I was curious to know the history of >XI< How it all got started. 

You know, with the community itself, the severs, the COD4 freeze tag, t h e  l a g, why HELLSPAWN only uses a M249 SAW as his primary, The unbridled tension inside the sweetness Babyback and I have for one another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...how Roxy! became the supreme being, empress goddess of >XI< pleasedon'tbanmejesuschrist

...but in all seriousness I would like to know how >XI< and it's people emerged as the empire clan of noob tubing kids it is today.  

GO >XI< XTREEEEEEMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!

Many have come and many have played. Many have died at my blade! While this may be true the true spirit of us that live here is found in its leader. He has led and given us a voice in many decisions. There are several older members that are not here anymore due to osmosis or one thing or another. I am not an original but I knew most of the original members back in the day before I became a member! The coolest and best thing is we have comradeship and enjoy each others presence in game or chat! All my real family lives thousands of miles away yet I still have a family as close as XI.  Yeah, we have drama but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

3 hours ago, bds1961 said:

It’s like a giant black hole.  You come to play and are slowly sucked in and formed into this clan. There is no escape. You end being a idiot along with all the rest 

landscape-1449079735-alex-jones-lead.jpg

YOU WON'T GET TO ME YOU IDIOTS!!! YOU WON'T INDOCTRINATE ME INTO YOUR OPERATION!!! 

20 minutes ago, GHO5T said:

first started playing here 2014  didn't join till this year  still a little leary  of joining anything that would have me as a member.  XI RULES .

The indoctrination is real lol. 

30 minutes ago, spinpuppy said:

One day I was searching for a multiplayer match in COD 4 and the rest is history.  Prolly this is what happened with most of our members in one game or another.

Is Prolly an American euphemism Spin ?? you can tell me by direct mail the hidden meaning :(