Jump to content
loaderXI

***2021 ANNUAL FALLEN MEMBER MEMORIAL***

Recommended Posts

Guys I will try my best to be there but I have to Build my PC first and download every thing but thanks to DUCK I have all cod files saved to the cloud so that should not be a problem. It is a new build and new install of windows but with a little luck I should be able to hopefully tomorrow but sunday at the latest.

 

 

 

 

 

20211217_185828.jpg

20211217_185800.jpg

new comp 1.jpg

Edited by baldie
photos not right need rotating lol but still did not work
Link to comment
Share on other sites


39 minutes ago, loaderXI said:

@baldie Fantastic my brother ! Looks like a sweet build project

It should be but for now i will be using the GPU from my old Pc until i get my bonus in January so it will be a very good system with a GTX 1050 LOL. But it will play all the games I need for now.

I was not going to do this until next year but this comp keeps getting errors and other than surf the web it crashes so it has forced my hand lol.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


I came, I tried, I locked up and tried again.  Managed two connections as Unknown Soldier to give Dirk Diggler and Phuckitman kills but it's no good this year...

Downloads of MEM*.IWD files keep failing as does my resolve to bang my head against a brick wall.

Sorry, JohnnyDOS, I can't play for you this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@loaderXI The memorial event, is this for today only? 

My system is stuck with one SSD and Diskpart(the Clean command) can take 4 to 6 hours. 
This SSD refused to format and was stuck at 15% for an hour. I had to force the Diskpart thing. I can't interrupt this progress. And still have to build this old thing into a case. 

@DEEJAYKEG Have you find that IWD file and deleted it? Maybe someone can share that one by remote access, like Anydesk/Teamviewer. I am stuck too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, X-RayXI said:

@loaderXI The memorial event, is this for today only? 

My system is stuck with one SSD and Diskpart(the Clean command) can take 4 to 6 hours. 
This SSD refused to format and was stuck at 15% for an hour. I had to force the Diskpart thing. I can't interrupt this progress. And still have to build this old thing into a case. 

@DEEJAYKEG Have you find that IWD file and deleted it? Maybe someone can share that one by remote access, like Anydesk/Teamviewer. I am stuck too. 

Tomorrow as well too !

Link to comment
Share on other sites


It was a fun time today, and I can't wait until tomorrow to repeat it again, hopefully with even more people.  We had some pretty good laugh's and some pokes at each other.  It was good to see everyone.  CYA tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Markoff said:

played a couple of times will try and get my mic up and running today and remember how to make my man sprint lol...............

By default, sprint is the same as the "use" key. Learned that myself yesterday lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Top of the team, right where I belong :lol:

Thanks to everyone for coming along and making it a great weekend as it always is! I hope to change up the TDM server a bit now following some ingame feedback with the CTF maps - I will see how I can add those to what I'm cooking up for the January rotation!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 12/20/2021 at 11:23 AM, PainKiller said:

Top of the team, right where I belong :lol:

Thanks to everyone for coming along and making it a great weekend as it always is! I hope to change up the TDM server a bit now following some ingame feedback with the CTF maps - I will see how I can add those to what I'm cooking up for the January rotation!

Please keep in mind that we have the most spectators during the non-snipe maps so if you want to make some of the R&G maps CTF like every other one or 1 out of every 6 maps played it might work out. Also with the current auto balance thing not working to well with spectators waiting for the maps the want to play "Me" "Hexe" "Bullet" "Doc" etc just 1 extra player in a CTF game can make for a crushing situation. That 1 Sniper Map would maybe make a good add with our Zoom Scopes we have, it was a little long for those short scopes. I don't really enjoy CTF due to the complete lack of team work but as you can see from my score I still know how to get the WIN lol. I will say it would make a nice change of pace for some. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


11 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

Please keep in mind that we have the most spectators during the non-snipe maps so if you want to make some of the R&G maps CTF like every other one or 1 out of every 6 maps played it might work out. Also with the current auto balance thing not working to well with spectators waiting for the maps the want to play "Me" "Hexe" "Bullet" "Doc" etc just 1 extra player in a CTF game can make for a crushing situation. That 1 Sniper Map would maybe make a good add with our Zoom Scopes we have, it was a little long for those short scopes. I don't really enjoy CTF due to the complete lack of team work but as you can see from my score I still know how to get the WIN lol. I will say it would make a nice change of pace for some. 

I know Pman, and I appreciate the input. I won't be putting a lot in, and still keeping the 1:1 rotation we already have, I will just replace a TDM or two with a CTF - that's all. I'll see what I can put together and get some  admin input.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  The respawn was good for ctf. The change I would make is the auto return on killing the flag runner. Flag touch to return is what I really like. That really dropped a good element of the game. Sometimes the flag being dropped in a hot area made for some great gameplay. Unfortunately I only got to play a short bit. Thanks for putting it on and showing respect to our fallen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.