XtremeIdiots
TattooGamer

My Daughter was born..

At least in the Minecraft community, people know I've been scarce for the last few months on and off. Things with my wife's pregnancy finally came to a showdown on November 14th. At 3:29am in the Morning, my daughter was born. Weighing 8lbs 5oz. Measuring 20 inches in length. She is beautiful and everything I've ever hoped for as a first time father. I've got to say I feel blessed and am absolutely in love with her. My wife was a rock star and did a completely drug-free, no epidural, natural birth in the hospital. She rocked it, I could never be as proud of my family as I am today. Just thought I'd share the news with you idiots! 

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

image0.png

Congratulations!!!!!

When both my son (who's a Senior at Indiana U.) and my daughter (who's a Senior in high school) were being born, born "birthing doctors" were more concerned about me, than her . . . I guess they could see that I was about to faint, or sumptin', or udder . . .

Lol.  I cried after both successful deliveries . . . the "guys" have the easy part in making babies, that's for sure . . . "Hats off to all you Mommas" out there!!!!!  Ayaq

Awe! shes gorgeous! no epidural? what a trooper! Mine wore off right when i was gonna have Deanna, felt it all! so why have drugs at all lol anyways im glad everything went great :)