Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Sur, XI, Rugger and My Mouth

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

I am making this post to apologize for some of my comments. Bringing up morris was not the same context as Sur's ban. It was not helpful for me to bring up the past event as it was a completely different context from what I have found out in Sur case. Lack of respect is the driving factor for Sur. 

I sent Roxy a PM asking her to explain their actions and she did. She was really nice about it as well and she did not have to be. I was kind of being rude. I asked dadda as well and his post explained the Admins reason for the Ban. I feel comfortable the Admin team did the right thing here. If you can't respect our Admin team who volunteer to help keep things running..... yea you have to go. It is sad we lost Huskie as well as she is liked by many people from what I understand. That sucks but not the end of the world. Their is only one member who if we left it would be end of the world.   

Here is my view on this Clan and how it has been run over the years and I will explain why I think this model has kept working for us. It is because of Rugger. Rugger has had to make some tough calls in the past and he has consistently put his trust in the Admin team to help him decide things. True leaders ship. Rugger is far from a dictator. That can't be said for some of our past Admin... I say again PAST Admins.. ones who are no longer here. Power goes to their head and they become a Cancer to this clan. Rugger is the cure for cancer and it is only because of this non selfishness that has kept this great Clan a float.

I have said this before and it still holds true. There is no one here in this clan today or in the past that could of kept this clan going. Not one of us could make it happen this long accept.. Rugger. (wiping shit off my nose)

We have a fine Admin team. I admire many of them in our Group. I dont want to start naming names but folks like Jay, Bama, dadda, Rockape and the list goes on I hold a very special view of them. Good people that have done this clan a great job. 

Like Roxy told me in her reply to my PM.. she and I have never had a conversation. Her saying that makes it unfair of me to make any kind of assumption to something that was being handled behind closed doors. Roxy and dadda helped prove yet again the Admin's are only looking out for the best interest of the entire clan.. not just one or two people affected by the drama.

This is what I am talking about with Rugger. His leadership in the past and present is what is best for the Clan. I see now Roxy has that mentality and I thank for that.

So I want to talk back the rude things I said about Admin's not wanting to lose. I was completely wrong. I am making this post to apologize for the accretions and accusations. I spend since last night thinking what I would say in this post.

XI is a great place to hang out. Facebook sucks in comparison. XI has been my home away from home and at many times of my life I relied on it for a the humor, friendships and yes.. attention. I can't thank this clan enough for what you have done for me. Hard to explain without writing my entire life story.

As for some of the bickering between a few folks here like Chile and even Pete it goes way back. Pete and I have had some fun conversations. I have zero problem with either of these folks. Chile can continue to hate me like he has for years and Pete and I will continue to be friends.  I do agree some of the rhetoric and Bull Shit I do need to tone down. I would like to go back to the just joking around all the time but I have become quite serious as I watch this world turn. Hard to find something funny to say when I am serious like I have been.  

So my goal is to start seeing the humor in everything again. I really want to die laughing. 

Thank you
Jeff

• Member ID:  907
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969

I also will apologize for taking a contrary and somewhat antagonistic tone.  I guess the stated "reason" hit a nerve.  I am sorry that I got too vociferous about this issue.

• Member ID:  390
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  4251
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  35625
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

Who needs a tissue? HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaW!

!fu Mule!

You day drinking already?

• Member ID:  390
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  4251
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  35625
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  05/08/1959

!fu Mule!

You day drinking already?

@@Bogleg Sorry I work nights get off at 7 this is my night time. cant get off work go too sleep wake up and drink before I go to work. This is when I BBQ Steak taters not eggs. On a different schedule than most people. HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaW!

Edited by Mule

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978
  • Device:  Android

Shit happens and get back in game Idiots

• Member ID:  21216
  • Followers:  20
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1695
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  15803
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/09/1966

fuck the tissue, call a fucking WamBulance ;) !fu hxtr

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5094
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44695
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Viva la Idiots!

Viva la Idiots!

!fu - go by a vowel.

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14882
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91065
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

I am making this post to apologize for some of my comments. Bringing up morris was not the same context as Sur's ban. It was not helpful for me to bring up the past event as it was a completely different context from what I have found out in Sur case. Lack of respect is the driving factor for Sur. 

I sent Roxy a PM asking her to explain their actions and she did. She was really nice about it as well and she did not have to be. I was kind of being rude. I asked dadda as well and his post explained the Admins reason for the Ban. I feel comfortable the Admin team did the right thing here. If you can't respect our Admin team who volunteer to help keep things running..... yea you have to go. It is sad we lost Huskie as well as she is liked by many people from what I understand. That sucks but not the end of the world. Their is only one member who if we left it would be end of the world.   

Here is my view on this Clan and how it has been run over the years and I will explain why I think this model has kept working for us. It is because of Rugger. Rugger has had to make some tough calls in the past and he has consistently put his trust in the Admin team to help him decide things. True leaders ship. Rugger is far from a dictator. That can't be said for some of our past Admin... I say again PAST Admins.. ones who are no longer here. Power goes to their head and they become a Cancer to this clan. Rugger is the cure for cancer and it is only because of this non selfishness that has kept this great Clan a float.

