EDD THE DUCK

Battlefield Bad Company 2

We already playing it Edd with Vietnam mod too and enjoying it, me Johnny and Nosjp and hopefully Ricko soon too. The actually BFBC2 game there are over 240 servers i noticed in my browser, but Vietnam mod only around 40 ish, still a lot of people playing this game.

Edited by Sonovabich

I own it and would play it but not enough to justify any big decisions.

There are loads of people still playing it m8, maybe not from our clan yet  but there are loads of servers out there with lots of people in them, found a modded one today where you get 5 times the normal points so you can rank up pretty fast, need that because i was only rank 21 when i started playing again.

There does seem a bit of interest in it . 24 man server ?

Well... All say they are interrested now, but never play after a while..... 

Let see how it goes!

Edited by Jay80_NL

Another great thing about bad company 2 is that you could basically create a new profile and start from rank 0. Thats what I done a few months back makes the game at least more enjoyable trying to rank up. Think I am like rank 8 or 9 at the moment, just need to unlock the magnum ammunition and im sorted :lol:

There are loads of people still playing it m8, maybe not from our clan yet  but there are loads of servers out there with lots of people in them, found a modded one today where you get 5 times the normal points so you can rank up pretty fast, need that because i was only rank 21 when i started playing again.

Can you link me with that server one of the days Sob? I need to rank up badly in that game haha , Think I need to be at least rank 15 to start unlocking decent weapons and attachments

Another great thing about bad company 2 is that you could basically create a new profile and start from rank 0. Thats what I done a few months back makes the game at least more enjoyable trying to rank up. Think I am like rank 8 or 9 at the moment, just need to unlock the magnum ammunition and im sorted :lol:

Can you link me with that server one of the days Sob? I need to rank up badly in that game haha , Think I need to be at least rank 15 to start unlocking decent weapons and attachments

Not that much;

http://www.gametracker.com/search/bc2/?searchipp=25&sort=3&order=DESC#search

• If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/