Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

For the potheads out here!

StormCrow

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Android

I am a member of a few dispensaries up here in Canada. Been getting my hands on some top notch weed lately! Some amazing classic strains like Northern Lights and White Widow and Pineapple Express to brand new genetically enhanced and grown strains such as Monster Truck and Super Lemon Haze. I am a HUGE supporter of both medicinal and recreational marijuana use. During todays trip I picked up something I have never had before. Kurupts Moonrocks. It is a hand picked super dense OG Kush bud straight from Cali. It is then dipped in bubba kush oil then rolled in PURE kief. This shit is the cats fucking ass!! $40 canadian for 1 gram! Decided to treat myself, man oh man, not disapointed in the least!!! This shit is even supported and hailed amazing by the godfather of weed Snoop Dogg himself!!

5879acdd39250_20170113_1441161.jpg

5879ad8f34117_20170113_1258351.jpg

HAPPY 420!!!

Edited by StormCrow

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3348
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  45222
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  Macintosh

Is this legal in the great white north?

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

That looks like is tastes and smells amazing. 

• Member ID:  21216
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

!fu i am a movin to Colorado! i will have to get lilacorn to be my sponser ;)

• Member ID:  77
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  111
  • Topic Count:  1018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7527
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Achievement Points:  69486
  • Days Won:  47

Is this legal in the great white north?

You'd think it is but not yet Yaccster.I signed up at a place where you don't even need a doctors script.Mailed right to your house,I just have to wait for a few more weeks to be accepted.I'm on a waiting list.Yesterday on our Martini Friday we had a strain called Train Wreck that my friend got from the place I signed up for.So now StormCrow if you want to know the name of the place to check it out,it's called Herbal Dispatch.Just browse around,but I'm sure it will be similar to where you shop.http://herbaldispatch.com/

You'd think it is but not yet Yaccster.I signed up at a place where you don't even need a doctors script.Mailed right to your house,I just have to wait for a few more weeks to be accepted.I'm on a waiting list.Yesterday on our Martini Friday we had a strain called Train Wreck that my friend got from the place I signed up for.So now StormCrow if you want to know the name of the place to check it out,it's called Herbal Dispatch.Just browse around,but I'm sure it will be similar to where you shop.http://herbaldispatch.com/

Eh Johnny, There prices are fairly similar to where I have been going, I go to MMJ Canada (one of the best and largest Medical walkin store front shops in Canada) They have 2 shops in Hamilton, 3 shops in Toronto, and 3 in Vancouver, The are the cats ass for buds, priced either $10 a g or $12 depending on quality. THen My regular go to stop is Mary Janes Closet. They have an amazing selection of buds from $8 a gram up to 12 a gram. And a huge selection of concentrates. I just joined Royal Farmacy yesterday and they are going to get me my MMPR card so then I will be total legal allowed to buy from a licensed producer. I prefer the walk in shops as compaired to buying online, this way I get to see and smell my dank before getting it! Had some train wreck last week that was bomb assd, and some Headband also. I love me my medicinal weed!!!

• Member ID:  842
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  278
  • Content Count:  3712
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  28451
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/04/1965

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7124
  • Days Won:  9

So ... ya'll realize that marijuana is still illegal in the U.S. regardless of individual states decriminalizing it, right? I'm not stating a pro or con position ... just making sure that ya'll realize you can still get locked up for it ANYWHERE in the U.S.

For the organic weed crowd, make sure your shit is 100% natural or it doesn't count! Altered, enhanced and/or synthetic marijuana from it's natural form is illegal not only federally, but also in every state that has passed "legalization" or "decriminalization" acts.

The more you know ...

So ... ya'll realize that marijuana is still illegal in the U.S. regardless of individual states decriminalizing it, right? I'm not stating a pro or con position ... just making sure that ya'll realize you can still get locked up for it ANYWHERE in the U.S.

