Jump to content
Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD4 MW2 Freezetag issues post not wants


Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  21550
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Reputation:   421
  • Achievement Points:  2967
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  12/07/14
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  04/29/1972

The blast radius from enemy bouncing bettys when you try to shoot them seems pretty big. I keep killing myself when I shoot one.. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  465
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2115
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Reputation:   2531
  • Achievement Points:  19519
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  21
  • Joined:  09/20/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  02/09/1977
  • Device:  Windows

5pm pst

we had a multi Player crash issue when shooting down a chopper with a arrow not everyone crashed

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11883
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Reputation:   12972
  • Achievement Points:  106481
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  123
  • Joined:  09/01/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

Anti Heist is now working, its under the Hacker perk. I will try to get it added to the description of the perk but it does work now. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  319
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Reputation:   83
  • Achievement Points:  876
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  09/08/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  02/26/1990

Duke and mini nuke still seem very weak, kinda mind blowing when a predator missile can kill more then the mini nuke which takes 3 times the kills to get

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5097
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Reputation:   5012
  • Achievement Points:  44717
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Joined:  01/25/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

On 7/23/2020 at 8:01 AM, daniel said:

The blast radius from enemy bouncing bettys when you try to shoot them seems pretty big. I keep killing myself when I shoot one.. ?

Should be pretty big. It's an anti-personal mine loaded with explosives. Don't shoot it when your that close to it? lol.

Edited by J3st3r
Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5097
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Reputation:   5012
  • Achievement Points:  44717
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Joined:  01/25/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

If someone sticks a sticky nade on you and you hit G to grab it and throw it back, the stupid thing blows up as soon as it leaves your hand.  This also happens when a team mate sticks one on you and you try to throw it back. It says that I killed myself with a nade. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.13
  • Reputation:   9114
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Joined:  12/14/16
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Are all the games back to 3 rounds now ?? all were this morning

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  64
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1043
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Reputation:   880
  • Achievement Points:  9700
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  09/02/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  12/09/1969
  • Device:  Windows

  From someone who thaws as consistently as anyone. It now seems difficult to impossible to catch certain thaw angles. These were possible in the past mw2 mod. I can catch even more angles on the Server 1 mod. I just had a game where I was the last player and had what would have been normally 2 easy thaws to start a comeback for the team. I couldn't lock on either one.  This needs to be improved drastically.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

  • Member ID:  394
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Reputation:   29
  • Achievement Points:  896
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  09/14/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

On 7/30/2020 at 4:34 AM, J3st3r said:

Should be pretty big. It's an anti-personal mine loaded with explosives. Don't shoot it when your that close to it? lol.

I agree the explosion when shooting emp mines falls under this as well.  And it's not that is shouldn't kill, it's just that it's more powerful than it used to be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  4147
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  756
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Reputation:   871
  • Achievement Points:  6301
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Joined:  12/07/12
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  07/25/1968
  • Device:  Macintosh

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

I agree the explosion when shooting emp mines falls under this as well.  And it's not that is shouldn't kill, it's just that it's more powerful than it used to be.

The problem I see with the emp mines is that they hang around long after players who placed them are dead, they go off multiple times in game, and they also spontaneously explode when you go by them at some point. Doesn't seem like an emp mine should be able to have double duty function  as an emp and a betty/claymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5097
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Reputation:   5012
  • Achievement Points:  44717
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Joined:  01/25/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

On 8/1/2020 at 1:55 AM, Hoth said:

  From someone who thaws as consistently as anyone. It now seems difficult to impossible to catch certain thaw angles. These were possible in the past mw2 mod. I can catch even more angles on the Server 1 mod. I just had a game where I was the last player and had what would have been normally 2 easy thaws to start a comeback for the team. I couldn't lock on either one.  This needs to be improved drastically.

True that.  Even when you do manage to line up a thaw the damn thing will constantly stop thawing. Acts like the Hitbox for thawing is set to the Head only. The slightest sway from your aim and it will stop thawing. I've had it stop thawing 6-8 times on someone maybe 50 yards out. It's pretty damn annoying.   

Edited by J3st3r
Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  122
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2843
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Reputation:   2048
  • Achievement Points:  21919
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Joined:  09/02/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  10/10/1964
  • Device:  Windows

This post has been up a while Rugger, when oh when can we post wants?

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  22895
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Reputation:   443
  • Achievement Points:  17205
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  07/15/15
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  03/14/1998
  • Device:  Windows

When you directly hit someone with the contact grenade it doesn't kill him. Just a hitmarker. Had this happen atleast 5 times.  When you throw it next to someone it does tho. I don't think they have the explosives-protection-perk (forgot the name) on because that icon is not popping up. Not entirely sure about that but i feel like a nade to the chest should always kill someone ?.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2567
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2904
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Reputation:   983
  • Achievement Points:  17118
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  06/08/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  12/11/1986
  • Device:  Windows

I dunno if it has been reported yet, but Stealth doesn't work on claymores, it makes Stealth totally useless then

Or there is another trick I dunno about again ^^

Edited by Exe
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

  • Member ID:  28144
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1146
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Reputation:   1417
  • Achievement Points:  28306
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  01/31/20
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

I don't know if it's been reported but the UAV Defrost seems to be defrosting people of the opposite team? I noticed this yesterday when I used mine and it defrosted someone who had shot me a few minutes beforehand. Anyone else notice this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  22895
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Reputation:   443
  • Achievement Points:  17205
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  07/15/15
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  03/14/1998
  • Device:  Windows

15 minutes ago, ShinyAbsol said:

I don't know if it's been reported but the UAV Defrost seems to be defrosting people of the opposite team? I noticed this yesterday when I used mine and it defrosted someone who had shot me a few minutes beforehand. Anyone else notice this?

