Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

cheating accusations.....

Greasy

• Member ID:  1981
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  930
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1992

I have been around for around 4-5 years with a break in between. Ever since I first started on the server i was always called a hacker and even when i was in the clan  i would still be called a hacker(i know the difference between messing around and meaning it.) I have gotten banned from many servers on cod4 for "hacking or scripting". A little back story, I started playing first persons shooters when i was 9 with my dad, I was always quite good at them. When i got around 12-13 I started playing in tournaments and had competitive teams. TWL(Promod) and tactical realism were the main ones. I had to run anti cheat clients that are much more reliable than punkbuster during these tournaments. I have never been caught cheating by any of the anti cheat clients nor have I ever downloaded a cheat or used a cheat. I also used to get banned for scripting, more specifically have semi automatic guns shoot at automatic speeds, this is simply due to me having a very fast trigger finger. I can oversample semi automatic guns(shoot too fast for the coded fire rate there for one of the shots doesnt go off.) To clear my name and stop the hacking accusations from clan members I have attached a demo from a couple round on a map. I did not do too well because i was messing around using a pistol but there are some times in there that you can see people calling me out, you can also see the fire rate from the pistol that i am capable of obtaining. If more proof is needed then I would be more than happy to run an anti cheat client that sweeps my computer for cheat programs or record a demo of a whole map with me trying harder. I have also attached my config file so that you can see there is nothing out of the ordinary there besides a bind that I use to reload cancel. 

Hope this clears everything up,

Greasy

imnotahacker.zip

my config.txt

• Member ID:  2985
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1670
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20177
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966
  • Device:  Android

LOL wasn't me!!!! Good Luck with your self...

• Member ID:  480
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Check this thread out. It was on the OW forums a couple days ago. :rofl:

http://openwarfaremod.com/owforum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=12266

• Member ID:  2137
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3993
  • Birthday:  05/20/1964

Sammy canot see this need a login and password.

but if hes that good he need to get a job............................. 

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

You just got back and you're posting a hacker defense in advance? Just get in the game Greasy. If you're hacking, we'll know it. If you're not, don't sweat it.

• Member ID:  3791
  • Followers:  48
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  846
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  8884
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/29/1970

Hacker! Oh and btw your hax suck. :devil:

• Member ID:  1194
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Just a reminder, accusations of hacking during game play is against XI rules. All members of XI should be aware of this, and if somebody is suspected of hacking tell an admin, but don't accuse somebody of it during a game. Repeated offenses can result in being kicked and/or banned.

Edited by little_old_man

Yeah I know weezer, I have been having fun in the server but I have been called a hacker since I was in the clan years ago. Just wanted to put this up there for anyone that had any doubts. When I was younger I used to take it as a compliment and now it is just annoying.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

Just a reminder, accusations of hacking during game play is against XI rules. All members of XI should be aware of this, and if somebody is suspected of hacking tell an admin, but don't accuse somebody of it during a game. Repeated offenses can result in being kicked and/or banned.

Haha that's funny Lom, some members here have made a career  out of accusing people of hacking, if someone shoots at a wall they must be a wallhacker if someone shoots you with one shot they must be running an aimbot, just read some of the posts on the forum lately, it is going into overdrive in certain servers and we wonder why some servers are struggling to get numbers.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

This is news to me as well, there are a few XI members that never stop with the Hackcusations. I love it when non-clan members do it but when XI members do it, it just makes XI look bad. They don't seem to realize that they are representing their clan when they wear the tag...

Edited by Oneill

• Member ID:  1858
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  640
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  7144
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  03/07/1961

Greasy tell your old man to come play sometime so I can kick his ass!  :fish:

Ill tell him skuz, he has actually been playing some games lately

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979

If someone is giving you a hard time and won't quit, contact your game admins to sort it out. :thumbup:

SOB and Oneill, if it happens as frequently as you say, make a recording of it for the admins to review and the offenders will get a warning then banned if they continue.  If people are making serious hackusations and not joking around, it's a problem.  If it's happening when admins are on the server and they're not taking action, bring it to the attention of a head admin for that server.

This rule applies to all XI servers and is there for a reason.

SOB and Oneill, if it happens as frequently as you say, make a recording of it for the admins to review and the offenders will get a warning then banned if they continue.  If people are making serious hackusations and not joking around, it's a problem.  If it's happening when admins are on the server and they're not taking action, bring it to the attention of a head admin for that server.

This rule applies to all XI servers and is there for a reason.

You just gotta look at some of the recent posts in the forum say over the last year Lom, some players get their  arse kicked in game so somebody has to be blamed for that, "oh look at his score he must be hacking" " i can't kill this guy he must be hacking" it turns into a mob mentality, one starts and others join in, some of the videos i have seen posted on the forums too have been laughable, the problem is most people don't have a clue what a hack is but they think they are experts, i am not an expert by far but nearly 4 years of Admin duties  gave me more of an idea of what to look for, i am sure Greywolf left tutorial hacking videos somewhere on the website,if they are still around they may be just for Admin eyes but if they are still available maybe they should be put out there for public consumption, if it opens one persons eyes then it might be worth it.