For the organic weed crowd, make sure your shit is 100% natural or it doesn't count! Altered, enhanced and/or synthetic marijuana from it's natural form is illegal not only federally, but also in every state that has passed "legalization" or "decriminalization" acts.

The more you know ...

Yea but we don't care. We are idiots. ;)

The oil form pot works wonders.

Synthetics are dangerous and the companies making them should be prosecuted but they are overseas.

Alcohol his much worse many times over than weed will ever be. 

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Content Count:  18130
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132861
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

I'll take a half oz....

Thanks for getting that for me - but what are you going to use??????

• Member ID:  907
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

It might be illegal nationally but any state that has legalized recreational weed isn't going to bother prosecuting you for anything weed related unless you do something that would hit the federal radar - like growing 50+ plants or something.  I suppose if you find yourself under some kind of federal investigation or indictment they would probably tack on any extra weed related charges they could, cuz prosecutors are dicks.

I'm pretty high right now so I'm not sure if I made a point above or not and I'm too lazy to re-read it.

The cops are not gonna do squat to joe blow pot smoker. Thats not what they are after. Right now they are raiding dispensaries around our area for things such as giving away freebies, no taxes, holding contests to draw in buisness. As fast as they raid, they open back up. Both my dispensaries have been raided once. Both back open within 24 hours. Cops came in, let people in the middle of transactions finish, told others to go home. Told the "budtenders" to call the owners/CEO to come in. Once they got there the budtenders were allowed home no charges, any charges laid were on the owners. My friend/owner of one (this is true shit story not through the grapevine) An undercover came into the shop and said he did not do drugs or anything but was looking to help his grandmother who was ill at home and couldnt get out battling cancer. He took pity and helped the guy out. Soon as sale was done he was placed under arrest and the back up came in. BY THE LAW HE WAS WRONG!!! I will not in any way deny that, he supplied medicine to someone without a 'script. Read by the law he was wrong. Would he do it again? You are damn right he would, what if the next time there was a grandma? These guys are not your back alley dime bag dealers. They see a FUTURE in this. And there will be one like it or not, the science behind it and its medicinal help is nothing short of amazing. These guys actually care about people. They are VERY compassionate and at times like in every day life that is their downfall. I will always support not only medicinal marijuana use but recreational as well. It is a natural plant (when I mentioned genetically altered in my earlier post I was talking cross breeding of plants to form a more potent of even mixed plant) and its uses are AMAZING!!! and trust me, I HAVE educated myself on it for years and if it wasnt for the wishes of my wife not to get involved until it IS fully legal I would have a shop of my own by now through MMJ in my area.... would save me the hour drive oncew  a week... THAT is my dream for the near future, the laws are changing!! BREAK THE STIGMA!!!

It might be illegal nationally but any state that has legalized recreational weed isn't going to bother prosecuting you for anything weed related unless you do something that would hit the federal radar - like growing 50+ plants or something.  I suppose if you find yourself under some kind of federal investigation or indictment they would probably tack on any extra weed related charges they could, cuz prosecutors are dicks.

I'm pretty high right now so I'm not sure if I made a point above or not and I'm too lazy to re-read it.

hahahahhahaha too funny!!!!

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7124
  • Days Won:  9

I'm kind of torn on the issue. I'm not against pot, per se. In my line of work, I've seen teenagers murdered over a bag of weed. I've also seen kids and adults OD on the altered and synthetic stuff. In my opinion, the only thing that should be weeded out (no pun intended) is 100% natural marijuana. Make that legal. The rest of its derivatives should stay on the illegal list -- and continue to be enforced at all levels. Leave the natural plant and its THC alone. Let grandma smoke it, for all we care. As for the rest of it ... the altered stuff ... is nothing more than an excuse to get high and/or make money. No medicinal value there.

