FLDMARSHAL

Stop using masks warning below

Ok Chicken Little (lol), take it easy. Healthcare professionals have been wearing masks forever, I don’t see them growing a third eye. as for the anti covid nurse?

There are 3.8 million nurses in America, let’s ask them.. and why aren’t these people dropping by their local ER to lick bed pans and door knobs? 😳😆

to divide is to concour   your under the  spell of GREED  by who ? 

its the law . tell me why free speach  ain't free for gov's  are of fraid the jeanie will come out of the bottle .  fact welcome to bio warfare  nobody talking casue are dead (silenced)

Edited by KaptCrunch

Bitchute eh? Cant say I've heard of them. But it sounds like they make Fox look middle of the road and %100 unbiased. Why does anyone bother with far-right or far-left places like that?

No desire to even check them out, at all, but I am sure there are the same kinds of places on the far left that push Marxism in the same way. They are just as stupid.

Edited by Sammy

18 minutes ago, GhostfaceJim said:

This is why I've started wearing my underwear on my head! 💩

Stranger shit has been seen in Rust.  Ol' Jimbo, me & others that went down that rabbit hole for several months' time have a leg-up on the whole survival thing.  If you've seen some of the shit that's taken place in that game.  Good stuff.  Ain't that right, Jimmy?

20 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Ok Chicken Little (lol), take it easy. Healthcare professionals have been wearing masks forever, I don’t see them growing a third eye. as for the anti covid nurse?

There are 3.8 million nurses in America, let’s ask them.. and why aren’t these people dropping by their local ER to lick bed pans and door knobs? 😳😆

So I shouldn't worry about this third boob?