Jump to content
FLDMARSHAL

Pfizer vaccine is an mRNA vaccine that forces your DNA to create part of the viru

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, FLDMARSHAL said:

there is a lot of people who are scared dont have info on whats going on and getting info from 1 source and in the uk its bbc the supporters of the likes of jimmy savile need i say more so i research all other info so u get both sides of whats going on all i try to do is get it out its up to the reader to make there mind up who they should listen to so sorry to bother u all with the info u wont here from me again ps my tags on ur door step being nice knowing u all 

Holy run-on sentences batman!!  Br0, get some help, you seriously have issues.  Seriously.  (& freedom of speech applies to non-interference from the government, not any private entity)

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2020 at 4:36 PM, Sitting-Duc said:

50 likes on my post and I will delete this thread

I just found another 6 likes that were misplaced, don’t ask where they came from. All legit I assure you. 

Edited by Sitting-Duc
Link to post
Share on other sites

The first post as far as I can tell is accurate, apart from his own comment that the vaccine will not be safe. That may or may not be true, I certainly won't be lining up to be a guinea pig for this new rna technology. Maybe if this was the @blk_plague (sorry couldn't help myself 😄)  and had a 50% mortality rate. Here is an article from nature I found discussing close to what the first post was about : https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2814-7
 

The second post he made is pretty close to what those at http://gbdeclaration.org say, led by world leading epidemiologists Dr. Gupta from Oxford, Dr. Kulldorff from Harvard, and Dr. Bhattacharya from Stanford, and signed by over 33, 000 medical practicioners.

This leads me to believe it must have been the 3rd post which caused the problem? I only had a brief skim to be honest, the site does look conspiratorial, but there is some truth to the first one which was posted in March when there was a huge problem with testing. I don't have the time to sit and go through them though, I'd be surprised if many of you did.

His Jew comment was a big leap but I guess he felt backed into a corner. Being a big believer in freedom of speech though which some seem confused about, why not just do that mute thing people always go on about or move the thread to politics and at least give him some kind of a platform - fair enough not everyone wants to see this stuff.

Anyway I'll take myself out, I must be that fun guy at parties.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, I just wanna know, before he becomes the world-saving promulgator of vaccines & their danger, if he can do more than copy & paste shit from some site of which I've never before even heard.  Can he have a cogent discussion on the role(s) of the immune system.  Does he know 70% resides in the Cecum & affects immuno & neurological functions in manifold ways?   Does he know even the basics of the Leukocytes, like Eosinophils, Macrophages, B & T cells, their interrelationship, their discrete functions, among other things.  Wouldn't call someone out on ignorance, until they mount a soapbox & start proclaiming the sky's falling.  Cytokine storms, the roles of relative levels of androgens in the development & severity of diseases.  Adipose tissue & related resultant markers, their roles in different pathogens.  Would he even know what interstitial fluid is?  Has he even taken a first-year Anatomy & Physiology course so that he can make a roughly-educated deduction about the veracity of self-proclaimed experts.  Does he have a passing acquaintance with the most basic functions of cells;  The Citric Acid Cycle for starters.  The basics of the body's different systems & how they interrelatedly affect homeostasis?  Well, that's a lot of shit Tim.  Yeah, so is even the most basic understanding of the immune system, the body & how so many things affect a person's path through the environment;  both long & short term.  Take even a few semesters of Biology, Anatomy, Physiology & what you'll realize is how vastly much you don't know.  Alternatively, one could read a few articles here & there & be good to go.

 

Edited by Timmah!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well look I barely read any of his post but in regards to most general vaccines, they take over 3/4+ years to develop with proper testing. I am not an anti vaxxer in anyway but if a vaccine is developed in less than 12 months I ain't taking it due to the previous point.

If it turns out good and people take it I have no complaints, we just need more information on possible side effects etc. You cant expect a vaccine developed in less than a year to be perfect in anyway.