If you need validation of my perspective (and reality), I've seen the negative effects of altered marijuana firsthand. Overdoses, death and murder. Illegals (illegal immigrants, that is) growing it on public land and destroying the environment ... drug dealers financially thriving off of the addiction of others (they don't pay taxes and are usually criminals in general who don't care about your health) ... deadly car crashes committed by idiots driving while high (and yes ... just like alcoholic beverages) ... insanely high assholes assaulting innocent people and the police simply because they wanted to get high. This is just the short list. 

So what is the answer?

As I said, I'm not against legalizing 100% natural marijuana ... just everything else associated with it that has been altered by people seeking "that better high". 

Next stop ... meth.

I'm kind of torn on the issue. I'm not against pot, per se. In my line of work, I've seen teenagers murdered over a bag of weed. I've also seen kids and adults OD on the altered and synthetic stuff. In my opinion, the only thing that should be weeded out (no pun intended) is 100% natural marijuana. Make that legal. The rest of its derivatives should stay on the illegal list -- and continue to be enforced at all levels. Leave the natural plant and its THC alone. Let grandma smoke it, for all we care. As for the rest of it ... the altered stuff ... is nothing more than an excuse to get high and/or make money. No medicinal value there.

If you need validation of my perspective (and reality), I've seen the negative effects of altered marijuana firsthand. Overdoses, death and murder. Illegals (illegal immigrants, that is) growing it on public land and destroying the environment ... drug dealers financially thriving off of the addiction of others (they don't pay taxes and are usually criminals in general who don't care about your health) ... deadly car crashes committed by idiots driving while high (and yes ... just like alcoholic beverages) ... insanely high assholes assaulting innocent people and the police simply because they wanted to get high. This is just the short list. 

So what is the answer?

As I said, I'm not against legalizing 100% natural marijuana ... just everything else associated with it that has been altered by people seeking "that better high". 

Next stop ... meth.

Next stop meth????? LMAO!!! You REALLY should educate yourself on the subject better my friend. You are clueless, sorry to say, and talking out your ass LOL No medicinal value in concentrates??????? (altered weed) or how about edibles, they are altered, The concentrate high level THC budders and shatters and rosins are AMAZING for dealing with anxiety, stress, inflamation, chronic pain, not to forget the wonders it has done in the cancer field. The concentrates (altered high THC content) is AMAZING for getting people OFF meth, percs, oxys, and even heroin. It is the hate mongeral thinking of people like you that would rather have people pumping there bodies full of pharma drugs for everything that has put the stigma on weed

Edited by StormCrow

Ill up you a video of a Parkinsons patient taking dabs for the 1st time (high concentrate ALTERED shatter rosin) and breaking down in tears as his tremors near stopped for the 1st time in 7 years. Or the lady recently in Vancouver, 2 years ago, doctors gave her 2 months to live, terminal brain cancer, with a steady stream of high content THC and CBD and THO she was alive two days ago still to speak at a rally in Vancouver for one of the dispensaries I am involved with. Ever have a dog get old and die on you? Hard seeing a loved pet barely able to walk huh. Should introduce you to Barney, the 14 year old lab at the dispensary, Dr's wanted to put him down 3 years ago, large tumor on his inner back flank. Even after it was removed, doctors gave him 3 months, owner has been giving him straight CBD dog treats for 2.5 years everyday... thats over 2 years longer than the vet gave him, never seen a happier dog. The problem with people like you is, they see the crack head, they see the meth head, they see the druggie and they ask, what did you start on... they all say pot... so pots the gate way... pot got them there... pot will lead them to meth... bullshit... if it was not pot it would be something else to blame it on. people always look for something to blame OTHER than the idiots choices, easy to blame a plant you have the basic knowledge of

Watch this and tell me marijuana altered concentrates have no medicinal values. He did not SMOKE anythings, he took a high level THC distillate, you can get them in tons of flavours

