Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Redirecting NON XI Members

FunStick

• Member ID:  1100
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1038
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9273
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980
  • Device:  Android

I am not sure which admin is doing it,  but last I recall  the rule for Rediecting NON XI Members was the following:

1. has to be NON XI

2. Has to have the lowest score.

Defaulter whos FRUITROPIC XI's HUSBAND is not XI yet, and secondly DID NOT HAVE A FUCKING LOWEST SCORE to be a NON XI to be rediected.

This is not right, Admins CAN NOT just redirect RANDOM NON XI Members. It was NOT allowed back when I started in this clan and as far as I know the rules have not changed.. and Im not even a fucking admin and I know these things... .  what the fuck is wrong with our family? 

Rugger and or all the HEAD Admins, can you please look into this.  Poor guy got redirected so many times of faults not of his own and met the criteria for not being redirected. 

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2647
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  45898
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

Its an automatic program that does this, has nothing at all to do with admins, admins only kick for room, not redirect. The redirect is a seperate thing all together and i dont know how it chooses who to move

ok Gotcha,

So since its a program,  then the creator needs to change the rules to aim only at the rules from the past.   duc if you are the creator, and do not know how to do this, please let me know, and I will gladly assist. 

Thanks Storm for clearing that up for me.  <3

• Member ID:  79
  • Followers:  222
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3396
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  29771
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/29/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

• Member ID:  503
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2461
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  15555
  • Days Won:  1
  • Device:  Windows

Jeez FS you don't have to yell lol  :sofa:

• Member ID:  1461
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1333
  • Days Won:  0

OMG... it isn't a big deal, STOP telling stick.  :whip:

But the redirecting is kinda annoying. How about redirect out of the server instead? 

Because he had to wait to connect to another server that he was being directed to, and then download map everytime because he doesn't play on the other Ftag servers; before being able to get out of the game.

• Member ID:  20384
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  121

I am not sure which admin is doing it,  but last I recall  the rule for Rediecting NON XI Members was the following:

1. has to be NON XI

Defaulter whos FRUITROPIC XI's HUSBAND is not XI yet, and secondly DID NOT HAVE A FUCKING LOWEST SCORE to be a NON XI to be rediected.

This is not right, Admins CAN NOT just redirect RANDOM NON XI Members. It was NOT allowed back when I started in this clan and as far as I know the rules have not changed.. and Im not even a fucking admin and I know these things... .  what the fuck is wrong with our family? 

Rugger and or all the HEAD Admins, can you please look into this.  Poor guy got redirected so many times of faults not of his own and met the criteria for not being redirected. 

Love you bro! hehehe

• Member ID:  1461
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1333

YELLING I meant. Yelling. Not telling. Damn it. I need a new keyboard stick :lol:  Preferably a new gaming one.  :wub:

• Member ID:  20384
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  121

YELLING I meant. Yelling. Not telling. Damn it. I need a new keyboard stick :lol:  Preferably a new gaming one.  :wub:

He didn't get the mic he promised, good luck getting a gaming keyboard :P

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

ok Gotcha,

So since its a program,  then the creator needs to change the rules to aim only at the rules from the past.   duc if you are the creator, and do not know how to do this, please let me know, and I will gladly assist. 

Thanks Storm for clearing that up for me.  <3

Uh that would be me. It is not just score alone. Otherwise players who have been on the server for 20 minutes and got 10 kills... either a sniper or just not very good... would get kicked instead of a player that was on for 5 and got 15 kills. We already went through all of this months ago. The balance as it currently stands is the most fair but far from perfect. I have rewritten it enough times and am not interested in doing it again. :scooter:

If you are downloading a mod or map and want to stop early open up the console and type /disconnect.

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

Yeah I am not the creator, Sammy is. But I see nothing wrong with the redirect process, although being honest I would see nothing wrong with it if it moved any non-XI off of the server personally regardless of score or time played. 

duc

• Member ID:  20076
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  506
  • Birthday:  07/26/1971

the redirect is annoyoing lol, i took it ti be the last non XI on the server gets kicked for a memeber, but thats the price of playing on a full server all the time.  I just wait till the map changes and then join

Awards

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

you catch more flies with HONEY so stop YELLING at the admins.its internet rude using THOSE FUCKING CAPS.ive heard.

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

YELLING I meant. Yelling. Not telling. Damn it. I need a new keyboard stick :lol:  Preferably a new ga

1. has to be NON XI

Chill out dude!

It is a program that redirects, not any particular admin, BUT an admin can kick to make room for an XI member but not redirect, as I have done many many times.  I try to make sure it is either the last one in or the lowest score when i do it.  its nothing personal, so don't make a fuss about it.  if Defaulter thinks he/she (no gender in the profile) is being miss treated then a pm to an admin or head admin is in order. 

Remember you are a member, and calling out admins like this in open forums is not cool.  If you have issues go to either a pm or clan member forum.  I say this because I myself made that error a while back and i understand how it can annoy many in the clan.  Just sayin...

