Jump to content
SweeperMan

Sweeperman's Poll of the day: Who's the Best (respectful) smack talker in COD?!??!

Recommended Posts

So for  those who know me know I chat a bit while playing... I need to get in your head and get you off your game. That said, who is the best smack talker in COD?!? I mean the guy/gal who can lay down a string of disses that is solid and witty but respectful. You know the one I'm talking about when they get done with your ass you actually consider thanking them for their insightful observation on your short comings...lol  (To make it fair you can't vote for me.)

Life of a gamer........... and ps as a Kat i have 9 lives lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

2 hours ago, RobMc said:

??? be quiet people are concentrating! I like people who talk but NOT all the time, witty comments always welcome, abuse is not!

He didn't ask for your opinion, he asked for smack talking mo fo's in game. With that being said, why aren't you in game any more so I can gas the fuck out of you then blow you up?  Hope your doing ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, BlackRose said:

never heard you,, I would vote wildthing!!lolol

I played freeze tag with you when free for all server was empty, everyone talks there...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

54 minutes ago, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

He didn't ask for your opinion, he asked for smack talking mo fo's in game. With that being said, why aren't you in game any more so I can gas the fuck out of you then blow you up?  Hope your doing ok. 

OK I give up what's 'smack talk'? and mo fo's? God I'm old but so are you Beers how come you understand? Yesterday with the physios help I got halfway up the stairs and back, although a bit unsteady, so look out it won't be long now, can't wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RobMc said:

OK I give up what's 'smack talk'? and mo fo's? God I'm old but so are you Beers how come you understand? Yesterday with the physios help I got halfway up the stairs and back, although a bit unsteady, so look out it won't be long now, can't wait.

Get well fast, i'll teach u smack talk when u get back....for free....lol

Edited by SweeperMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

You have to think unless its a straight death match your not going to hear them. So best smack typing might be more appropriate. :0 If I played this flavor of COD I would be able to judge. If I played I would have plenty to say or type. Just ask Laz  :0

COD2 myself, Loader, Spanky (I don't see him play really anymore)

COD4 myself, Mike Hawk, Jack N Coke, Scriptr, BoomBoom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Angelz said:

I have hardly ever heard anyone on voice. It's like 95% of the pussies are shy or sumtin LOL

Come over to free for all, we smack talk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

5 hours ago, Hoth said:

You have to think unless its a straight death match your not going to hear them. So best smack typing might be more appropriate. :0 If I played this flavor of COD I would be able to judge. If I played I would have plenty to say or type. Just ask Laz  :0

COD2 myself, Loader, Spanky (I don't see him play really anymore)

COD4 myself, Mike Hawk, Jack N Coke, Scriptr, BoomBoom

Well @Hoth you are okay and so is @iboomboom & @ScRiPt3r when it comes to smack.  I haven’t played with @Jack&Coke enough to know but I call Bullshit on Mike Hawk. If you don’t use a mic in game or on TS, your smack ain’t shit and doesn’t count.

I would add @Dessy  @Crack @pitbullpete @ANGU5 @Silencer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FUNky said:

Well @Hoth you are okay and so is @iboomboom & @ScRiPt3r when it comes to smack.  I haven’t played with @Jack&Coke enough to know but I call Bullshit on Mike Hawk. If you don’t use a mic in game or on TS, your smack ain’t shit and doesn’t count.

I would add @Dessy  @Crack @pitbullpete @ANGU5 @Silencer

  Unless they are TS the mic doesn't matter much unless they are using the perk to hear them. Which hardly anyone does. I didn't add the smack talk is a only effective if you have some game to back it up. Funny thing is he Hawk has a mic but doesn't seem to use it. I should add his is more quantity than quality. I just ignore it anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, LtLaszlo said:

I’d say ZombieFart! Example, “You blow up real good”! Or “You’re good, a little too good””!

I agree with Laz,  Zombie.  But @Dirtnapist makes some really good noises

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2018 at 5:46 AM, SweeperMan said:

I played freeze tag with you when free for all server was empty, everyone talks there...lol

well you did not stick out in my mind as a smack talker then,,hahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • If you are logged in and cannot contribute to a post then you may need to join the 'club' for the game area you are in. To view a list of all our new clubs visit here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/clubs/

×