Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Post any issues with the new COD4 MW2 mod here

Ruggerxi

• Member ID:  7646
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  872
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

I had the second package 7 kills then died and the package was not in my inventory when i was defrosted

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

If I understand correctly someone blew up your car by throwing a grenade at you. But the car explosion didnt get you any kills. That is how it is supposed to be. Whoever blew up your car gets the kills. Always been that way with claymores/c4 also. If an enemy plants a claymore and you shoot it you will get any kills not the original owner.

For the attack package I assume you mean you didnt throw the marker before frozen. Correct?

• Member ID:  20343
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  3381
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Achievement Points:  30035
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983
  • Device:  Macintosh

If I understand correctly someone blew up your car by throwing a grenade at you. But the car explosion didnt get you any kills. That is how it is supposed to be. Whoever blew up your car gets the kills. Always been that way with claymores/c4 also. If an enemy plants a claymore and you shoot it you will get any kills not the original owner.

For the attack package I assume you mean you didnt throw the marker before frozen. Correct?

Speaking of care packages, yesterday I received a Sentry Nade in a CP but I didn't deploy it and saved it for the next round. However, when I deployed it, it became a Sentry Gun. I am certain it was a Sentry Nade, is this switch a glitch or the way its suppose to be?

No its not supposed to do that. Previously sentrynades didnt carry over round to round, just the minigun. Unless the script fix for that got transferred over already. Will have to ask.

• Member ID:  2184
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  238
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  1743
  • Birthday:  09/04/1975

Are cars supposed to be in Attack Packages?  When I rerolled it I get something better but the past 5-6 attack packages I've received at least 3 that started out as RC Cars.  I was under the impression that Attack Packages started out as the good stuff, no?

Yes. They are upgraded RC cars. Its radius + max/min damage are +%30. Health +50%. Cannot be jammed.

• Member ID:  1786
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1062
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  7865
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/21/1985

Dont know, how much already have been said and not said about the new mod. But it seems to get the server/people to get more lagspikes than ever tried before (including myself after being on a steady 20 mbit connection) dont know if its the provider or? and a another thing. Its seems like when you shoot at someone (no armor, or just one) and you have a lot of armor yourself, you get one shot one death. Meaning i die after one shot, no mather how much armor i have, second after no armor and i can take half a clip. Might be the old mod had some mistakes, but it seemed to be running better than the current.! full respect for a hell of a job being done, but we are demanding idiots!! ;-) 

and from what im hearing around, it sounds like people are more found of the old mod.

And would someone please take a look at the map rotation? :-* from Milky

The armor piercing perk penetrates body armor but it doesnt deplete it. So those without it must still destroy the armor first. Since the addition of unfreeze armor I wouldnt be surprised if a few more people are running around with it. Even then the max of 50 points (5 full defrosts) will only protect against one or two shots before its gone. But most players dont get there.

Some math:

The enemy has full health and 50 points of armor for a total of 80. Most AR's do 40 points, not accounting for distance modifiers. The AK does 45. Hit location modifiers on the head and upper torso (1.5 * base damage) can bump it up to 60 points. Stopping power adds %40 on top of that for 84. So if a player with an AR at medium distance hits the upper torso and has SP he will kill in one shot. SMG's do 30 points but follow the same rules.

For lag spikes I compared the older one to the newer one and they seem to be the same. There have been end-of-round CI's. I know what the problem is. Its a matter of coding things differently to get rid of it. As for the older mod being better...well.. I hear that every time. In this particular one much of it is due to the ACR.

edit:

wow. That shot to the head is supposed to be eighty points.

