Graywolf

HOWDY FROM TEXAS!!!

Hey everybody Graywolf here! Been playing on your servers a few years now and yall did know me as |XK| Graywolf. Not really sure what goin on there but Its been a dead clan for a few yrs now and so anyways lol.

I live in Levelland tx just west of Lubbock. My wife and I run a Mobile mechanic & FLat repair company called Earl's Mechanic & Tire here. Its a 100% mobile shop. We do flat repair tire installation gas diesel mechanic on anything and everything around here lol. Been in business Since Feb 20th 2018!! Yep 1 yr old and growing lol!!! In my spare time as u see jump on here and shoot ppl.....at least its really funny to tell ppl that when they ask what im fixing to go do i say go home and shoot people....oh the looks are priceless!!!!! lol. anyway im 38 my wife is 40 and we have 5 mutts lol im on TS with yall alot in the freeze tag servers come join me and chat if u dont like the company of the others there mute em lol come chat i like to talk lol OH OH OH OH im a sarcastic smartass with a dirty side!!! I already know i fit in LMAO

See ya'll in my sites or at the boom of my nades lol

Graywolf-Earl

businesspic.jpg

On 3/4/2019 at 5:19 PM, HarryWeezer said:

Nice to meet you and congrats on the business. But freeze tag is for pussies. Come on into DM and rock with the real warriors.

He means what he is saying-Just stay in the freeze tag servers and build your confidence up because once you go to the DM server Larsin will have dibs on your 1st or next born 🤰

Awards