Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

***2018 Fallen Member Memorial***

loaderXI

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.19
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

But it was fun while it lasted. Well done Loader. I enjoyed it till I was told to read my PM mid playing. Someone will have to remind someone who care what I said that scared Pman so bad. I did know I was that scary. Must be my penis. It scares me too.

12-16-2018 Killa fest CFT 2 .png

12-16-2018 Killa fest CFT .png

12-16-2018 Killa fest 2016.png

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.17
  • Achievement Points:  63247
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

The CTF was great, every time I return I forget how much I loved this game, by the way fu hxtr you were awesome

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

1 hour ago, hxtr said:

That was my last Killa Open House.. you Win Pman. Go play in the sand box by yourself. I wont ever play on a XI server again just so Pman feel safe in his safe space. What a fucking PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
image.thumb.png.30c78516e59f617279f4a7ec74495c65.png

P-Man didn't say he was personally attacked that was my mistake, he felt that because you two are not friends or on friendly terms that you calling out his name is provocative...I asked as a personal favor for you not to mention him, I never told you not to talk in game...

Awards

1 hour ago, Blackbart said:

P-Man didn't say he was personally attacked that was my mistake, he felt that because you two are not friends or on friendly terms that you calling out his name is provocative...I asked as a personal favor for you not to mention him, I never told you not to talk in game...

Even Pman didn't say that Bart. It being brought up in the first play is plain childish. If Pman did not like me Tea Bagging him in game.. maybe next time he should be excited to see me... I never mentioned that pussy but he made sure to post this after my post on the second page. So.. Tel Pman to shut his mouth and I will ignore his ass like I do already.

• Member ID:  42
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

This event is about remembering our lost members not about our dislike of some people. Lets focus please also let try to remember its Christmas a time to forgive just for a few weeks please. 

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

12 minutes ago, Labob said:

This event is about remembering our lost members not about our dislike of some people. Lets focus please also let try to remember its Christmas a time to forgive just for a few weeks please. 

I totally agree with you @Labob great post by the way.

To be busy with irritation or a grudge in this weekend is absurd. Mature, childish or other nature, does not matter. It is nothing about this 'shit' or to even spend time on, geez, think about it. We have lost so many friends and Yeah! We don't all like all of us,  but have the head to what is the best for our >XI<!  Check the responses on Facebook. I copied/pasted @loaderXI  's Web-post about this weekend there. Look how many people were Shocked and join our Weekend, to think about them and what we stand for. 

Personally, I don't hate anyone. Dislike a few, but that doesn't stop me for playing on not to join that server, but this is. Been thinking about for one full 1 minute, why? Because I'm an idiot and could have watched some 'nature' movies instead. I don't waste time on this. That was my weekend, thank you. Two games of COD2

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  6882
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  44077
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

That been said, I had the server open on my laptop. Once my internet was up again, refreshed the page of https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/63.251.20.230:28960/ and a Teamspeak one. 

I have to say that @loaderXIyou are the man, man.

Controlling the servers and so much time spend on them, that I was wondering if you even slept this weekend. You were always there and mostly on AFK because, you had a thought of changing it up again and listening to the players. Saw DM mixed up and LIB, KTF, CTF and more. You were are still,  rocking that server. 

@RuggerxiGreat job and thank you. The freedom you give us to the servers and you leading these Idiots pure heart. I had some fun too and that is because you kept them all organized and in place. I hope this goes on forever. I bet it does without a doubt. 

@Anyone , Hey I missed out a lot more game with you. Thanks for being there for us all and our friends and guests, for the fun. Some know me and some don't and that is ok.  All about >XI< and chestnuts/idiots. 

Edited by X-RayXI

• Member ID:  1213
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  47101
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

Made it in for a few games both Saturday and Sunday.    Great job Loader.  It was a great time seeing a lot of new faces and some that come in every now and then on COD2. The map selection was great.  But have to admit all I did on Saturday during the bash match was provide points for who ever wanted to bash me.  I look forward to the next memorial weekend. I just pray the name list of our friends does not grow durable no the next year. It’s hard enough with what we have lost already.   

• Member ID:  20107
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  2015
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  16685
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/01/1994

When loader gets a shit load of credit but people forget I am also one that puts in a hell of a lot of hours with loader in maintaining all the CoD2 servers with him :lol: it's okay though

Had a blast that weekend, it was great for sure. Good to see some players come back just for the weekend to join us regulars and fun was had by all. This is why I love >XI<. It's a great barrel of laughs, with great friends, doing what we love and remembering those what we love and lost - just love this community.

Rest in Peace all we had lost these years and you'll never be forgotten

6 hours ago, hxtr said:

Even Pman didn't say that Bart. It being brought up in the first play is plain childish. If Pman did not like me Tea Bagging him in game.. maybe next time he should be excited to see me... I never mentioned that pussy but he made sure to post this after my post on the second page. So.. Tel Pman to shut his mouth and I will ignore his ass like I do already.

Please don't bring these things into the public forums mate, it's childish, immature and to be frank, one hell of a mess to look at. They are called PM's for a reason :lol: try to keep it out of the forum space and keep it in the PMs please. It's a weekend to enjoy ourselves and have fun and remember those we lost. Not have grudges and throw shit around.

