XtremeIdiots
PHUCKITMAN

I found out some very sad news today about a old member

WWII Mercenary aka my old buddy Wayne who used to play with me in EGC before we met Swiss and found XI and joined together with Putzer way back in summer of 2006 has been MIA for some time on our servers as a member but would play COD4 from time to time passed away in mid Dec. 2018 from Heart issues. I know some of you will remember him and his game play and also his bitching about lag etc but he was one hell of a good guy. In the past few years we had lost touch with each other due to life being busy and him having to start a new business after the recession forced him to close the Diamond Business he had owned for over 30 years and sell the home he had raised his children in for financial reasons. His name had popped up a few times recently with old friends coming back to the COD2 servers and hoping to find some old friends. I am heartbroken to have to pass on this news because love him or hate him he supported XI even after he dropped his tags and you always knew where you stood with him. May he rest in Peace and still be driving his Porsche Carrera Cabriolet in Heaven. I will miss you Dude

I used to have some battles with him. He was a solid player and a good guy it sounds like. I probably have some screenshots around I will look for to share with him in the ranks. Thanks for the info,   RIP  Merc   In case you didn't know Putzer still plays under the name of Vee. She pops into to our mw2 ft server in the evenings now and then.