Edited by Barron3000
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree this thread should be removed or at the very least moved to the Politics section if we still have one. Unless his is a Doctor, hell I would even accept a nurse for medical advice but not looking here for that sort of shit. It is 2020 almost 2021 for fuck sake what gamer/member here doesn't have internet access and know the words "I don't know dude Google it". My point is we all know shit is bad and things are moving fast and being "forced to stay home" to help your neighbor must suck for those people who only think of themselves. I was one of the first 1,500 people in the United States to be diagnosed with Covid-19 and some speculate that I have immunity but I don't believe that is 100% correct so I mask up and only go to places I need to go including the ER after I was rear ended and shoved in to the car stop in front of me and I masked up the entire time just like I do for follow up medical visits. Control of this virus is what is going to allow those who wish to get back to normal to opportunity, I for one have found I don't like many people...Masks are to protect others and those who don't wear them show how much they really care, plus it can be assumed they don't wash either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Timmah! said:

Nah, I just wanna know, before he becomes the world-saving promulgator of vaccines & their danger, if he can do more than copy & paste shit from some site of which I've never before even heard.  Can he have a cogent discussion on the role(s) of the immune system.  Does he know 70% resides in the Cecum & affects immuno & neurological functions in manifold ways?   Does he know even the basics of the Leukocytes, like Eosinophils, Macrophages, B & T cells, their interrelationship, their discrete functions, among other things.  Wouldn't call someone out on ignorance, until they mount a soapbox & start proclaiming the sky's falling.  Cytokine storms, the roles of relative levels of androgens in the development & severity of diseases.  Adipose tissue & related resultant markers, their roles in different pathogens.  Would he even know what interstitial fluid is?  Has he even taken a first-year Anatomy & Physiology course so that he can make a roughly-educated deduction about the veracity of self-proclaimed experts.  Does he have a passing acquaintance with the most basic functions of cells;  The Citric Acid Cycle for starters.  The basics of the body's different systems & how they interrelatedly affect homeostasis?  Well, that's a lot of shit Tim.  Yeah, so is even the most basic understanding of the immune system, the body & how so many things affect a person's path through the environment;  both long & short term.  Take even a few semesters of Biology, Anatomy, Physiology & what you'll realize is how vastly much you don't know.  Alternatively, one could read a few articles here & there & be good to go.

 

Fair enough, at least I got a decent answer out of someone. As you know the things you mentioned barely scratch the surface of the depth of human physiology and most people would struggle to articulate even the basics which you mention above. I am certainly no expert but have enough understanding to be deeply concerned when I see things like this : https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2020/1104/1175953-vaccine-case/

Anyway, sorry I can't expound any further, there are zombies to kill.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this is going to amaze anyone who reads these forums, because me and @FLDMARSHAL have had many 'fallings out' over the last few years. But, and it's a big but, as Sharpe (the nerd) points out, most of it appears to be the truth, it is not political, all he has done is cut and paste some articles. As I say to all the snowflakes who want me banned, just don't fucking read it, he in his own twisted perverted way is trying to help the idiots, should be given a medal not removed.

And therapy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Nah, I just wanna know, before he becomes the world-saving promulgator of vaccines & their danger, if he can do more than copy & paste shit from some site of which I've never before even heard.  Can he have a cogent discussion on the role(s) of the immune system.  Does he know 70% resides in the Cecum & affects immuno & neurological functions in manifold ways?   Does he know even the basics of the Leukocytes, like Eosinophils, Macrophages, B & T cells, their interrelationship, their discrete functions, among other things.  Wouldn't call someone out on ignorance, until they mount a soapbox & start proclaiming the sky's falling.  Cytokine storms, the roles of relative levels of androgens in the development & severity of diseases.  Adipose tissue & related resultant markers, their roles in different pathogens.  Would he even know what interstitial fluid is?  Has he even taken a first-year Anatomy & Physiology course so that he can make a roughly-educated deduction about the veracity of self-proclaimed experts.  Does he have a passing acquaintance with the most basic functions of cells;  The Citric Acid Cycle for starters.  The basics of the body's different systems & how they interrelatedly affect homeostasis?  Well, that's a lot of shit Tim.  Yeah, so is even the most basic understanding of the immune system, the body & how so many things affect a person's path through the environment;  both long & short term.  Take even a few semesters of Biology, Anatomy, Physiology & what you'll realize is how vastly much you don't know.  Alternatively, one could read a few articles here & there & be good to go.

