you work? Social  Housing  

    What other job titles have you had in your career? Telephone Engineer, Communications operative/ Trainer/ Supervisor.

    Why did you choose to work in your industry? I wanted a change from communications

    Why do you like your job? Every day is different 

    How would you describe your career? Rewarding

    If you could give a younger person career advice, what would it be?  Its easier to get a job when you already have a job.  So do not quit until you have it in the bag

    What is your favourite thing about your career or industry? Now  its fixing things and helping people.

    What do you hope to accomplish in your career? Retirement 

    What is your favourite sport? football, Golf, Boxing

    Do you play any sports? Golf

    If you were granted 1 wish, what would you wish for? Health, wealth and happiness for my family and friends

 

Picture of me and my  Daughter at my oldest sons wedding. And my oldest son Holding Baby Olivia who was born on 5th November 2023. Then Liam & Alice with baby Olivia

baldie1.JPG

b3.jpg

b2.jpg

Beautiful pics my friend. Great story, Thanks for sharing! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  6020
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Reputation:   10418
  • Achievement Points:  51492
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  118
  • Joined:  11/01/17
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

Nice post.

And WHAT A CUTE BABY!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  27768
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Reputation:   1191
  • Achievement Points:  8058
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  05/18/19
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Good read Baldie love the pics, you have a beautiful family, thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  906
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  144
  • Topic Count:  520
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  17170
  • Content Per Day:  3.24
  • Reputation:   42220
  • Achievement Points:  149268
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  681
  • Joined:  12/20/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  11/30/1960
  • Device:  Windows


  • Member ID:  23233
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2550
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Reputation:   1984
  • Achievement Points:  20062
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  8
  • Joined:  09/10/15
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963
  • Device:  Windows

Thx for sharing  nice family pics!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  21552
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  69
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Reputation:   48
  • Achievement Points:  588
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  12/09/14
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  11/26/1981
  • Device:  Android

Thank you for sharing. A beautiful family. Be proud of what you have together 😊😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  29340
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Reputation:   81
  • Achievement Points:  762
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  11/25/21
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

I haven’t had the pleasure of seeing you in game that much but it was fun while it lasted. Sure enjoyed the read and especially found the pictures joyful!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards


  • Member ID:  5468
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  674
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Reputation:   655
  • Achievement Points:  6446
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  02/04/13
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  06/22/1965
  • Device:  Android

Thanks for sharing Baldie. Great looking family. Can I have your daughter's phone number??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3349
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Reputation:   2647
  • Achievement Points:  33882
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  10
  • Joined:  10/21/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

56 minutes ago, Wild Fire said:

Thanks for sharing Baldie. Great looking family. Can I have your daughter's phone number??

 

Sorry but you would have to fight the guy holding her first 😂😂😂

lou and sam 2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  30793
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Reputation:   392
  • Achievement Points:  3735
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Joined:  10/18/23
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

17 hours ago, baldie said:

Sorry but you would have to fight the guy holding her first 😂😂😂

lou and sam 2.jpg

My daughter married a bad ass Bulldog as well. I'm so glad my daughter has great protection like yours @baldie. Great freaking job m8! 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.