Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

are you guys even trying?

dayton

• Member ID:  34
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

boy dayton...im glad you havent recorded me with the GAMECHANGER  hack running...i would be banned for life from all computer gaming,,,im pretty sure you are painfully aware of this

I AM DA GAMECHANGER AND MAY BE PERCEIVED AS A POST TROLL!!!!!!!!! ( its part of the hack...)

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967
  • Device:  Windows

• Member ID:  1095
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

@@BigPapaDean

You say it's frustrating to spend countless hours speccing and recording only to have it shut down on you during the process? Welcome to the club! Except we get shut down and then have players/members wanting to climb on us as well for what ever reason. Getting the result we didn't want happens to us all the time, but Head admins and seniors have access to tools and databases we game admins don't have so we sometimes don't get the complete picture they do.

@@dayton

If you don't hear from an admin keep on them regularly about it. Sometime we are pushed for time, I will use myself as an example.

Monday to Saturday I am typically away from home up to 14 hours a day being at and traveling to and from work. I try to put at least an hour into Admin duties outside of the server eg checking player profiles, watching submitted vids, speccing and general stuff like hung up servers, skipping glitchy maps etc. then I usually play for 1-2 hours depending on server population so an admin is present in the server as douchebaggery prevention. So mon to sat I'm working 14 hrs then 3 in admin stuff then leaves me 7 hours to eat and sleep shower etc, which is not enough but I ignore that, it's the job I accepted. It's not till sat and sun that I can put bigger hours in.

What I'm saying is you may think your being ignored but the case may be that the particular Admin you submitted too may be as pushed for time during the week as I am and is trying to get the ball rolling or has submitted to other admins for viewing and waiting for responses from them. I know it's frustrating but we all go through the same shit. It's just the process brother, it's not a short one as decisions made in haste without proper evidence can end up being wrong and the ruling having to be reversed, and no admin wants that it's kind of embarrassing.

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6536
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63519
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

@@BigPapaDean

You say it's frustrating to spend countless hours speccing and recording only to have it shut down on you during the process? Welcome to the club! Except we get shut down and then have players/members wanting to climb on us as well for what ever reason. Getting the result we didn't want happens to us all the time, but Head admins and seniors have access to tools and databases we game admins don't have so we sometimes don't get the complete picture they do.

I understand all this but the one thing that is different is you signed up for it when you accepted the admin position. I know all about the short hours and that life is far more important but right now I never signed up to do all that time then have it dropped on me like a ton of bricks. Like I said I may change my mind but if I just can't find the strength to do that I don't need anyone and specifically telly me they are offended at me because I or anyone asked the question what is happening. Those I have played with for years knows I have been dedicated most of that time. I use to be known as Mr AceMod! I am sure that the main reason I really feel this way is I since my breakdown I have a hard time moving past big time hurts. Yeah this is in the big picture a very minute thing but to me it was a colossal thing. I never said anything then but it changed my fervor for that kind of protection of that server. I hope you can understand that.  I respect admins but I also know you wouldn't do the job if you didn't want to either. I still get very upset when I see a player who plays where they think they have to have all the advantage in their court(ie cheat). That is why I say I still may be back to doing all the ground work but for now I will just lay low and just play. That is what I signed up for! :D

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

@BigPappaDean

I understand, and i agree that if you want to just play and stay low then you are most welcome to do that. As you said i have signed up for the task of Admin and so i accept the reduced game time and all the BS that comes with it. Members are not obliged to patrol the server and miss out on game time, but if you see something up and no admin is on then if you feel like it then take a video but if you would rather just keep on fragging then remember their alias and tell an admin when you can so we can spend the time doing the research on that player. If you are having to do the extra work you are not charged with because there is no Admin presence in your particular server then that is another issue entirely and should be taken up with the Seniors etc. :thumbup:

• Member ID:  1128
  • Followers:  78
  • Topic Count:  1202
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6536
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Achievement Points:  63519
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/21/1954

@BigPappaDean

I understand, and i agree that if you want to just play and stay low then you are most welcome to do that. As you said i have signed up for the task of Admin and so i accept the reduced game time and all the BS that comes with it. Members are not obliged to patrol the server and miss out on game time, but if you see something up and no admin is on then if you feel like it then take a video but if you would rather just keep on fragging then remember their alias and tell an admin when you can so we can spend the time doing the research on that player. If you are having to do the extra work you are not charged with because there is no Admin presence in your particular server then that is another issue entirely and should be taken up with the Seniors etc. :thumbup:

Now that my friend is the right way to answer everything we have asked and discussed> Thank you and who knows with attitudes of this nature you just may get more help than you dreamed of! :)

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

If you players don't want to help the Admins out catching hackers on your servers then don't do it, it's you lot that have to play there, i know the shit Admins have to take sometimes and i know what goes on behind the scenes, believe me this will not have been ignored, things will be happening , whether it means they agree with your videos or not.

Holly Shit!!!!!! you sound you were and admin at one time. ;)

@@hxtr but you suck anyhow?

FU BluBurd.... that was our little secret. 

• Member ID:  2048
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

the answer is yes.

the answer is yes.

damn Damage.. why'z it gots to be all like dat? :)

I only suck Rugger. I fuck the rest of you. 

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

I blame Budman, since most things are his fault.

I agree,  every time I hear the term "fishy"  Budman comes to mind ;-)

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

The king of fishes?

I agree,  every time I hear the term "fishy"  Budman comes to mind ;-)

hahhahahahha

The king of fishes?

hhahahahhahahaha

That's funny. 

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

The king of fishes?

