XtremeIdiots
MountainMan

Howdy Y"all

Well just wanted to stop in and leave a post saying hello.  Ive been playing Ring of Elysium for a while now.  I have been in XI team speak for a few months now and really enjoy the fellowship when they are sober {Texas}..  I'm a former clans men of Phoenix911 when I was the 2nd in charge in the  DDC  about 15 years ago.  I was a member of that clan for 10 years until it disbanded and I had to take  a extended  break to lose a marriage, but I'm back and enjoy things again.   I look forward to play against many of you in other games in the future.  So once again this Is just a big HELLO from the Mountain_Mann here in Tennessee..

Awards

Tennessee...Wowwwww That name always sound very American to me., I love America...I remember very well the date and time I fell in love with all the Americans...I was in the cinema with my Little Brother ..it was the 22 of November 1963 at 3:30 pm our time..and they announced in the middle of the movie which was turned off...That President John Kennedy has just been assassinated...We South Americans are by nature very sentimental..and me being 15 years old got caught up with the cries of the people in the cinema.it was something that I will never forget..

You are welcome mate

Edited by ausimatador

Awards

Outside of Murfreesboro, Tn

Awards