Edited by Sammy

• Member ID:  809
  • Followers:  41
  • Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  2835
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Achievement Points:  20374
  • Birthday:  06/25/1979

Dont know, how much already have been said and not said about the new mod. But it seems to get the server/people to get more lagspikes than ever tried before (including myself after being on a steady 20 mbit connection) dont know if its the provider or? and a another thing. Its seems like when you shoot at someone (no armor, or just one) and you have a lot of armor yourself, you get one shot one death. Meaning i die after one shot, no mather how much armor i have, second after no armor and i can take half a clip. Might be the old mod had some mistakes, but it seemed to be running better than the current.! full respect for a hell of a job being done, but we are demanding idiots!! ;-) 

and from what im hearing around, it sounds like people are more found of the old mod.

unfortunately  most people will always LOVE the previous mod, and bitch and moan for awhile until they get use to it, then when a newer mod comes along thye complain about how they want the most recent one back.  people love what they get use to. the numbers on the server show no sign of decline. as long as the numbers stay up I think the mod is working and keeping traffic flowing

unfortunately  most people will always LOVE the previous mod, and bitch and moan for awhile until they get use to it, then when a newer mod comes along thye complain about how they want the most recent one back.  people love what they get use to. the numbers on the server show no sign of decline. as long as the numbers stay up I think the mod is working and keeping traffic flowing

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

not sure if this has been notified yet or not, i dont wanna read all posts, but there is a problem with the paveway

sometimes u still get enemies showing with a red sign when u finish using it, i mean it basicaly is a wallhack.

Edited by ChknFngr

Anything unusual happen in how you left the streak? Were you shot down or something?

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

curious here?...what happend to the hard core part of the mod? i mean it always takes more then 3 shots for my weapons to kill someone without getting that stupid helmet marker...just asking...

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

oh and b4 u ask what guns i using....ive tried the acr ...m4 carbon and rpd all 3 same results always more than 3 or 4 shots b4 i get the kill yet im being one shotted...

You are shooting good team players that defrost. Which is a good thing and is a reward. Defrosting is encouraged.  Three shots from an RPD will at minimum do 120 points of damage before modifiers are applied such as for stopping power. As does the M4 and ACR. Players cannot get that much health+armor. Except maybe care packages. I dont know what the server has that set at. Maybe consider stopping power or armor piercing rounds.

Standard hardcore is a pretty stupid mode if you ask me. What benefit is an AK over an mp5? In hc both kill in one shot. Even if you just hit a foot. Dont even have to worry about hitting the torso at all. The fact that there is now some defense, when before there was none, makes things more fair. At worst you lose 1 or 2 rounds. The other guy loses any armor he has and it doesnt come back.

• Member ID:  970
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4724
  • Birthday:  12/30/1962

OK.. But I would really like it the way it was... I like helping my team with  defrosting and I see it as my little perk for doing that :)

• Member ID:  2206
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1021
  • Birthday:  01/29/1991

Sammy, thanks for your hard work. You seem to have an awnser for everything :)

Awards

• Member ID:  1786
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1062
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  7865
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/21/1985

Oh yea, and even if you have snatch and grab the defrost time has gone down, and it seems more diffecoult to defrost than before! :-) as i said before sammy, im not trying to give you hell over your mod! you are doing an awesome job! Glad its you doing it and not duc.. he would just mess it up! :-* haha

but yea we are the ones that are hard to satisfy! and i have more spikes on the mod than the old one! in the middle of the map, and some of the admins are also saying that the server runs a higher ping more often than usual! Just what ive heard the last couple of days!

i will say this i play this mod specifically for the basically one hit one kill feature of hardcore.  i do not play the other ft servers bc i cant stand pumping a whole clip in someone just to wound them. all these extras that are getting put in here. extra armor, lets change hit amount bc hitting in the hand shouldnt kill, all that stuff is great for a NON HARDCORE server. but this is suppose to be hardcore.  at what point when you have a mod that most everybody likes, will you leave the damn thing alone.  i know people are always gonna love an old mod but sometimes they arent wrong.  seems like the last mod only had a few blips in it and most people loved it.  then it just gets changed. so when this one gets all the bugs worked out and people get use to it, are you gonna change the mod on us again. you seem to be trying to make a mod PERFECT, and let me tell you that is impossible.  so is this mod gonna be a hardcore mod or is it going to continue to be softened up, most players of this server are not happy with how soft it has become. 

