hxtr

What is your New Year Resolution? No Penis jokes allowed. Only Serious resolutions allows or else!

I made a New Years resolution to never make another New Years Resolution and it's the only New Year resolution I've ever kept so why ruin a good thing. Happy New Years!

If I was to make a New Years Resolution it would be to find out what game these pilots are playing out in the middle of nowhere. Hopscotch? 3D Tick Tack Toe? I see the X's were are the O's?

Boxed in the Ocean 12-30-2018 1a.jpg

Jet Trails 12-30-2018 in the middle of the ocean 1b.JPG

20183641852_GOES16-ABI-CONUS-GEOCOLOR-5000x3000-12-30-2018-boxes.jpg

To be a nicer person in game, a more considerate player, never to curse, or tease my fellow players in game. To be nice in the forums and answer things respectfully, even hxtr, and not to be a gobshite.

So, no f....g chance of that eh?

FU all in 2019

3 hours ago, hxtr said:

I made a New Years resolution to never make another New Years Resolution and it's the only New Year resolution I've ever kept so why ruin a good thing. Happy New Years!

If I was to make a New Years Resolution it would be to find out what game these pilots are playing out in the middle of nowhere. Hopscotch? 3D Tick Tack Toe? I see the X's were are the O's?

I don't do New Year Resolutions.

Your turn hxtr...

I'm X lol

xo.png

In 2019 I am going to turn over a new leaf, and HOP like Sharpe, TUBE like Angus, Knife like Larsin, scream like Roxy, curse like J3str3r. You know... Just be a real IDIOT!!!!!  LOL.

Happy new year everyone.

!FU @OB1   :whistle:

My new years resolution is not to make a new years resolution because I always break them anyway within a month or 2. Maybe if I made more "Realistic" new years resolutions? Blaaaaaa!.   

4 hours ago, Angelz said:

xo.png

At least we can be productive while these idiots figure how how they plan to change themselves. @TBB You need serious change.

Your move!!!! I got you!!!!!

3xo.png.ffb2f197977d81b831bcec37eb283efc.png.254cdba1362f5a3a6bd2bbe9dd5d033f.png

1 hour ago, hxtr said:

At least we can be productive while these idiots figure how how they plan to change themselves. @TBB You need serious change.

Cats game coming up LOL

xo.png

2 hours ago, hxtr said:

3xo.png.ffb2f197977d81b831bcec37eb283efc.png.254cdba1362f5a3a6bd2bbe9dd5d033f.png

OK - just for that I'm taking down your baby picture!!!!:harhar:

65853960_uglyfrench.jpg.cbb9494b2f888ce15ba73f35ac42d68b.jpg

@hxtr

O Em Gee I busted out laughing dude!!!! LOL

I usually win this game but your first O fucked it from the beginning LOL hahahahhahahahhahah