Bushape

My wife has passed

These are some posts I made on Facebook earlier:

I am grateful for everybody and I thank you all for your support. You people have been great and there when I needed you. Tammey passed away at 8:35 this evening. She was the love of my life, I am forever grateful for the love that she gave me. She was my inspiration for living, life will never be the same. I never thought that this would ever happen. I always thought that she would pull through some how. She has my eternal love.

The rest of my life will be devoted to her and her memory. I will cherish the life we had and the life to come. She will still be my guiding light forever. She was my true love, a love that shall never fade. I don't know who I am, but with her forever presence I shall over come this and become someone that will make her proud. I LOVE you with all of my heart Tammey, you are already missed. Thank you for being my best friend.

It will get better in time, I know this, but for now it is the worst pain that I have ever felt. I have been taking care of her for 2 1/2 years, since her second go around with cancer, then she had four strokes. So she has had a rough time of it. I have been by her side doing all that I could for her. I ust never thought that it would end like this. I was holding her in my arms when the end came, I was there for her until the end. She was the only one to cut my hair for 36 years and when she had her strokes I decided to let my hair grow (as a tribute to her) and I have it in a pony-tail. I am going to take her pony-tail and my pony-tail and put them together in a shadow box as a tribute of our love.

I want to thank Akbar Ali (funstick) for being a devoted friend for years. I hope that his new wife and him have a great life together. He fought hard for his wife and I have a lot of respect for people that stand-by their spouses and go to the ends of the earth to do their best for them.

I also want to thank Dave Spinks  (DeeJay Keg) for his support and for being such a great friend with plenty of wisdom. He is a true gem of a person. He took the time to consul me even during his own crisis. A really true and honorable person. 

A big Thank you to all of you and maybe in time I can get back to playing, I look forward to it.

sorry for your lose , taking care of your loved one is truly a long and hard thing to go thru . i went thru it with my daD for 5 yrs, he had brain cancer , losing someone that you love takes alot out of you , but time does heal . my thoughts and prays are with you and yours .  stang  aka bryan  thats my dad in my avatar miss him everyday