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Just kick me....as you all know....i no care....llmao...i'll just go turn into a tree in a house on hide and seek...maybe Hxtr and i can hide together...me a tree and him a telephone pole inside a house....lol..i've been kicked a couple times but i don't care...as i know that my score will at best be pitiful...so i deserve it...hell five or ten minutes after that you can jump back in again...or go to another one of our super fantastic terricfic servers....and get an equally shitty score there too..he he

• Member ID:  1965
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

1. has to be NON XI

stick you gotta get yourself a wife and settle down...lol,,this post is about a nine on the tension scale...hell brother breath...smoke a fatty and chill

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

1. has to be NON XI

hey idiot  if he is her husband he gets tags by default   DUHHHHHHHH :lol::devil::rolleyes:

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

hey idiot  if he is her husband he gets tags by default   DUHHHHHHHH :lol::devil::rolleyes:

Lol say what? Ok sorry guys and gals, but I am out of the loop on this one. Dark, your joking right? Sorry Fruit t but I am just an idiot... Lol your one popular gal... And I am not against supporting your better half, I just want to get to know y'all so have your man post his biography, so we can all see what you see in him lol. Cause if YOU are so special like everyone is alluding, then hubby has GOT to b one interesting fella, and I WANT to get to know y'all. Not much to ask for is it?

• Member ID:  155
  • Followers:  211
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6973
  • Birthday:  11/29/1967

Maybe we could just have it re-direct Funstick to ip 69.81.121:28690  The Hide a Banana In Yo Ass Server. could you set that up Sammy Thanks.

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  1670
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20179
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966

My 2 cents, If your wanting to play here and maybe be an idiot like I was, its part of the process, IMO it helps sort out all the week and hopefully makes you appreciate your tags more!?

• Member ID:  51
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Dark is correct...He needs to make an introduction post and fill out an application (just a formality)...

Awards

lol Damn you idiots crack me up!  <3 

1. Pink.  Your not supposed to just kick random non xi.  Its not fair and its not the code of conduct that XI was built upon sweetie.   

2. Lord of Chaos.  I may be just a Member, but I have a right to say what I feel and will do so without anyone from the internet telling me I can not.  And my input on things have always been welcomed and have been important to older high admins in the past, and other members of the Admin team in our clan.  I am important just as any other XI member regardless of having that "High Horse Admin XI tag"  In case you have forgotten old friend,  This clan is built on its members and good morals and principles.  Without the "Just Members"  this clan would be nothing. And I been in this clan for a long time just as everyone else including you.   And you known me for a long time, I will always defend what is right. 

And to everyone else who reads this:

Higher ranks / Admins  does not mean shit in the digital gaming world. Admins only get respect because of how their personalities are, how they conduct themselves, how much they respect their peers, and know how to have fun and joke around  and not being so serious al lthe time.  

Perfect example of an awesome ADMIN in my opinion.  Yesterday.  Me and a few others came up on the subject of having sex with wildthing. (Yes I know, wtf)?  Non Xi's and XI members together laughed our asses off hardcore for like 3 rounds straight and into the next map being on the same subject still.  Wildthing heard everything but couldnt say nothing bc his wife was sleeping.   In the Next map he was on our team with the exception of like 2 that were on the opposite.  We busted out laughing again, and Wildthing got soo pissed but in a good way.  He yelled of course, didnt kick, even joked himself,  cracked on me and the others....  and EVERYONE had a great time with no drama. 

THAT is a true example of a fantastic Admin that I respect very hightly not because he is an Admin ( I could careless), because he is himself and doesn't act big and bad and does NOT abuse his powers.   And its not just wild, there are many other admins that are the same way. Being an Admin doesn't make an Admin better then a member, just means they have more responsbility then a member and have to spend more time on the computer then we do.   :)

And to those who didn't turn this into Drama,  I love you guys to death,  AND as we say in XI...  FUCK.............YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy FUCK YOU Sunday Family  

• Member ID:  561
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41339
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

1. Pink.  Your not supposed to just kick random non xi.  Its not fair and its not the code of conduct that XI was built upon sweetie.   

2. Lord of Chaos.  I may be just a Member, but I have a right to say what I feel and will do so without anyone from the internet telling me I can not.  And my input on things have always been welcomed and have been important to older high admins in the past, and other members of the Admin team in our clan.  I am important just as any other XI member regardless of having that "High Horse Admin XI tag"  In case you have forgotten old friend,  This clan is built on its members and good morals and principles.  Without the "Just Members"  this clan would be nothing. And I been in this clan for a long time just as everyone else including you.   And you known me for a long time, I will always defend what is right. 

Higher ranks / Admins  does not mean shit in the digital gaming world. Admins only get respect because of how their personalities are, how they conduct themselves, how much they respect their peers, and know how to have fun and joke around  and not being so serious al lthe time.  

Perfect example of an awesome ADMIN in my opinion.  Yesterday.  Me and a few others came up on the subject of having sex with wildthing. (Yes I know, wtf)?  Non Xi's and XI members together laughed our asses off hardcore for like 3 rounds straight and into the next map being on the same subject still.  Wildthing heard everything but couldnt say nothing bc his wife was sleeping.   In the Next map he was on our team with the exception of like 2 that were on the opposite.  We busted out laughing again, and Wildthing got soo pissed but in a good way.  He yelled of course, didnt kick, even joked himself,  cracked on me and the others....  and EVERYONE had a great time with no drama. 

THAT is a true example of a fantastic Admin that I respect very hightly not because he is an Admin ( I could careless), because he is himself and doesn't act big and bad and does NOT abuse his powers.   And its not just wild, there are many other admins that are the same way. Being an Admin doesn't make an Admin better then a member, just means they have more responsbility then a member and have to spend more time on the computer then we do.   :)

And to those who didn't turn this into Drama,  I love you guys to death,  AND as we say in XI...  FUCK.............YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're*

• Member ID:  79
  • Followers:  222
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3396
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  29771
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  06/29/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

I don't kick random non xi people, i select them. Do you want to be selected too?