 

After researching this subject thoroughly on google the author wishes to apologise to his customers for the late, and cold, pizzas, normal service will be resumed shortly {just cold}.

 

ps just teasing, I know your background

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sharpe said:

Fair enough, at least I got a decent answer out of someone. As you know the things you mentioned barely scratch the surface of the depth of human physiology and most people would struggle to articulate even the basics which you mention above. I am certainly no expert but have enough understanding to be deeply concerned when I see things like this : https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2020/1104/1175953-vaccine-case/

Anyway, sorry I can't expound any further, there are zombies to kill.

To be clear, I'm not going to be running out to take a shot, just would really like a person's synoptic take on a subject... maybe a few bullet points.  That, & I'm tired of the whole brouhaha.  Threatening to turn-in tags for a video game clan seems kinda silly, too.  Plus, 15 hrs of driving in Kentucky traffic leaves me wanting to flick someone's nose anyway.  =D  

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I agree this thread should be removed or at the very least moved to the Politics section if we still have one. Unless his is a Doctor, hell I would even accept a nurse for medical advice but not looking here for that sort of shit. It is 2020 almost 2021 for fuck sake what gamer/member here doesn't have internet access and know the words "I don't know dude Google it". My point is we all know shit is bad and things are moving fast and being "forced to stay home" to help your neighbor must suck for those people who only think of themselves. I was one of the first 1,500 people in the United States to be diagnosed with Covid-19 and some speculate that I have immunity but I don't believe that is 100% correct so I mask up and only go to places I need to go including the ER after I was rear ended and shoved in to the car stop in front of me and I masked up the entire time just like I do for follow up medical visits. Control of this virus is what is going to allow those who wish to get back to normal to opportunity, I for one have found I don't like many people...Masks are to protect others and those who don't wear them show how much they really care, plus it can be assumed they don't wash either.

I caught this shit back in February & don't wish a repeat.  Working Grubhub, D00rdash, Postmates  ~80 hrs/wk, I'm amongst thousands of people a week & maintain distance & no-contact as much as possible.  I also use enough hand sanitizer, Lubriderm, & sanitizing wipes to consider investing in their stock.  I also avoid touching my face unless I've washed my hands for at least 30 seconds.  Ironically, family gatherings are one of the main sources of spread around here;  people gathering with those about whom they care & are comfortable, exposing them to the virus when all they wish is to create some happy memories, then end up offing Nana & Papaw.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright so i was gonna ignore this post but what the hell i'll say something anyway. 

I'll be first in line when the vaccine is available. Don't give a fuck if there are side affects coming with it or if they are injecting grounded up, aborted fetus into me (which is obvious bullshit), as long as corona just fucks off. I'm done with not being able to do anything, see anyone or go anywhere after work. Can't visit my grandparents who i'm pretty sure don't have that long on this planet anymore. Can't go drinking with my mates. No Christmas with the family. No Happy New Year. All we do is sit at home and stare at a fucking wall or screen. This ain't living. 

If there's a vaccine and there's a possibility to start living our lives again, i'm fucking taking it. And the people who are just creating unrest with these kind of "omg don't take the vaccine, there's this and that wrong with it"- posts piss me the fuck off because they are full of lies or misleading garbage. Now i'm definitely no doctor, but i'm smart enough to trust in the doctors and scientists. And if they say that there is a working vaccine and there is almost no chance of severe side-effects, I believe them. You know who i don't believe? The bunker-building, apocalypse preparing, conspiracy theorists that call us all "sheep" and "brainwashed by the government". F*ck me... the scariest part about it is that they actually believe what they are saying.  

I do understand if you don't want to be among the first to get the vaccine. Just wait a bit and see that it works and then get one too. There will be plenty of people like me that won't mind being the first. 

And now back to the gaming topics, the only thing that gets me trough this covid shit. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Beware fellow idiots, the four of the apocalypse are nothing compared to the combined presence of our very own. I should have guessed this tragic event, told by soothsayers in the idiot past, first hxtr returns, then fldmarshal and finally hammer. It is foretold that their combined powers will wreak havoc in the idiot kingdom, we need a brave white night to confront them, someone who all men fear and quake before.

I suggest @ShinyAbsol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


Public

Public

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.