• Member ID:  179
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1054
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6817
  • Birthday:  12/07/1981
  • Device:  iPhone

Awards

• Member ID:  3335
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  51
  • Birthday:  03/22/1975

See. Developers like us. the more we make things great, the more we try to make things work, and please more people, the more shit on we get. This is why I'm autocratic at my clan. This mod is great, there's nothing better out there that gets even close to doing what it can do, nothing from kill3r, nothing from pst-joker, nothing from any of the huge modders out there and unfortunately because of the ungrateful idiots that don't have their little server in their pocket any more it's gonna get ruined. Sammy will eventually get pissed off at everyone being a douchebag that has no clue what sort of time and effort and sacrifice goes into this kind of work and could care less and ruin it for those of us who DO appreciate it.

This isn't my clan. I realize that. I've spent countless hours upon a couple years playing here and get mixed signals of this clan's way too big and there's too many assholes here, and some of you guys are absolutely awesome as well. there's a good mix of both, but I couldn't stand by any longer and watch someone I've known longer than XI's even existed be pounded for his talent, determination, and hard work. This clan prides itself on being idiots... hehe well yeah that's pretty much it.(?In the spirit of leaving sensitive feelings at the door, one of your own mantras---> If you don't like the mod, go fucking make one yourself or stay out of the way of progress. Cheers..

FYI: the server's numbers are bigger than they've ever been. It's constantly full 24-7. Obviously something's good about all this work and time and blood sweat and tears. Sammy you should go work for Activision or EA or somewhere you'd get paid for this kind of talent and actually be appreciated.

...Seal...

Edited by {OCS}MasterSeal

• Member ID:  1270
  • Followers:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3862
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34164
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

1 this is harcore server?? if he is !!,he is no more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by google

Lets be nice everyone. :lol:

I rarely add things on a whim but to balance things out or offer additional options players can choose to use in place of others. Those options must also include counter measures. Body armor has the AP perk. Novagas has the tacmask. Betties/Sentries have stealth. The RC/emp/mininuke has Hardwired. I am also a big supporter of giving rewards for team play. Either in ftag or the various objective games. The balance for hardcore in the standard game was juggy. A stupid perk with its regen. So armor is a compromise. Limited protection and no regen. Anyone that wants ftag armor has to earn it. The feature is a good one to have. But as with all new things its always possible it needs to be handled differently.  I am always open to suggestions.

I have rarely been pissed off at anyone if they dont like what I do with the mod. However in the end I do what I think is best for the game with input from others to help me decide exactly what that is. :animier:

• Member ID:  3335
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  51
  • Birthday:  03/22/1975

That  WAS me being nice with a few valid points to make:) No worries though. my jets are quite cool:) I just appreciate all you do as we run your mod at our house in a bit different way, but I absolutely agree with all your balancing stuff and what not. we're both from the old UT2K4 and before community which was all about balance etc. so I get it. Thanks for the great work Sammy.

...Seal...

• Member ID:  1270
  • Followers:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3862
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  34164
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  04/12/1969

Lets be nice everyone. :lol:

I rarely add things on a whim but to balance things out or offer additional options players can choose to use in place of others. Those options must also include counter measures. Body armor has the AP perk. Novagas has the tacmask. Betties/Sentries have stealth. The RC/emp/mininuke has Hardwired. I am also a big supporter of giving rewards for team play. Either in ftag or the various objective games. The balance for hardcore in the standard game was juggy. A stupid perk with its regen. So armor is a compromise. Limited protection and no regen. Anyone that wants ftag armor has to earn it. The feature is a good one to have. But as with all new things its always possible it needs to be handled differently.  I am always open to suggestions.

I have rarely been pissed off at anyone if they dont like what I do with the mod. However in the end I do what I think is best for the game with input from others to help me decide exactly what that is. :animier:

sorry sammy   that balance is when with any weapon  must  1  clip to die 1 player?with or without armor