You just gotta look at some of the recent posts in the forum say over the last year Lom, some players get their  arse kicked in game so somebody has to be blamed for that, "oh look at his score he must be hacking" " i can't kill this guy he must be hacking" it turns into a mob mentality, one starts and others join in, some of the videos i have seen posted on the forums too have been laughable, the problem is most people don't have a clue what a hack is but they think they are experts, i am not an expert by far but nearly 4 years of Admin duties  gave me more of an idea of what to look for, i am sure Greywolf left tutorial hacking videos somewhere on the website,if they are still around they may be just for Admin eyes but if they are still available maybe they should be put out there for public consumption, if it opens one persons eyes then it might be worth it.

Honestly SOB considering the number of players we have on all of the different servers I don't think there are many hackusation posts on the forums. But that's not what we're talking about because talking about it here isn't against the rules. Making hackusations during a game is the issue at hand.

• Member ID:  5470
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  371
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  2482
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  22894
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/17/1968

Why is there always so much whining and crying. Just play the fucking game people. Suck it up buttercup and let them bitch. If you get sick of it leave and find a better game. We are supporting a few. I quit playing a particular game because of a few regular players I suspect are using enhancements. So I left and haven't been back since. I'm much happier gaming now. People will always bitch if you are better than them, get used to it.

• Member ID:  3200
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1145
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

+++111! lol 

Awards

• Member ID:  3200
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  122
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1145
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

I have been around for around 4-5 years with a break in between. Ever since I first started on the server i was always called a hacker and even when i was in the clan  i would still be called a hacker(i know the difference between messing around and meaning it.) I have gotten banned from many servers on cod4 for "hacking or scripting". A little back story, I started playing first persons shooters when i was 9 with my dad, I was always quite good at them. When i got around 12-13 I started playing in tournaments and had competitive teams. TWL(Promod) and tactical realism were the main ones. I had to run anti cheat clients that are much more reliable than punkbuster during these tournaments. I have never been caught cheating by any of the anti cheat clients nor have I ever downloaded a cheat or used a cheat. I also used to get banned for scripting, more specifically have semi automatic guns shoot at automatic speeds, this is simply due to me having a very fast trigger finger. I can oversample semi automatic guns(shoot too fast for the coded fire rate there for one of the shots doesnt go off.) To clear my name and stop the hacking accusations from clan members I have attached a demo from a couple round on a map. I did not do too well because i was messing around using a pistol but there are some times in there that you can see people calling me out, you can also see the fire rate from the pistol that i am capable of obtaining. If more proof is needed then I would be more than happy to run an anti cheat client that sweeps my computer for cheat programs or record a demo of a whole map with me trying harder. I have also attached my config file so that you can see there is nothing out of the ordinary there besides a bind that I use to reload cancel. 

Hope this clears everything up,

Greasy

Dont worry about it dude, trust me it wont help solve the issue, just take it chill on games thats the advice ive been given several times...accusations wont stop, we take the FUN out of the game some ppl say but they take it out of the game as well with Annoying accusations. But ITs cool man just ignore it all and keep playing or just sit back and defrost...Is what ive learned this past week lol 

@@little_old_man Im glad you think of it like that, makes admins look good! But unfortunately there is a lot of this going on in the game, i havent recorded any of it because i think its childish i just ignore it keep playing, Just gotta learn to deal with it and keep playing again like @@Sonovabich said about recent Posts.. 

Awards

Honestly SOB considering the number of players we have on all of the different servers I don't think there are many hackusation posts on the forums. But that's not what we're talking about because talking about it here isn't against the rules. Making hackusations during a game is the issue at hand.

Depends which servers you go on i suppose Lom.

• Member ID:  4101
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1124
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Achievement Points:  8736
  • Birthday:  07/08/1962

I think its the cpu and graphics & sound card to do with hit detection :)

• Member ID:  21302
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  122
  • Content Count:  598
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  4843
  • Birthday:  03/02/1986

• Member ID:  21461
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  215
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1864
  • Birthday:  06/01/1988

Extrakamikazi accuses me of hacking every time we play together and much worse. Any time i say anything in game he tells me to shut up or flips out. This isn't an exaggeration or mild occurrence and happens without fail. If this is true I'm amazed he wasn't banned months ago...

• Member ID:  20343
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  3381
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  30034
  • Birthday:  07/01/1983

@@Greasy

bind 3 "Weapnext; wait 2; weapnext" - Please dont' use this, instead double tap your wep switch key. Putting it in a bind takes out the human factor and the enemy doesn't stand a chance. More to the point anyone can do the double tap without modifying their config but putting a keybind takes away the skill element.