MANTHIS

Jackson Timothy O'dey Aka Unionjack 01/25/1970-10/25/2012

Manthis, I'm so sad right now I don't even know what to say to you. You guys have been in my thoughts lately and I think you are both amazing for making the best out of the hand that Jack was dealt. I'm so very sorry that you've lost him. If there's anything all I can do for you please ask, even if its just the virtual shooulder to cry on.

Manthis, I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family and please know that us here at XI are here for you and will do whatever we can to help you. Once again, I am so sorry. Sending our love from my family to yours.

Miranda, expressing my deepest condolences and saying I am sorry for your family's heart felt loss will not

lessen the pain you feel right now. Take confort that he will forever live on in the hearts of our big >XI< family.

He is one to be remembered and spoken highly of. God Bless you and yours and may peace be grantedl.

So sorry for your loss, Miranda. I hope that all of the thoughts and prayers we can offer from all over this world can give you some comfort.

My sincerest condolences,

Larry (Mummmbl3s)