I'm just saying, take some time out and relax and in time you'll be alright mate. We can all get hot blooded in there! :2guns:

19 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

When loader gets a shit load of credit but people forget I am also one that puts in a hell of a lot of hours with loader in maintaining all the CoD2 servers with him :lol: it's okay though

Had a blast that weekend, it was great for sure. Good to see some players come back just for the weekend to join us regulars and fun was had by all. This is why I love >XI<. It's a great barrel of laughs, with great friends, doing what we love and remembering those what we love and lost - just love this community.

I am sorry forgot to mention you too. Thank you.  And yes not one bash from you.    But for helping out we will start a fund me page for you for a supply of McNuggets 

1 minute ago, bds1961 said:

I am sorry forgot to mention you too. Thank you.  And yes not one bash from you.    But for helping out we will start a fund me page for you for a supply of McNuggets 

it's fine mate :lol: i've put a lot of my own time into the servers as well but I wasn't around to set up the open house this year. Only input I had was game modes and some maps and weapons lol
Yea, sadly I didn't get to bash you but I got @window more than enough times to make up for it.

How many in this supply, I'm intrigued :lol:

• Member ID:  3139
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2052
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16789
  • Days Won:  18
  • Birthday:  04/20/1984

great games! @Hoth for not playin the game everyday u STILL got it bro!  ALWAYS fun goin against u!

• Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1070
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  9940
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962

On 12/16/2018 at 4:41 AM, JohnnyDos said:

WOW! did I get my ass kicked,fun but I'm just not use to that speed and hoping,I'll give it a little try Sunday to do a little better.LOL

Agreed.  I came in and tried to play a few rounds.  But Phantom flat out spanked my ass....it was beyond not being fun.  lol

I am getting slow in my old age.   :)

14 hours ago, PainKiller said:

Well now we know who to bitch at when it breaks. ;) lol Great gaming with you. Server was great. Well done.

9 hours ago, Crack said:

great games! @Hoth for not playin the game everyday u STILL got it bro!  ALWAYS fun goin against u!

Yea Hoth consistently played well. Dirk is another that can own you in a split second. That Phantom Jr. character was so good it was pissing Phantom his dad off. hahaha Man.. that had to feel good Jr.. Phantom used to kick the shit out of all of us all the time so I am sure you don't feel bad. hahahhahahaaha

And of course Loader Rocks... hacker. I seen he was using two mic and two keyboards.

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  27439
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  596
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/06/1999

Absolutely loved the memorial weekend, i Couldn't of spent the weekend in a better way, Massive thank you to all the admins and XI Members for making it possible. After 8 years its been amazing to get back on Call of duty 2 and see old and new faces.

Well done to all the players who played over the last 2 days its surely been a challenge and not to mention a good laugh

And Hxtr.. It sure did feel good to give my dad an Ass whoopin ;)

Thanks again

Jr

Edited by Ph4nt0m Jr

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

1 hour ago, hxtr said:

That Phantom Jr. character was so good it was pissing Phantom his dad off. hahaha Man.. that had to feel good Jr.. Phantom used to kick the shit out of all of us all the time so I am sure you don't feel bad. hahahhahahaaha

FUCK YOU HXTR ?

1 hour ago, hxtr said:

Well now we know who to bitch at when it breaks. ;) lol Great gaming with you. Server was great. Well done.

It was a great laugh Hxtr, I had a lot of fun :) Feel free to bitch at me, I'll just forward all complaints to who ever gives a shit :lol: nah, I'll just bitch at loader instead!

1 hour ago, Ph4nt0m Jr said:

Absolutely loved the memorial weekend, i Couldn't of spent the weekend in a better way, Massive thank you to all the admins and XI Members for making it possible. After 8 years its been amazing to get back on Call of duty 2 and see old and new faces.

Well done to all the players who played over the last 2 days its surely been a challenge and not to mention a good laugh

And Hxtr.. It sure did feel good to give my dad an Ass whoopin ;)

Thanks again

Jr

Thanks for joining us, Jr. Was a lot of fun and you certainly put me through my paces. I am so used to that game being my stomping ground it was a pain to have my ass kicked this time around :lol: feel free to join us on the weekends. As you're from England too we start to get a little busy on Team Death Match around 2-3pm Saturdays and Sundays (our time)

• Member ID:  27439
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  596
  • Birthday:  01/06/1999

8 minutes ago, PainKiller said:

Thanks for joining us, Jr. Was a lot of fun and you certainly put me through my paces. I am so used to that game being my stomping ground it was a pain to have my ass kicked this time around :lol: feel free to join us on the weekends. As you're from England too we start to get a little busy on Team Death Match around 2-3pm Saturdays and Sundays (our time)

It was my pleasure, i Loved every second.  I sure will bud, Cant wait. Im looking forward to it :P 

• Member ID:  221
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1864
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Achievement Points:  12302
  • Birthday:  06/10/1967

Was able to stop by this Sunday for a few hours. had a great time. Thanks to all that make this happen every year. RIP all Members that have passed. 

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1047
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8794
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62071
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

Is there going to be a medal for this year? Last one I see was

Killa Open House 2016.

1 hour ago, PainKiller said:

You spelled that wrong.  It’s not your” Stompping ground.”  I am sure you meant “stomped on ground.”  It’s ok. All of us that play with you know 

• Member ID:  528
  • Group:  ++ Minecraft Admin
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1579
  • Birthday:  02/13/1968

Had a Blast Just Wish I could  Played Longer...

• Member ID:  64
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1033
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  9619
  • Birthday:  12/09/1969

15 hours ago, Crack said:

Back at you bro. It was great playing ctf again! It was awesome seeing some old faces :)