Before you say, ya ok ,its ok for patients like that, who is to say what severity of medical issue it is good for? a doctor that is who. THANKFULLY here in Canada our doctors are starting to be a bit more open minded about it all now that the 20 year researches are all coming in. It is funny, people will pump their kids full of pharmacuticals for ADHD because a teacher cant handel them or they are hyper active, yet try to mention having a child take a THC distillate and people lose their minds. Naw, we will fuck up their minds with the big name pharma companies shit but not something that has been PROVEN to work better with ADHD patients than any pharma drug

As you can see, I HAVE educated myself quite alot over the last 20 years

Edited by StormCrow

Watch this and tell me marijuana altered concentrates have no medicinal values. He did not SMOKE anythings, he took a high level THC distillate, you can get them in tons of flavours

Before you say, ya ok ,its ok for patients like that, who is to say what severity of medical issue it is good for? a doctor that is who. THANKFULLY here in Canada our doctors are starting to be a bit more open minded about it all now that the 20 year researches are all coming in. It is funny, people will pump their kids full of pharmacuticals for ADHD because a teacher cant handel them or they are hyper active, yet try to mention having a child take a THC distillate and people lose their minds. Naw, we will fuck up their minds with the big name pharma companies shit but not something that has been PROVEN to work better with ADHD patients than any pharma drug

As you can see, I HAVE educated myself quite alot over the last 20 years

I have bad adhd and it helps me calm the fuck down. Amazing.. but the oils is what I wish I could afford. Clean.. none of the crap chemicals or smoke.. Good stuff. Take a few puff and you are good. 

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Hey Storm, we have more pot dispensaries in BC than gas stations and McDonald's combined. I am not a pot smoker but I think we should drop the bs, legalize Cannabis,  ignore the misinformed hockey Moms, soccer dads and puritan bitches like @@PimpedOutPete

Edited by Joe Canadian

LOL, I'm not sure if you made any point either but who gives a fuck! I love your honesty hmmm

I have bad adhd and it helps me calm the fuck down. Amazing.. but the oils is what I wish I could afford. Clean.. none of the crap chemicals or smoke.. Good stuff. Take a few puff and you are good. 

It might help to deal with the anxiety side of ADHD but you still need to take stimulant meds to boost your concentration. I speak by experience, both my kids have adhd and I must say that they are both very intelligent and fun people to be around. Extremely creative, always thinking out of the box and questioning  things other people take for granted. Their teachers love them. So do I :-)

It might help to deal with the anxiety side of ADHD but you still need to take stimulant meds to boost your concentration. I speak by experience, both my kids have adhd and I must say that they are both very intelligent and fun people to be around. Extremely creative, always thinking out of the box and questioning  things other people take for granted. Their teachers love them. So do I :-)

See here is where true marijuana education kicks in. The stimulants to boost concentration are found in the Sativa blend of marijuana. You get a real good say 60/40 mix hybrid (here we go with genetic alteration LOL) 60% indica for the calming effect and 40% Sativa for the mind opening creative focused effect. both can be obtained through flower (weed), pills, distillate, edibles and many other forms. AMAZING for ADHD yet because of the stigma is a no no for kids. the adult results for ADHD and lab controlled children results for pill form are top notch!!

Edited by StormCrow

Yea.. me and ADD meds don't get along very well.... it is a one way relationship. I love them way more than they love me. I'll end up going through a bottle in a weekend once I get use to it. But boy do I concentrate during that weekend. I went through the entire Windows 98 Registry. Line by line. Took my 12 hours. Not lying. I refused to stop till I was done. 

It is that pesky Germany in me.. OCD tenancies come out strong on ADD meds. 

Edited by hxtr

• Member ID:  1132
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  495
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3864
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1980

I thank I just came alil.... :cry:  :cry:

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5088
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44663
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Weed has NEVER killed anyone and is considered illegal. Cigarettes and Alcohol kills thousands of people yearly and is considered legal. I don't fucking get the logic of this. I've smoked POUNDS of weed and the only thing it does is calm ya down a bit and give you the motherfucking munchies.

Would say something else but a couple people here would get very very butt hurt.No drama plz lol.