XtremeIdiots

I think you mean the ingame voices like "Come on" that are in various languages? If so :

Ingame click escape then Controls > Multiplayer controls > Quick chat. See which key quick chat is set to. Go back to the game and click this key. Then click 1, 2, or 3 and then click the number next to the command that you want to say. It will look like this, although in this video they are custom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5NPY-tex4&

14 hours ago, caciusclay7 said:

Hello friends how can I have those crazy voices 

Before you touch any controls, you haven't played previous games with a player called Wildthing have you ??? there might be a simple answer

20 hours ago, Sharpe said:

I think you mean the ingame voices like "Come on" that are in various languages? If so :

Ingame click escape then Controls > Multiplayer controls > Quick chat. See which key quick chat is set to. Go back to the game and click this key. Then click 1, 2, or 3 and then click the number next to the command that you want to say. It will look like this, although in this video they are custom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5NPY-tex4&

Sharpe, I'm saying those voices, special, it is funny, not the default ones, I can't explain it, some use it sometimes NOT DEFAULT VOICES. Thank you

Awards

2 hours ago, caciusclay7 said:

Sharpe, I'm saying those voices, special, it is funny, not the default ones, I can't explain it, some use it sometimes NOT DEFAULT VOICES. Thank you

Are you talking about the ones in the hide and seek server?

Or maybe when someone has a Duke Nukem and it runs around saying "Grrooooooooovy" haha.

Edited by Sharpe

1 hour ago, caciusclay7 said:

No, but thank you anyway

Lol, I advised you to be "Cautious, Clay," but you done run over my buddy, @RobMc, eh, and that will be forever on your conscience, eh?

(Yoda)  "Hmm?"

(Ayaq)  "HHMMNN!!?!.!"

Hmm?

17 hours ago, RobMc said:

You people in the states stopped teaching english in the schools lol?, can't understand much of this

16 hours ago, RobMc said:

wtf is a 'fancy' voice ??

I fancy a shag, I fancy a fag, I fancy a voice ????? 

Touche.

How many fags do you suck on a day?

Have you ever had 2 fags at the same time?

Do you fancy a fag under a tree or front porch of house or it really don't matter to you.

11 hours ago, Unchileno said:

Touche.

How many fags do you suck on a day?

Have you ever had 2 fags at the same time?

Do you fancy a fag under a tree or front porch of house or it really don't matter to you.

Not bad, one mistake, it really doesn't matter, but you paid attention at school go to the top of the class.