**New** Check out your player stats on the left hand side of the main page. Search for your player name, use a partial name to find it easier ×
XtremeIdiots
poppycock

Capture the Flag server???

1 hour ago, poppycock said:

I, and several others, would like to know if we could start up a CTF server for COD WAW? Those interested in a CTF server can reply to the poll and hopefully we can get this going.?

I don't no where the poll is, I'll ask an admin to set it up, thanks for the reply Scarlett

4 hours ago, Crack said:

awwwwwwwww man really? i gave my cod5 away years ago...who i give it to?..i want it back now lmao either sabre or sabreeyes or some sabre fucker lol..and im kiddin i dnt want it back
:cat:

You just buy a new copy.  Cheap game now.  Come to dm2 server I will put any map on just for you!

CTF really isnt fun without a lot of players. Which made it workable on Unreal since you could add reasonably intelligent bots to populate it. That said, if the server had a good number of players in it I would join. I remember a very long time ago there was at least one CTF CoD5 server that was popular and was usually populated.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:26 AM, Dessy said:

CTF man  if only we could get the same traffic on that gametype  cod2 cod4 of waw   ahhh the good old days

I would LOVE a CTF server for COD4MW. I miss that gametype.

I'm trying as hard as I can to get this going, who do I talk to? Seems like a waste to have a server sitting there doing nothing when there could be traffic there, I assure you I will be there on a regular basis along with several others! Could we please give this a try? What do I have to do???

On 2/10/2019 at 8:54 PM, poppycock said:

I'm trying as hard as I can to get this going, who do I talk to? Seems like a waste to have a server sitting there doing nothing when there could be traffic there, I assure you I will be there on a regular basis along with several others! Could we please give this a try? What do I have to do???

Labob has set it up and guess what  no one is playing it. It is on the old sniper server just refresh your games and it comes up as redline CTF.

2 minutes ago, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

Labob has set it up and guess what  no one is playing it. It is on the old sniper server just refresh your games and it comes up as redline CTF.

Happens everytime, well I'm not sitting on it again for hours, nor modern weapons as only me you and Deerejohn played there, I loved the sniper server but no one came back to that either ?? they all went to Vietnam freezetag, see what happens this time.