I have said this before and it still holds true. There is no one here in this clan today or in the past that could of kept this clan going. Not one of us could make it happen this long accept.. Rugger. (wiping shit off my nose)

We have a fine Admin team. I admire many of them in our Group. I dont want to start naming names but folks like Jay, Bama, dadda, Rockape and the list goes on I hold a very special view of them. Good people that have done this clan a great job. 

Like Roxy told me in her reply to my PM.. she and I have never had a conversation. Her saying that makes it unfair of me to make any kind of assumption to something that was being handled behind closed doors. Roxy and dadda helped prove yet again the Admin's are only looking out for the best interest of the entire clan.. not just one or two people affected by the drama.

This is what I am talking about with Rugger. His leadership in the past and present is what is best for the Clan. I see now Roxy has that mentality and I thank for that.

So I want to talk back the rude things I said about Admin's not wanting to lose. I was completely wrong. I am making this post to apologize for the accretions and accusations. I spend since last night thinking what I would say in this post.

XI is a great place to hang out. Facebook sucks in comparison. XI has been my home away from home and at many times of my life I relied on it for a the humor, friendships and yes.. attention. I can't thank this clan enough for what you have done for me. Hard to explain without writing my entire life story.

As for some of the bickering between a few folks here like Chile and even Pete it goes way back. Pete and I have had some fun conversations. I have zero problem with either of these folks. Chile can continue to hate me like he has for years and Pete and I will continue to be friends.  I do agree some of the rhetoric and Bull Shit I do need to tone down. I would like to go back to the just joking around all the time but I have become quite serious as I watch this world turn. Hard to find something funny to say when I am serious like I have been.  

So my goal is to start seeing the humor in everything again. I really want to die laughing. 

Thank you

Jeff

So whats next Jeff, are you asking me to hug it out?....lol   :stuart: 

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  6100
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  51524
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981

Could you? Please? For xi purposes of course.

• Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  187
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2307
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  21314
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977

@@hxtr... as I told you in the pm I really appreciate your words and the commentaries about the whole situation, and also thank you for re-trusting your clan and family.

We all think different and that's why there are confusions. But we should definitely rely more on the people of our clan and our administrators.

My vision for these problems always try to make a fair play server and generate a friendly environment for members and regular players. The decisions are ALWAYS consulted as a team and the decisions voted by the administrators. If there is something to correct, that something is corrected and learned from mistakes. I would also like to make it clear that we are all people, that means we can also make mistakes and not for that we have to be stigmatized with rude comments.

In this particular case no mistakes have been made in my understanding, and I will clearly listen to the questions and give the necessary answers always with a level of respect and kindness that we all deserve.

But here there is something more that I ask very humbly to all members, in the future to trust more in your own family.

I hope you still enjoying the server. Roxy!

With me Pete.. hugging leads to touching. You know what happens next. lol

@@hxtr... as I told you in the pm I really appreciate your words and the commentaries about the whole situation, and also thank you for re-trusting your clan and family.

We all think different and that's why there are confusions. But we should definitely rely more on the people of our clan and our administrators.

My vision for these problems always try to make a fair play server and generate a friendly environment for members and regular players. The decisions are ALWAYS consulted as a team and the decisions voted by the administrators. If there is something to correct, that something is corrected and learned from mistakes. I would also like to make it clear that we are all people, that means we can also make mistakes and not for that we have to be stigmatized with rude comments.

In this particular case no mistakes have been made in my understanding, and I will clearly listen to the questions and give the necessary answers always with a level of respect and kindness that we all deserve.

But here there is something more that I ask very humbly to all members, in the future to trust more in your own family.

Well said Roxy. 

Amen!

• Member ID:  1217
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  1596
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  14592
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  01/21/1978

Agreed :)

• Member ID:  3773
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3138
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Achievement Points:  24456
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  11/03/1966

Sweet Roxanne, you don't need to keep your red lights burning so brightly. Lol. Ayaq

• Member ID:  25212
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  1449
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14728
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

You're the best Roxy!  Thanks for all you do for us in the servers and just in general.  This whole thing was hard to watch play out especially for those of us that knew what went down.

• Member ID:  7547
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  714
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5030
  • Birthday:  07/10/1984

Yeah typical of people ranting for the sake of it and calling clan mates bitches and pussies without actually knowing anything about the situation or the players involved

• Member ID:  2985
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1670
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  20177
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  12/01/1966

Yeah typical of people ranting for the sake of it and calling clan mates bitches and pussies without actually knowing anything about the situation or the players involved

Amen....... OMG can I get a Amen!!!

• Member ID:  5468
  • Followers:  36
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  674
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6446
  • Birthday:  06/22/1965

Jeez, who knew hxtr could be so articulate. Well said hxtr.

Oh.. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I will try and be nicer to you. I don't remember calling you a Bitch or Pussy if I did I apologize. Now quite bitching and go wipe your pussy. hahahhaa ;)

• Member ID:  64
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1037
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  9649
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/09/1969

Hxtr usually hugs without pants from the pics posted on the net. So beware Pete.

• Member ID:  7547
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  714
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5030
  • Birthday:  07/10/1984

Oh.. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I will try and be nicer to you. I don't remember calling you a Bitch or Pussy if I did I apologize. Now quite bitching and go wipe your pussy. hahahhaa ;)

Nope not me personally, but you certainly did say it in the goodbye topic.

No hurt feelings here, just sick of reading the drivel posted on every thread