widowmaker

it is with a sad and heavy heart that one of our own has passed away

it is with a sad and heavy heart that the news of one of our own has past away. casper>XI< passed this morning from another bought of cancer. this one was in his lung. he was a true fighter have beaten throat cancer that he was fighting when he joined us and beat it. shortly after that he was found to have colon cancer which he had won another battle with and all types of skin cancer. this time he found out he had a lymphnode that was cancer in his lung. he passed way this morning peacefully. just simply went to sleep and stopped breathing. his wife told me when he found out he looked at her and said he was just plain tired of fighting. my thoughts and prayers are with his wife and family and ask if yours would be also.

he was a true fighter and a very dear friend of mine and will be truly missed as he is playing in that battle field in the sky. 

LOVE YOU MY DEAR FRIEND!!

Edited by widowmaker

I'm sad to hear that. You will be missed Casper. May you find the peace you so deserved in the arms of your savour.