If someone uses the Hacker perk the enemy UAV defroster will defrost him too. It's supposed to :D. That's one of best things about Hacker  

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  28144
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1146
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Reputation:   1417
  • Achievement Points:  28306
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  01/31/20
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

19 minutes ago, kenmen said:

If someone uses the Hacker perk the enemy UAV defroster will defrost him too. It's supposed to :D. That's one of best things about Hacker  

Ahhh thank you for clearing that up, I though it was a bug or something ?

And on that bombshell I guess I better give a big !fu to @MikZzona, you're one of the guys I accidentally defrosted with this, I'm very disappointed in you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3356
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Reputation:   4091
  • Achievement Points:  45301
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Joined:  12/12/13
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Macintosh

Just now, ShinyAbsol said:

Ahhh thank you for clearing that up, I though it was a bug or something ?

And on that bombshell I guess I better give a big !fu to @MikZzona, you're one of the guys I accidentally defrosted with this, I'm very disappointed in you.

True story, it was likely a bug, but he built it into a feature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2845
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Reputation:   402
  • Achievement Points:  6127
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  09/28/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  04/19/1990
  • Device:  Windows

4 hours ago, ShinyAbsol said:

Ahhh thank you for clearing that up, I though it was a bug or something ?

And on that bombshell I guess I better give a big !fu to @MikZzona, you're one of the guys I accidentally defrosted with this, I'm very disappointed in you.

Thank you ! Both for the defrost and for the !fu ! :D:D

I fell in love with this Hacker perk, it is just so satisfying to see an enemy UAV defrost you, especially when there's only a couple of guys left in your team and that allows you to defrost 5 or 6 more. I also abandoned the UAV defroster for that same reason - so many people using Hacker to protect themselves from the Heist, makes the UAV defroster unreliable.

Edited by MikZzona
Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  28144
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1146
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Reputation:   1417
  • Achievement Points:  28306
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  01/31/20
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  

5 minutes ago, MikZzona said:

Thank you ! Both for the defrost and for the !fu ! :D:D

I fell in love with this Hacker perk, it is just so satisfying to see an enemy UAV defrost you, especially when there's only a couple of guys left in your team and that allows you to defrost 5 or 6 more. I also abandoned the UAV defroster for that same reason - so many people using Hacker to protect themselves from the Heist, makes the EMP defroster unreliable.

No I still love the UAV cause it's the only time I can actually be somewhat useful  ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  244
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  120
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1235
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Reputation:   993
  • Achievement Points:  11005
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  09/05/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  04/09/1979
  • Device:  Android

i think the ping i a big problem in this new mod, all those years there was a stable ping and now it bounch up en down with 20/30 ping,  same as the high ping players 200+ almost not to kill, that new and not nice

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2845
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Reputation:   402
  • Achievement Points:  6127
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Joined:  09/28/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  04/19/1990
  • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, TheDrimpXI said:

i think the ping i a big problem in this new mod, all those years there was a stable ping and now it bounch up en down with 20/30 ping,  same as the high ping players 200+ almost not to kill, that new and not nice

I'm not sure if that's about the mod, FT1 has also had higher pings as of late, with CIs and server freezes happening more than usual as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  187
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2309
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Reputation:   2285
  • Achievement Points:  21326
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Joined:  09/20/10
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977
  • Device:  Windows

@Ruggerxi Lately I listesing a lot players saying the EMP betty is super powerfull, maybe we can change some of the 3 basic reasons they are mention in game:

1)  when you shoot it you can get killed by that even when you are super far away. I tested and it looks the range of dammage its too big. 

2) Also when you hit the 30 sec is to long to get electrinics down 

3) the amount of times you can be reached by the same betty is unlimited, so lets go to say you are almost running out the time of the effect on 25 sec already and you hit the same clay again you need to wait another 30 sec only to see well the screen. Maybe we can limited that to 2 or 3 hits of use.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  2567
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2904
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Reputation:   983
  • Achievement Points:  17118
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  06/08/11
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  12/11/1986
  • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, Roxy! said:

@Ruggerxi Lately I listesing a lot players saying the EMP betty is super powerfull, maybe we can change some of the 3 basic reasons they are mention in game:

1)  when you shoot it you can get killed by that even when you are super far away. I tested and it looks the range of dammage its too big. 

2) Also when you hit the 30 sec is to long to get electrinics down 

3) the amount of times you can be reached by the same betty is unlimited, so lets go to say you are almost running out the time of the effect on 25 sec already and you hit the same clay again you need to wait another 30 sec only to see well the screen. Maybe we can limited that to 2 or 3 hits of use.  

Agree with roxy with those 3 points.

 

About Drimp and the ping, I've noticed pings are moving a little. And yes there are issues about getting hits on people (mostly pootie) but I dunno if the 2 things are related.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



  • Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11883
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Reputation:   12972
  • Achievement Points:  106481
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  123
  • Joined:  09/01/09
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976
  • Device:  iPhone

20 hours ago, Roxy! said:

@Ruggerxi Lately I listesing a lot players saying the EMP betty is super powerfull, maybe we can change some of the 3 basic reasons they are mention in game:

1)  when you shoot it you can get killed by that even when you are super far away. I tested and it looks the range of dammage its too big. 

2) Also when you hit the 30 sec is to long to get electrinics down 

3) the amount of times you can be reached by the same betty is unlimited, so lets go to say you are almost running out the time of the effect on 25 sec already and you hit the same clay again you need to wait another 30 sec only to see well the screen. Maybe we can limited that to 2 or 3 hits of use.  

I made some changes, let me know if it helps

Link to comment
Share on other sites