Sign in to follow this  
RealEstufa

Cod WW2 Beta Review

Cons:

This game is garbage. If you are familiar with other first person shooters designed for console and haphazardly ported to PC, expect more of the same. It's clunky and suffers from a severe lack of mechanical depth; if you are coming from CS:GO or cod4 Promod expect an experience profound in only it's homogeneous feel to that of a toddlers aim assisted shooter. 

Pros:

Fun to screw around in the beta weekend for free before heading back to CS:GO/cod4/cod5/whatever other fps you currently play. 

Ultimately I'd wait for battalion 1944 if you are looking for that classic skill based ww2 PC shooter of old

It is exactly like the original-CoD1 and 2, no lean, slower play, etc, however, I suggest you are running the best equipment as it is Laggy as hell for minimum kit users.  "time for a new build."

As far i played it, i like this game alot.  its old cod2 style with mw2 engine kinda thing. 
I love the guns and offcourse its shit we dont have dedicated servers but we know how that works now days for pc games. 
The fact we can add 6 people in a party is pretty nice, offcourse more would be better, but hey... like the graphix its pretty good playing on high also the FPS is very nice 119 fps while playing. 

59 minutes ago, Dukoo said:

you did not even like it before it came out haha and when it did came out you crashed a miljon times lol 

dat krijg je met die ouwe rommel hahahaha...

I've already logged 9 hours into it and it is pretty fun so far.   It is just a beta so i guess you can't expect them to have dedicated servers off the bat.  aside from matchmaking, and the 100 score limit i actually like this game surprisingly.