Ruggerxi

Hue Hefna has passed away at 49 years old

What a tragic way to end the year for >XI< Hue Hefna has passed away, I don't have any details on how but if my Math is correct he was 49 years old, he was born on December 3 1970

I know he wasn't a member because he lost his membership because of lack of activity a few years ago, but when he was a member and active he was so much fun to play with and I know many of you remember his loud mouth personality. RIP Hue Hefna 

Lets remember him this New Years Day

RIP Hue Hefna/Dino.. 

I don't think I knew him, but sorry for his family's loss. 😥

This poor man's last Facebook post Dec. 15 spoke of having no money, food or clean clothes, the love of his life being in the hospital in critical condition, and everyone turned away from him. I wish he would have turned to us for help. Such a sad way to leave life but at least he's at peace.

38 minutes ago, HarryWeezer said:

This poor man's last Facebook post Dec. 15 spoke of having no money, food or clean clothes, the love of his life being in the hospital in critical condition, and everyone turned away from him. I wish he would have turned to us for help. Such a sad way to leave life but at least he's at peace.

So sad

Really sad this happen, Havent seen him in quite a while to. I remember back in the days the fun we had with him. Hefna was a great guy!!! 
Its absolute sad reading his passing. Like Weezer said, Wish he came to us. I am sure had would have had the best support ever from us. 

RIP Brother, ❤️❤️ 

Geez, another friendly soul taken at such a young age. So sorry to learn this sad news. I didn't know him well but I do recall playing with Hue back in the day. He was very friendly and fun to play with. My deepest sympathy to all who knew and loved him. Rest in peace buddy.