A fishy queen, more like a slut 

• Member ID:  19683
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Achievement Points:  4968
  • Days Won:  0
  • Device:  iPhone

So, as someone who has been recorded a lot during COD:black ops for hacks, aimbots, wallhacking and god knows what the fuck else I would like to point out that if your video isnt accepted as evidence, please consider the fact it may not be a hacker. If I had a dollar for every time someone mailed evidence in of my hacking (to me, the poor fucking idiots, since it was my own server) i would have had the server for free.

Especially in COD good use of audio and a decent knowledge of maps and of where people were and where they were going ten seconds ago, a good bit of wallbanging and ambushing can lift your Kill/death ratio well above 3/1 in a good round. It doesn't take much to have someone begin to throw accusations around at that stage.

Just because you think you've caught a hacker doesn't mean you haven't missed a slew of audio clues, glimpses of players and other signs someone may be sitting behind a wall or under some cover.

• Member ID:  133
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  6889
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  44115
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  12/12/1971

So, as someone who has been recorded a lot during COD:black ops for hacks, aimbots, wallhacking and god knows what the fuck else I would like to point out that if your video isnt accepted as evidence, please consider the fact it may not be a hacker. If I had a dollar for every time someone mailed evidence in of my hacking (to me, the poor fucking idiots, since it was my own server) i would have had the server for free.

Especially in COD good use of audio and a decent knowledge of maps and of where people were and where they were going ten seconds ago, a good bit of wallbanging and ambushing can lift your Kill/death ratio well above 3/1 in a good round. It doesn't take much to have someone begin to throw accusations around at that stage.

Just because you think you've caught a hacker doesn't mean you haven't missed a slew of audio clues, glimpses of players and other signs someone may be sitting behind a wall or under some cover.

You can not always say that. We receive PM's from people as we are Admins. Some people are on the 'watch' list and by that, some names comes by and takes time to be sure about someone 'activating' their cheats or exploits, or not.

Hence, that is also why we have a "Appeal" section where people can post the complaint after a decision made by one of our admins. We just don't ban people and have the easiest way, to remove someone from the server. That is how we roll. 

Our Code of Conduct says everything and it is not a one way street to just ban and wait and see. Some evidence takes time and it is summer time.

You can not always say that. We receive PM's from people as we are Admins. Some people are on the 'watch' list and by that, some names comes by and takes time to be sure about someone 'activating' their cheats or exploits, or not.

Hence, that is also why we have a "Appeal" section where people can post the complaint after a decision made by one of our admins. We just don't ban people and have the easiest way, to remove someone from the server. That is how we roll. 

Our Code of Conduct says everything and it is not a one way street to just ban and wait and see. Some evidence takes time and it is summer time.

I would like to know what watch lists I am on. ;)

XI has a 'no-play' list and TSA to enforce it?

• Member ID:  2313
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Topic Count:  330
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  4924
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Achievement Points:  33897
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  05/26/1974

I would like to know what watch lists I am on. ;)

animal cruelty list for smoking scorpions ..i calld them they said that they put u on watch list lmfao

• Member ID:  561
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41340
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

Just to put my thoughts in here as I have been away for a few days. 

We are all in this together - we share the same tags and are in the same community. You can choose to be pro-active about keeping the servers clean, that is your choice. You can choose to do nothing and complain, again your choice. There are no requirements of your effort for keeping the servers clean however the more you help the more will be done. 

As far as the 'evidence' not being good enough. There are many hacks out there and our admins are experienced with dealing and recognising them. The majority of videos we receive are accompanied by the accusation of 'hacking' and claims that it is obvious. Now we need to know that with beyond reasonable doubt that the player is hacking, if I can put whatever we see down to a graphics glitch, network or something else then there becomes a doubt. 

I kind of like the ticket idea. 

duc

• Member ID:  1194
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

Actually duc, the original complaint was made by a former member who turned in his tags.

You mean tickets in the number of times that an individual player can be frozen or defrosted? Or something like BF Rush with team tickets? Both can significantly alter how the game is played.

This is what would happen. Their side camps, or simply holds their position if that is a preferable way to put it. Your side pushes. You will lose tickets faster than they do. When you dont have that many left then you hold. Their side has the choice between doing nothing, guaranteeing a win, or pushing to wipe you out. In which case it would be their turn to start losing tickets faster. It needs an objective or incentive to push then capture and hold so that one way or another both sides can lose tickets.

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

You mean tickets in the number of times that an individual player can be frozen or defrosted? Or something like BF Rush with team tickets? Both can significantly alter how the game is played.

This is what would happen. Their side camps, or simply holds their position if that is a preferable way to put it. Your side pushes. You will lose tickets faster than they do. When you dont have that many left then you hold. Their side has the choice between doing nothing, guaranteeing a win, or pushing to wipe you out. In which case it would be their turn to start losing tickets faster. It needs an objective or incentive to push then capture and hold so that one way or another both sides can lose tickets.

No...They are talking about tickets like a work order only for submission of names and videos of suspected hackers... :) :)

Awards

That is good. Because I had no interest in coding something like that.

• Member ID:  3174
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

I think the best outcome of this whole discussion is @@fireurza idea of a complaint ticket system.  Good on you Fire!

Edited by LordOfChaos

• Member ID:  561
  • Followers:  84
  • Topic Count:  502
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  5334
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  41340
  • Days Won:  29
  • Birthday:  04/06/1992

Yeah @@Sammy nothing like that :)

I read it as something that would be on this website. You would have a list of 'Departments' (in this case admin groups) and you would send a ticket to them. It would then be a private conversation between the admin group and the OP. There is a free one available that looks pretty good and it would help us keep track of problems people are having. Maybe even having the ability to 'elevate' a ticket to a higher admin group - I will look to see if that is possible. 

I have been looking for something better than our current appeals system so that may be a possibility. (Current appeals system requires a senior to approve messages). I did try using the 'Tracker' for this sort of thing but it was overcomplicated. 

duc